Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A neck reveals an age, that's what.
Charlene sticked her lips too intensively.

Uau! Beautiful P. Caroline ( what a daring pair of shoes!!! )! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
But... what in God's name is HSH P. Charlene wearing??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whatever she feels like wearing:ROFLMAO: Not certainly following etiquette for a gala dinner. Some classes please!

Fortunately Caroline hasn´t done any surgery yet, and I hope she never does, she would spoil those beautiful features in her face, and she doesn´t need them at all. She certainly looks her age, natural and classy. The face of a woman who has enjoyed the Mediterranean sun and life to the fullest.

Last edited:
"Fortunately Caroline hasn´t done any surgery yet, and I hope she never does, she would spoil those beautiful features in her face, and she doesn´t need them at all."

Dream on....

Vanity is a sin before God.

LOL, so what has that got to do with anything? Isnt getting ones hair and makeup done or buying a new frock because you thing you look nice in it vanity? If there is a God I would hope he/she has more important things to be concerned about.

Prince Albert and Pierre Casiraghi attended the annual Monaco Yacht Club Members Cocktail on December 12, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

On December 10 Prince Albert attended the annual awards ceremony of the Prince Louis de Polignac Foundation in Paris. The foundation aims to promote French and European culture and contribute to the development of science.

Prince Laurent as a member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation was present as well.

In the end of the video you can also see Princess Caroline handing out awards in Monaco that same day, so I post the video here:

** Pic ** monacochannel.mc: Fondation Prince Louis de Polignac : remise des Prix 2012 **

Fondation Prince Louis de Polignac : remise des Prix 2012 - YouTube

Last edited:
At this point you cant help thinkig what I have always said, that she doesn´t care. It´s almost disrespectful to the people of Monaco, considering she leads a luxury life out of this country and she gives so little in return.

There were other people also not mouthing the words...particulary a lady sitting at the back:neutral::neutral::neutral:

Yes, I also noticed that quite a few others were not singing along. We have seen P Charlene singing the anthem on previous occasions, e,g, the picnic earlier in the year, so we know that she has learnt the words. I would think, however, that at such a formal and important occasion she should make an effort.

I do not know where they will spend Christmas but last year all the family and the family of Charlène were at the palace 'le Marchais durng the christmas day.

To answer for the anthem , and particularly to rosana.
In France and in Monaco, it is not useful to sing the anthem, Princess Stéphanie never sings the anthem as her mother who did never sing the anthem of Monaco.

I know that here on this board, whay is doing Charlene do not interrest some persons but they always critic.

All this year, Charlene inaugured or attended some events in Monaco.but I will talk you about work she did but you did not know because you are far .

Charlene worked with the staff of the oceanographic museum to make animations for the children and their parents during the holidays. There are many animations during these holidays at the museum ( see the news on tv chanel) under her leader ship, the club called (the snappers) was also made for the children of Monaco.
She spent all a day with the children of the home princess Charlene . She did this many times in this year.
During the last week, she visited and gave gifts to children of monaco, to the children of nurserie , to needed people to the red cross quarter, she visited and gave gifts to old people in 2 homes and on last saturday, she gave gifts to handicaped people. (these persons were forgotten until now in the giving gifts at the christmas times)
Yesterday, she met pupils of the college Charles III, she talked with them, and she met the staff of teachers where she presented her foundation and the projects she would like to see in the schools of the principauty.

And the important thing is the foundation Princess Charlene . Many here do not read what Charlene is doing in Monaco also saying she is living in the luxary whithout doing is an idiotie.

Melina P, thank you so much for all this info. It is true, as you say, that those of us who live far away from Monaco, are not aware of all the work she does within Monaco and among the people. I do believe that not everything she does is always reported in the media. P Albert has said in an interview before their marriage that she is a compassionate and generous person who gives of herself to those less fortunate. It is nice to hear that she is then so involved with so many different groups of people, young and old. And of course her work through her foundation will contribute to this. I am a great fan of the princess...I admire her beauty and elegance, but even more so her compassion and willingness to put words into action (as she mentions in the video on her foundation's website).

Last edited:

As announced last week Pierre has participated in the 16th Monte-Carlo Historical Rallye on January 27, 2013. His girlfriend Beatrice and Prince Albert were present as well.

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: Monte-Carlo 16th Historical Rallye **

** pp gallery: Pierre Casiraghi : Tendre câlin de Beatrice Borromeo sur la ligne de départ... **
Pierre seems so much to his unforgettable father (not only to the characteristics of the face, but also to the studies, hobbies etc).
Bea's outfit is fantastic (especially at pic 37/44).

^^ I agree with you, capri. He is so much like Stefano in many things, not just phisically

Yes, i have to agree with both of you girls.
He's just like his late father, he even drop of school just like him.
i cannot stop wondering what must P. Caroline feels everytime she see the resemblance between her youngest son and her unforgettable late husband.

As announced last week Pierre has participated in the 16th Monte-Carlo Historical Rallye on January 27, 2013. His girlfriend Beatrice and Prince Albert were present as well.

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery: Monte-Carlo 16th Historical Rallye **

** pp gallery: Pierre Casiraghi : Tendre câlin de Beatrice Borromeo sur la ligne de départ... **

** hellomagazine: Pierre Casiraghi and girlfriend Beatrice Borromeo cuddle up at the races **

This is a copuple i can easily see inheriting the throne of Monaco one day. Much more than Andrea. I think Pierre being more down to earth and pragmatical than his brother ( at least apparentely ) seems to be more cut for the job than Andrea who appears to be more tender, more poetical... maybe more suited for humanitarian duties rather than to the burocratical duties of a state administration... And the lovely Beatrice seems to be such a determined, hard working woman... so much like P. Caroline... :flowers:

Last edited:
I would love to know how it looks inside this falcon :whistling:

Its nice to see Pierre Casiraghi accompanying his mother,Princess Caroline to official acts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom