Prince Albert Is the Father of Alexandre

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nicole said ...

on a french magazine , i've read :

Nicole said journalist that Albert wanted she haven't an abortion ( my english is very bad , sorry :( ). Albert said to Nicole : He "insert" Alexandre in his family ... THEN ... he called her ( after Albert show her to Rainier ) and said they stay FRIENDS but it's not possible ( about Alexandre ).

BUT it's too late ... Nicole is pregnante since 5 month

This is from another Forum I belong to.
Has anyone seen this week's (July 25, 2005) issue of People magazine? On pages 74-76, Nicole Coste is featured in a story titled "A Secret Love." In several pictures, I guess they were taken to illustrate her story, she is shown dressed like a "princess" in a very "castle-like" setting and "goofing" with a stuffed tiger." As part of the story another picture is shown of the $2.5 million Villefranche-sur-Mer home Albert "provided for his son." In the text of the article, her first husband is described as a French researcher.
The stuffed tiger is very interesting.

Gabriella said:
That still does not leave Albert blameless. If he didn't want to possibly become a parent, he should not have had a sexual relationship with Nicole or with anyone else. The only 100% effective form of birth control is abstinence. Things happen, women get pregnant. My sister (who is married) got pregnant unexpectedly while on birth control. It happens. No matter what form of contraceptive you use, you are taking a risk every single time you sleep with someone. I don't believe that it is anyone else's fault besides Albert's that he is the father of Alexandre. Not even Nicole's. It takes two to tango. He made his bed; it's time to lie down. :)

Very well said! I agree in everything.
But I must say I don't like Nicole. If she was a serious woman, she wouldn't come to the media talking about her relationship with Albert and about her son like she did. For me it's clear that all she wants is fame and money. If it happend with me, even if Prince Albert wanted an abortion, i would never do that because I'm catholic and I think every life is irreplaceable. Anyway, Nicole should require money from Albert to raise the child but not do what she is doing. Alenxandre will be the one who will suffer from all this...

Nicole hit jackpot with Albert and now she wants the whole thing. From what I read so far, their relationship was getting cold when she got pregnant. I guess that was her was of holding on to his wallet, I mean, holding on to his love ;). Well, Albert does love his wallet, right? :p

If you are breaking up with someone, or hinting you both have to move on, then why forget protection? She did it on purpose and now there is an innocent kid trapped in between to irresponsible parents. She had a kid to get a steady money amount from him that will set her for life. And he is not even in the mood to give the child his last name.

Mark my words, that kid is going to be a headliner all on his own in a few years.

Last edited:
Gabriella said:
Very well said! I agree in everything.
But I must say I don't like Nicole. If she was a serious woman, she wouldn't come to the media talking about her relationship with Albert and about her son like she did. For me it's clear that all she wants is fame and money. If it happend with me, even if Prince Albert wanted an abortion, i would never do that because I'm catholic and I think every life is irreplaceable. Anyway, Nicole should require money from Albert to raise the child but not do what she is doing. Alenxandre will be the one who will suffer from all this...

I cannot stand what Nicole has done either. She has really made a mess of things. She may say that what she wants is the best for her son, but I think that is really laughable. Having his name constantly mentioned in the media day after day and having photographs of him dragged through papers at such a young age is certainly not the best for him in my opinion.

Nicole has also made her son a target for any psycho out there who can manage to get to her and him. Now everyone knows that this is the child of the Monaco's Sovereign Prince and everyone knows her face. Of course, I am assuming that Albert will make sure that his son is safe. But, people are so strange these days, you never know what could happen. The best thing for her son would have been for him to have a relationship with his father if possible, but to also live as close to a normal life as possible in anonymity. Royal men having children outside of marriage is nothing new. Some royals have had fathered children during their marriages, but the difference is that most of these children are never thrown into the spotlight or even known about until they are adults. I would think that there are some children that have flown under the radar completely that we willn ever even know about.

Yes Isabel, well put. The child's privacy has been lost forever.

Freedom said:
Yes Isabel, well put. The child's privacy has been lost forever.

I agree with all of that -- I think the woman won't stop asking for things from Albert ever. She has it in her mind that she wants to be princess -- since she won't be marrying him, she may be using her lawyer to negotiate it piece by piece.

The July issue of Paris Match said that she then wrote them a letter thanking them for their 'help' during this whole situation (I think they were just paprazzi after a story, not seeking to 'help' on her side per say, one way or the other).

