Crown Prince Pavlos & Marie-Chantal and Family: Magazine and Picture Thread 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never saw these beautiful pics in Paris, so thank you :flowers: I wish I had the answer, if they sold the house or not, but I don't.

Hello Beltraneja, I think it is the link I posted some days ago, asking if some spanish speaking person could tell us more about the content of the article. Could you translate for us the main ideas of the interview ?

Hello Beltraneja, I think it is the link I posted some days ago, asking if some spanish speaking person could tell us more about the content of the article. Could you translate for us the main ideas of the interview ?
Excuseme!!
I have not the magazine but I have seen it, I would say the interview is very repetitious with previous themes .. She talks about fashion, her shops, family life, but I remember it, I caught my attention that she said that when she was young she wanted to be a singer ..(I think singer). .Other thing that I have caught my attention is that she says she has lot clothes acumulated , and it don´t enter in her london´s house

To Olili : I would check Anya Hindmarsh or Jimmy Choo for this clutch. Try also MC's favorite website Net a Porter.
To Beltraneja : thank you for your answer. I want to point out I allowed myself to ask for a translation because I myself some years ago did one from German for this board. Otherwise I wouldn't feel free to ask anybody to do so much work ; all the more as I've discovered yesterday that the article is quite long in fact.
As a matter of fact my own charming prince found the spanish Vanity Fair in central Paris yesterday, lucky me ! (it is quite a miracle as I think there are less than 20 copies for sale in Paris). It is indeed packed with new pictures (more than 20 I think), all from the Sussex property (even the inside), and with MC wearing not a single black garment (better than that : MC is wearing rubber boots and comfortable knits). Maybe one day I can scan them, but I think we have to wait until the magazine is not for sale anymore. Anyway, I can recommend this copy, it is worth every penny, even if you can't understand spanish.

Ok, so don't forget us here when the next issue is out ;) :flowers:
We can't wait to see the pictures!!

I'm already training on my scan... ;) :flowers:

Vanity Fair has amazing pics. I love their house.

Excuseme!!
I have not the magazine but I have seen it, I would say the interview is very repetitious with previous themes .. She talks about fashion, her shops, family life, but I remember it, I caught my attention that she said that when she was young she wanted to be a singer ..(I think singer). .Other thing that I have caught my attention is that she says she has lot clothes acumulated , and it don´t enter in her london´s house

:flowers:
Indeed she wanted to be a singer. I have read it in the first issue of the greek Vogue around 2003 (I think...). She said that she had made demos and sent them to companies but they rejected her. Do not think :ohmy: that she has thrown these demos in the garbage, she plays them when she is at the car with the children.

This is the first time I hear this. I'm so curious to know if she has a good voice and what kind of songs she sang. Pop? Soul? Can't imagine they could be rock songs.he he

Well, I don't remember for sure but I 'll look for the magazine and I'll clarify it.
I think that she said it was something similar to Stephanie of Monaco...
She also said that she had shaved her head...She was searching her identity...

I ''ll try to translate the whole interview of MC from then.
I am sure that you will be delighted!!!

The front page of the magazine had this model-kind photo
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1310/625189870_40cac52abd.jpg

It had also many other photos of MC (with winter oufits) that I have never seen here...

The above :previous: photo is one of my favorites! Well, judging by your description (shaved head etc.), looks as if it could be heavy metal or something. God forbid!! :cool:

Emmeleia, if you can send a translation of the VF article and/or send more pics from this ancient Vogue (I think you're right, we've never seen them on this board : I checked every single photo a couple of times :bang:), you'll be blessed by many I can tell you...:flowers:

The above :previous: photo is one of my favorites! Well, judging by your description (shaved head etc.), looks as if it could be heavy metal or something. God forbid!! :cool:

Stephanie of Monaco was a pop music and she sang well, but she danced on stage very wrong, she was moving little ..... If Marie chantal thought was shave her heads, then it is heavy metal music ......She also said she wanted to be a veterinarian.

Singer? I had not heard it. I like the photos of the house, it is pretty...

Stephanie of Monaco was a pop music and she sang well, but she danced on stage very wrong, she was moving little ..... If Marie chantal thought was shave her heads, then it is heavy metal music ......She also said she wanted to be a veterinarian.

Are you serious? Do you really felt Steph. of Monaco could sing?:lol:

Marie chantal and Stefania could do a duet and sing the song of Stefania "irresistible" ..:lol::lol::lol:
Seriously I do not imagine Marie chantal singing on stage, I remember when she became engaged to Prince Pavlo, she was very shy ..:ermm:

Years ago Pavlos and Frederik were very close ... are they still close as both first cousins as well as friends ? What about Pavlos & Joachim (I can't remember - did they attend Joachim & Marie's wedding)
What about Pavlos & Felipe ??

http://www.hellomagazine.com/.../0-2-872/2872-a.jpg

The cabochon cut sapphire and heart-shaped diamond engagement ring.

Pavlos & MC couldn't have attended Joachim's wedding in May 2008, because MC was supposed to give birth to Aristides-Stavros a month later. I guess it was hard for them to travel. I do believe that Pavlos & Frederik are still close, although they aren't single anymore and despite the fact that they both have multiple obligations.

I found the famous issue of the December 2003 greek Vogue:

She tried to be a rock singer, she says she sang something similar to Ouragan of Stephanie of Monaco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_QddkE8mIY

I promise that in the following days, I will translate the interview, which is huge (for being translated in an Internet cafe. Sorry for the delay but there are 4 full magazine pages).

Sita, we are all waiting with bated breath for the promised scans!

Hi, I've scaned the pics, but I think it is forbidden to put them unline while the issue is still for sale. Warren please tell me if I'm wrong.
So my intention is to put them online when the december issue is out. But believe me I can't forget about it !

:previous:
Copyrighted photos cannot be posted directly to the forums.
Photos can be hosted in one of the free image-hosting sites such as Photobucket and the link(s) can then be posted. In this manner, any copyright issue is between the copyright holder and the image-hosting site.

Congratulations, Sita! What beautiful pictures. I´m so clumsy with computers, I´d never be able to place a picture like that!:bang:

It's been tricky actually but it's nice to learn new things (I've used a scanner, Picasa, and Photobucket).
Another try to show you the whole photoshoot (all by Vanity Fair Spain nov 2009)
VF Spain pictures by grf_album - Photobucket
Please let me know if it works, and enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom