The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Serene Highness

I'm not sure all these pictures have been posted so I will post them just incase...

Photos are from korpa
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	albert.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	172129   Click image for larger version

Name:	albie.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	172130   Click image for larger version

Name:	alexadre.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	172131  

Old 07-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Gentry

WOAH! I've never seen the middle, just about to kiss, picture before.

Thanks for sharing:) those photos with us all.

Old 07-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Royal Highness

Just out of curiosity, did korpa give a date as to when the photos were taken? I'm just wondering....
Old 07-22-2005, 10:26 PM

Hi Everone,
I just got the July 21 issue of Hello! and to me the pictures of NC with Alexandre look very posed and professional. I believe they were also in Paris-Match too. Baby Alexandre also doesn't look like he wants to be in the pictures ( 1 shot he's looking looking down and seems sad :( )
Also the picture of NC with PA she seems alot more interested with him then he is to her.
Christine
Old 07-23-2005, 08:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittencrews
I'm not sure all these pictures have been posted so I will post them just incase...

Photos are from korpa
Thanks for posting these pictures. I have never seen the picture in the middle. Is that really Nicole?
Old 07-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

I saw that before -- I thought it was at first, but the lady in red, her profile looks abit different to me. I think it may be different person.:p
Old 07-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Nobility

I wasn't so sure about the middle pic either but, You know how people's weight fluxtuates. Mine does anyway...
Old 07-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Nobility

Guess what? Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
Guess what? Albert is going to recognize Jazmin later this week....

Here is the exert and the source:

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2005/07/22/1142336.html

Prince Albert

Monaco's prince confessed to having a love-child earlier this month when a flight attendant revealed she had given birth to his son. Now, Tamara Rotolo, a waitress from California, is said to be demanding the prince officially recognizes her 13-year-old daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi. Aftermath: More popular than ever, Albert acceded to the throne last week. He is apparently set to admit fathering Grimaldi later this week.
We'll see about this one. I think out of all the allegedly illegitimate children, he was most adamant about Jazmin not being his daughter.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Nobility

I actually think this woman is telling could be telling the truth. I mean, given that she gave her his name on the birth certificate. She must have been pretty darn sure when she got pregant and I think most women, even unmarried ones, know when and whom they get pregnant by. But, you could certianly be right, we'll know more next week. I could certianly be eating my words....
Old 07-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Royal Highness

But his father was alive during those claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightrhapsody
We'll see about this one. I think out of all the allegedly illegitimate children, he was most adamant about Jazmin not being his daughter.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Serene Highness

Here some declarations Nicole did to Hello mag (in addition to a photo session):
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLO MAGAZINE (UK)
She's been accused of showing no sensitivity to those in mourning for Albert's father, Prince Rainier. And while Nicole avers that she didn't deliberately set out to hurt anyone -she knows well enough how painful it is to lose someone dear- the tide of opinion seems to be against her.
[Nicole] says she never quite accepted Albert's view that she should wait for Rainier's death for her young son to be recognised.
When after the funeral, Nicole asked that the paternity document signed two years previously by Prince Albert should be transcribed for her, she thought it would be a simple formality. But she was told by officials that the bureaucracy would take its time, and that's when she began to lose patience.
[...]
She's much in demand for photos now. The paparazzi capture her coming out of supermarket, walking with her child in his pushchair, having a coffee with friends... "It's why I've done these photos. At least they show me at my best!" she says, laughing.
As for the rest, she's getting used to her sudden notoriety, but when talking about her children, she suddenly turn serious. I'd like Alexandre to grow up like any other child of his age, and not be pursed by photographers. They should respect my children's privacy. I want them to grow up to be responsible and balanced adults.
Some comments now:
'Nicole asked that the paternity document signed two years previously by Prince Albert should be transcribed for her'
So she does reckon the document was signed when Alex was born. Hence there was no need to rush the announcement because of the French law of "the two years". So why despite her knowledge of how hard it is to lose someone she couldn't have wait one more month or two.
'It's why I've done these photos. At least they show me at my best!'
Did the lady actually saw the tacky Bunte photos? She's clearly not at her best. At least the Hello pics are OK (I'll try to scan tomorow).
'she's getting used to her sudden notoriety'
You think so?
'I'd like Alexandre to grow up like any other child of his age, and not be pursed by photographers. They should respect my children's privacy.'
So you want to have your cake, eat eat and bank the sale money. I also notice that she does not talk about her privacy anymore.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Aristocracy

I could be wrong of course, but I have had a really strong feeling that Jazmin is Albert's daughter from the start. Really really strong. :)
Old 07-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Gentry

Their child, Alexandre, was born long before Prince Rainier died and should have been acknowledged properly at the time of his birth along with formal and arrangements made for his care and support. Prince Albert was stringing his son along and whatever Nicole does is the price he pays for his enjoyment of her company and his very long relationship with her.

