Prince Albert II of Monaco Current Events - Part 31: January 2016 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Albert has met at a private audience prince Leka II of the Albanians, who was on a visit to Monaco at 21-22 April.
Albanian Royal Family

Please remember not to post news and information about events attended by several members of the Princely Family in their individual threads. A couple of posts had to be moved to the family's current events thread.

Yesterday, May 2nd, Prince Albert received athletes and Pascal Olmeta whose foundation "A smile, a hope for life" "helps children and young adults with serious illnesses or severe disabilities by enabling them to realize their dream or embarking sporting challenges":

** fb gallery ** translation **

A soccer day for Prince Albert! He watched the Barclays Premier League match between West Ham United and Swansea City at the Boleyn Ground in London and the French Ligue 1 match between Olympique Lyonnais and As Monaco at Stade des Lumi in Lyon, France, yesterday, May 7:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Prince Albert is currently in Ireland and was seen participating at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by the Rory Foundation at the The K Club in Straffan, Co. Kildare today, May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prior to his journey to Ireland Prince Albert had watched the basketball French Pro A match between Monaco and Nanterre in Monaco on May 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The woman besides Prince Albert must be one of his best friends since high school. It's not the first time I've seen her.

The woman besides Prince Albert must be one of his best friends since high school. It's not the first time I've seen her.

I think she is a Cabinet minister, with Sport as one of her portfolios.

Nice to see P Albert support basketball, since the Monaco team is doing very well currently.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

:previous:

You are right, it's Isabelle Bonnal, Director of the Department of Education, Youth and Sport in Monaco :flowers:

Ah, thank you. I must have totally mistaken her for someone else then. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Albert during the Semi-Final Pro A between Monaco and ASVEL in Monaco yesterday, May 22:

** Pic **

HSH Prince Albert II paid a visit to Thann in Alsace today to mark the 500th anniversary of the collegiate church Saint-Thiébaut de Thann.

Belga

Belga Image - Editorial

HSH Prince Albert II today paid a visit to Le Domaine du Rayol in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of France.

Belga Photos

Belga Image - Editorial

Yesterday, June 16, Prince Albert participated in a symposium on marine protected areas in Nice, France:

** belga gallery **

Prince Albert attended the "Forum for Future Ocean Floor Mapping" that took place in Monaco from June 15 - 17. The forum brought together scientists, ocean mappers, academia, as well as governmental and non-governmental organizations to "begin charting a new direction for the future of ocean floor management".

** mc: Le Forum for Future Ocean Floor Mapping (cartographie du plancher océanique) **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom