The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Gentry

Lovely, lovely family! May God and Our Lady protect the four of them throughout all their life.

Old 12-24-2014, 06:11 AM
Serene Highness

its lovely to see the little family , :) but as photographs go , its not the best , but never mind

Old 12-24-2014, 07:03 AM
Nobility

The babies are the most adorable thing I've seen! I'm glad they chose to release casual, Christmassy photos now instead of keeping us waiting until they take official ones who knows when!
Old 12-24-2014, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Babies are precious!

And the girl is already smiling, what a cutie.
Old 12-24-2014, 08:00 AM
Gentry

All babies are precious, but these twins are much, much more!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

The funny thing is that the resemblace can already be seen: Jacques is a Wittstock, totally... Gabriella looks a lot like Albert as a baby... She also seems to have a lively personality while her brother seems much more quiet... I wonder if there are other pics that were takne for the mags...
Old 12-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

No Marty91charmed, a part the photo in white and black of Charlene alone wit her babies in the arms, there are not other photos, I think they are all on the page of the palace on face book.
I think we will have other photos only on january 7th at the presentation of the babies, I think we will have perhaps photos in the palace this day.

the interview of Prince Albert in Monaco matin about the births and his babies

https://translate.google.fr/translat...html&edit-text=

Prince Charlene and the babies are at home, they left the hospital this afternoon

Les jumeaux princiers de Monaco sont arrivés au Palais | Monaco | Monaco-Matin

Photos of their arriving at the palace,

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonac...=photos_stream
Old 12-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Very sweet!

(I don't see how anyone is able to detect any resemblances at this point, though. To me, they just look like babies, though adorable ones).
Old 12-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Babies are precious!

And the girl is already smiling, what a cutie.
I'm being nitpicky here, but babies don't smile until they are three months old. Princess Gabriella is probably "reflex smiling" which is what babies who are two months and younger do. It looks like they're smiling, but they're not actually smiling. In some cases, it can be wind, too.

I don't have a problem with the lighting of the photos, as melina premiere said the photos were taken in the hospital so the lighting wouldn't be perfect. I don't see a resemblance in the twins either yet, I think at this stage it's too early to tell as the twins are only a little more than a week old. But I do agree that Princess Gabriella seems to be the more lively out of the two, she seemed to be very active in the photoshoot whilst Prince Jacques was more laid back and looked as if he preferred to just relax.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-24-2014, 01:02 PM
Majesty

Perfect! Just in time for Christmas.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Nobility

Princess Charlene of Monaco's twin babies: first pictures - hellomagazine.com
Old 12-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Courtier

The skirt of prince Albert is becoming famous-there's a lot of joke about it. Few of them in nicematin Le top des meilleurs tweets sur la chemise du Prince Albert de Monaco | Monaco | Monaco-Matin
Old 12-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Hope the babies are fine... The look extremely small... I wish their family a happy christmas
Old 12-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Actually I've personally seen twins and even triplets, and I do believe Jacques and Gabriella are quite lively and healthy babies in comparison with others.

Twins always seem to be very fragile, but it's normal for them.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Commoner

What a perfect Christmas present for us royal watchers! Beautiful babies.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Photos of their arriving at the palace,

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonac...=photos_stream
Although we can't see the babies, I'm pleased that they took some photos of their arrival and shared them with us. They could have done so in secret, but instead they shared their joy of that next big step: taking the babies home, that's really nice!
Old 12-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Aristocracy

It is nice that they shared them. Charlene looks tired but extremely happy. What a lovely Christmas they are about to have.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:11 PM
Nobility

The twins are sooo cute! And the photo of Charlene and Albert bringing the twins home is awesome. It's the first time I've seen those two so happy. You can tell their twins have brought them even more together!

Merry Christmas everyone
Old 12-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

The video of their arriving at the palace on the french channel Fr3

Arrivée des jumeaux au Palais Princier de Monaco - Vidéo Dailymotion

Merry Christmas everyone

The ceremony of the presentation of the princess Gabriella and prince Jacques on the place of the palace could be seen on Monaco Channel in direct

and also on TMC

TMC va retransmettre la présentation officielle des enfants de Albert et Charlène de Monaco
Old 12-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Caroline de Monaco inquiète pour les jumeaux de Charlène

Although I think this article was made up I wonder whether it's true that the babies weigh only 1.5 kilos...