She also said she would no longer be talking to the press or any other media in interviews. Then only 2 days after PA made his announcement, she went to the AFP for an interview about why she went out with this story. Now she's appearing in magazines (earlier someone mentioned People magazine)

People who really want to be anonymous -- as she claimed she wanted earlier -- would not keep talking to any reporters and inviting the press in. I think she wants to be a celebrity. That's my own opinion.

But oh well, I guess she can enjoy herself and get as much as much as she can while she can...:p

Nothing wrong or illegal about that, I think:)

Last edited:
Lillia said:
People who really want to be anonymous -- as she claimed she wanted earlier -- would not keep talking to any reporters and inviting the press in.

Like you said, people who really want to be anonymous, would never think about going to the media in the first place.

Freedom said:
Like you said, people who really want to be anonymous, would never think about going to the media in the first place.

Yes -- if she really, honestly wanted to shun the spotlight, she would. People who do not want to be in that public glare stay away from it.

It was my own feeling in the beginning that she wants special recognition for herself from Albert, like a 'reward', or maybe an elevated social status or something for having this child or something. Just my opinion...who knows???

Obviously, being quiet and having peaceful calm life is not what she really wants to do. :D

Last edited:
I found another pic of the boy and his mother, NC.

I think Alexandre is a real cutie. :p

He looks like he just waiting to get into something fun for himself :p

He looks like he wanting to climb up onto something or run around a little bit and do some exploring:)

http://www.dhnet.be/dhinfos/article.phtml?id=125166

Attachments

• art_33773.jpg
    art_33773.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I was unaware of her continuing to do interviews....Hum....question....can't Albert shut her up legally? I'm no expert on French law but can't he quite her in some way?

I imagine People magazine is an american mag....when it comes to the first amendment, freedom of speech, people can say pretty much whatever they want. It would be VERY hard for PA to win an "invasion of privacy" lawsuit in the states, I would think, because he is not a private citizen.

Anyone??? Opinions?

Question

Because Albert is half American, does that give Alexandre rights to US citizenship?

LeahTeresa, perhaps he has power legal or otherwise to keep her quiet, but he may want to play fairly. Afterall she is the mother of his child. The last thing to be done would be to get both parties fighting.

Freedom said:
Because Albert is half American, does that give Alexandre rights to US citizenship?
Does he still have his US citizenship? If so, the kid could claim American nationality.

Hi Everyone,
Just saw the People Magazine and Nicole doesn't come across as a mother whose child is her 1st priority. She comes across like she's trying to prove something. And IMO she doesn't seem to be spending too much time with her son. As for Albert, I don't think he has US Citizenship...Grace renounced hers back in the 70s and I don't think Monaco and US recognize dual citizenship. There was also an article in the GLOBE (a weekly tabloid) which suggests that Nicole will fight PA and sisters for Alexandre' to be the heir. The article also mentions Tasha de Vasconcelos ..suggesting that their marriage plans are on the skids because of the Nicole -Alexandre' situation. Don't know how much truth there is to that ..I thought Albert and Tasha broke up years ago but were good friends.
Christine

Ok if all this is true than I will be very critical of Nicole. She has gotten what her son deserves and that is public recognition. But she has has to try to become a private. And I hope she does not fight for her son to become heir. Although I can see why she would. But this would become too big a battle for her. oh my, how the sopa opera called the princely family of monaco has changed.

I just took a peek at the People story. And I was surprized by two things. First, She is not attractive. Not even a little in my humble opinion. Second, I did not know that by French law Little Alex was intitled to half of Albert's money. at least that is what the article said. But, since Reiner divided up his cash quite unevenly, I do not imagine that could be a whole truth.

I can certainly see why any woman would be hesitant to marry PA in light of these "revelations". PA has vowed to be an active parent to this child, what does that mean for his children conceved in wedlock? In the future NC could be a BIG thorn in the side of any woman PA marries...not only in terms of having to share a father but also in terms of creating bad publicity. How would his hypothetical legitemate children be protected from NC comming out and bashing Dad for not visiting enough.....

Nicole seeking legal rights for their child

Lillia said:
I think it's surprising. even with the occasional visits, maybe this is what NC meant when she said she felt he might back out of his promise to register the papers and felt she had to go public. It took Al. 2 months to see the boy after he was born, then another 2 months to sign the birth certificate as the father. All this public mess has been about registering the birth cerfiticate to make it official -- almost full 2 yrs. dragging on.

Sad, in my opinion. :(

You are so correct!
If something were to suddenly happen to Albert or Nicole one or the other would have to fight the courts for their son to rightfully receive his share of the estate. Nicole was left with very few, if any choices to protect Alexandre's rightful place. She achieved her goal of securing her sons future as it should be, to grow up knowing who his father is. Her child will ultimately respect her for fighting for his rights.