If Jazmin is his child and if he has not been properly providing for her care and support then he had better get his checkbook and caluculator out and get ready to make up for 13 years of being in denial. He wants to clean up Monaco and change its image, his first order of business is to begin by cleaning up his own house and his image.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:39 PM
Royal Highness

You are absolutely right, Saba
Old 07-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Gentry

Thanks Reina, I just have a problem with any supposedly sane, educated and successful man that refuses to take responsibilty when it comes to an innocent child, and even more so when it is the man being groomed to be "in charge" of a municipality. Prince Albert isn't a child, he is an adult and I expect him to behave like a decent moral person even if he didn't before. Children will change your life for the better if you let them.

Nicole was good enough to be "his friend" for many years and she is the mother of their child, something she could not have done alone!

This thread either needs to be closed or I need to stop reading it.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Gentry

Nicole isn't the prettiest lady I've ever seen is she? But I'm hoping that her and Albert's son gets what he is entitled to.

Maybe now Albert will seriously look for a wife. He needs to grow up.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

The woman in the center picture reminds me more of I believe she was a singer he was seen with but I don't recall her name. Their pictures were posted in another thread some time ago.
Old 07-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Their child, Alexandre, was born long before Prince Rainier died and should have been acknowledged properly at the time of his birth along with formal and arrangements made for his care and support. Prince Albert was stringing his son along and whatever Nicole does is the price he pays for his enjoyment of her company and his very long relationship with her.
Honestly, I don't think Prince Rainier would have taken kindly to knowing that another scandal was about to break about one of his children yet again. I think Caroline, but especially Stephanie had already given him much grief about their situtations that it would have been welcome news. I think children are great but sometimes the circumstances of their birth and their existence aren't seen with happiness.

Secondly, it's been long talked about that Albert has been providing for Alexandre since his birth, financially and emotionally as much as he could. He's been a responsible father without shouting to the world that he was the biological father of Alexandre. He's done more than a lot of "fathers" out there who don't provide for their offsprings. I think that's the most Nicole or anyone can expect of Albert to do; to continue providing for Alexandre as he has been for the past two years.

I think Nicole had been "enjoying" Albert's company as well. She's been given an allowance separate from Alexandre's care AND she's being housed in one of Albert's residences with staff. I think she was enjoying the perks of being Albert's girlfriend at the time also when they were involved. "Enjoyment" was not a one-sided thing.

Quote:
If Jazmin is his child and if he has not been properly providing for her care and support then he had better get his checkbook and caluculator out and get ready to make up for 13 years of being in denial.
I have to brush up on the articles about Jazmin and Albert's alleged stand on that matter. I believe that he took a paternity test and was proven not to be the father of Jazmin, though I have to check that claim. If he really believes he isn't the father of Jazmin and he is in fact the father, then I think he will take responsibility for her like he has for Alexandre. But if he isn't the father, then I don't think more attention should be brought on the matter.

Quote:
He wants to clean up Monaco and change its image, his first order of business is to begin by cleaning up his own house and his image.
I believe that is what he's doing by talking to the press about Alexandre. He has also said that there might be future claims of other children also.

On a separate note, you can force a man to financially support children, but you can't force them to be a father if they don't want to. That's just the way it is. If people want to crucify Albert for not being a hands-on father or legitimizing the children, fine. But no one here can say that he hasn't taken financial responsibility for Alexandre, providing for him and his mother, who Albert no longer has any responsibility for since their relationship was terminated.

Another thing, I had asked about this, but what happened to Nicole's other children? I know that Alexandre isn't her only child. I think someone said that she lost custody of them. If that's the case, why did she lose custody of the children but retained Alexandre?
Old 07-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Gentry

The financial and housing assistance the child has received thus far has been at the whim of his father who could discontinue at anytime. This child needs his financial compensation and housing arrangements spelled out on paper, it needs to be legally binding as to the the amounts and conditions. If something were to happen to Nicole and she was unable to care for the child Alexandre still needs to be provided for, it has to be decided where he will live and with whom these things need to be addressed. Sure, the child and his mother have been receiving handouts from his father, that's not good enough!

By the same token, if something were to happen to Prince Albert the handouts would likely cease unless there is a legal agreement.