Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

piano

City
Wenatchee
Country
United States
Hi! I thought I would introduce myself. I'm particularly interested in Princess Diana news and anything related. Right now I'd like to find a complete list of all of the books written about her. I'll make a post about this in the Di forum but if anyone has a link to send me or knows about such a list that's been compiled already, please let me know! Thank you.

:)

You are welcome!I am a fan of Diana too...

:rose2:Hi Piano:rose2:
welcome to the royal forums. I hope you will enjoy this forum as much as I do!

progress.gif

Zubiaur,

Thank you so much! :)

Hello Maryamj,

I stumbled upon this site by accident and have enjoyed learning more. I'm noticing all the different countries--you're from Iran and the others from Spain and Germany and Turkey, and it's really nice to be in your company with a shared interest. :)

Queenece29,

I guess I should have made one post. I thought it would directly reply to each person but I think I'm just posting one after the other.

Dierna23,

I noticed you last night while reading. I noticed the flower with one petal a different color and something about you seemed deja vu but maybe it was only that, lol, maybe it was just the lipstick, that I once had one in that same color. It looks really good on you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Piano & :welcome:
You can edit your posts within 48hours. I have merged all your posts now.

Back
Top Bottom