Nicole Coste is aware that time was running out legally and of the possibility that Prince Albert may have fathered other children who have no legal rights because they have not been properly acknowledged. There is no reason a son of a prince should have to live a life of untruths and without any legal means of formal support agreements, he deserves that much. The circumstances of his birth are not "normal" nor should his life be "normal" born to an unwed mother with his status being one of uncertainty or speculation. He is by birth an extraordinary child and deserves to be treated as such. There is no reason Alexandre should have to live on handouts, he needs his support on paper and legally binding.

Nicole is a good mother with her sons best interest in mind. She has seen to it at her own public expense that her child will not have to live a life of secret, as they say, "The truth will set you free!"

leahteresa said:
I just took a peek at the People story. And I was surprized by two things. First, She is not attractive. Not even a little in my humble opinion. Second, I did not know that by French law Little Alex was intitled to half of Albert's money. at least that is what the article said. But, since Reiner divided up his cash quite unevenly, I do not imagine that could be a whole truth.

I can certainly see why any woman would be hesitant to marry PA in light of these "revelations". PA has vowed to be an active parent to this child, what does that mean for his children conceved in wedlock? In the future NC could be a BIG thorn in the side of any woman PA marries...not only in terms of having to share a father but also in terms of creating bad publicity. How would his hypothetical legitemate children be protected from NC comming out and bashing Dad for not visiting enough.....

I found an article from International Herald Tribune that said the same thing about what the boy is entitled to. Anyone can read that online also.

As far as her making pictures in a magazine, even though I do not like the way she handled the matter w/Paris Match, I do not see why she cannot now have a little fun, she's been thru a stressful time (I guess) and she should be able to earn a little money for herself if she's not exploiting the boy.

Personally, no matter what I or anyone may think of her, at a point, whatever her 'looks' she was good enough for Prince Albert II and she is the boy's mother.

I wish them all well -- maybe I should be taking some lessons from her:p

By the way, does anyone know if the woman is really NC? It looks sure like Albert, but who is the lady? They say it's NC and Albert at Aug. 2002. I think it's her.

http://www.terra.com.br/istoegente/309/mundo/

Attachments

• mundo_01.jpg
    mundo_01.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Bubbette said:
Does he still have his US citizenship? If so, the kid could claim American nationality.

Really? I didn't know that, but I know that if a child is born in the US and their parents arent citizens the child automatically has a dual citizenship or something like that. Did he get the citizenship from his mother or did he apply for it?

HEy. ALbert does not have American citizenship.

leahteresa said:
I was unaware of her continuing to do interviews....Hum....question....can't Albert shut her up legally? I'm no expert on French law but can't he quite her in some way?

Anyone??? Opinions?

Yes, a gag order is a very good idea. She now has the public recognition for her son, money and everything else to live comfortably. She has achieved her goal. Maybe her goals changed so soon? That's why she still keeps on talking to the press?

I hope it can be done (please include Daniel Ducruet in the gag order, too).

Freedom said:
No it doesn't to my knowledge none of the Grimaldi children Grace's applied for duel citizenship which had to be done by age 18 or 21 don't recall.

Chrissieb said:
Hi Everyone,
Just saw the People Magazine and Nicole doesn't come across as a mother whose child is her 1st priority. She comes across like she's trying to prove something. And IMO she doesn't seem to be spending too much time with her son. As for Albert, I don't think he has US Citizenship...Grace renounced hers back in the 70s and I don't think Monaco and US recognize dual citizenship. There was also an article in the GLOBE (a weekly tabloid) which suggests that Nicole will fight PA and sisters for Alexandre' to be the heir. The article also mentions Tasha de Vasconcelos ..suggesting that their marriage plans are on the skids because of the Nicole -Alexandre' situation. Don't know how much truth there is to that ..I thought Albert and Tasha broke up years ago but were good friends.
Christine
I read that in the Enquirer. She's gearing up for a "battle royal" to get the law changed so Alexandre can inherit. To quote: "Nicole wants what she feels her son is entitled to. She's tellling everyone who'll listen 'Alexandre is going to be crowned the next ruler of Monaco-he is Albert's only heir'." As for Tasha, well, Rainier liked her a lot and begged Albert to marry her. Nicole is now preparing attornys to overturn the law that Rainier recently created. She's going for the big prize. She wants him to have his (Alexandre's) "rightful place" among the royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom