Thank you!!!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwuc4

City
mytown
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thank you to this site. I looked at the list of "Entries by Royal House" on the homepage and noticed that the country of Albania is left out. I love it (!) because there is a guy who is actually referred to as "King". The dude actually has a official, legal title. So just wanted to thank the people behind this site (I'm assuming who ever runs this site is relatively knowledgable on royalty, as a hobby) haven't bothered to lend credence to Albania's "royal heritage", etc. lol.

For everyone that doesn't know, and may want to know, Albania's a tiny country in the Mediterranian (butchered the spelling there) that supposedly had a royal family during the early 1900s. The dude, after, militarily usurping power ran away during WWII. He fled to the African continent where he made a killing -both literally and figuratively - in arms trade...very high and mighty of the guy. And "returned" in the late 90s feeling that the country (Albania) owes him. For what, I'm not sure. Don't think he knows, either lol.

PS I believe in the right to bear arms (they are personal property).

Yeah, that was my tirade for the day thanks for reading lol. BTW anyone else think that Monacco has like the best looking royal family around...like seriously!!!

Hello gwuc4, you will find Albania listed in the Balkan Monarchies subforum in the Other Non-Reigning Houses and Historical Monarchies forum.
The Balkan Monarchies subforum contains the threads for Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania and Yugoslavia (Serbia).

Back
Top Bottom