Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 6: June 2010 - March 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Prince Albert II awards Novak Djokovic the Vermeil Medal for Physical Education and Sports during the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters
Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France - 16.04.12

WENN Photo Library - Search Results

Prince Albert of Monaco and his wife Princess Charlene present tennis champ Novak Djokovic with the Vermeil Sport medal of Monaco for Physical Education and Sports during The Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ZSuDe_HWQ8s/Prince+Albert+awards+Novak+Djokovic

Last edited:
Thank you Iceflower and Melina Premiere for all the infos!

I can't help it but hearing/seeing Albert talking infront of a camera seems to be quite a challenge for him.
And hearing all the photographers in the back it would be quite a challenge for me.
And looking at Charlene's face I can only imagine what she thinks about that and having to smile all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I'm so disappointed PC wasn't at the gala. I hope she attends the final tomorrow to present the trophy with PA.

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy, Chris LeVine,
Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine of Serbia attended the final of
the Monte Carlo Tennis Masters today, April 22, 2012.

Joyful pics and a fresh new haircut for Charlene!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 **

** reuters/gettyimages daylife gallery **

Did Charlene have a haircut? Her hair appear to be a lot shorter than during the Rose Ball.

I like the new haircut of Charlene,she is very at ease, albert and Charlene are very relaxed and very happy.

Not keen on the NEW hairstyle!

I don't like short hair usually but it suits her extremely well... now I don't know if it will be nice with a tiara...

I love the short hair on Char.

It's not the most flattering look and it makes her appear a little too masculine, but hopefully that is just the slicked back style she decided to wear that day.

I love also her short hair, , Charlene does not wear a riara every day when she will wear a tiar Queen Sofia, princess Sophie of Essex are wearing the tiara easily.

Excuse me, my computer stopps because we have a storm.
I love her short hair. Charlene does not wear a tiara every day, when she will wear a tiara her hair would have grown. Queen Sofia, princess Sophie of Essex are wearing the tiare easily.
Charlene had short hair in the years 2008 and 2009

I've said for the last few years I like the bob on her best. I hope she keeps it short and she can always wear a hair piece.

I think that the hair cut looks a little bit severe but she has such a pretty face that she can carry it off.

I always loved her hair when she wore it up or back in a chignon.

Yesterday, princess charlene visited the big dogs exhibition in Monaco

Charlene and her passion for dogs.
Great, but I'm not sure about her outfit. :whistling:

Will she ever wear anything different than beige and grey? God, she´s boring to death!
So, her family is leaving in Monaco, off the princely family? I guess they are. I wonder if that is part of the agreement.

rosana said:
God, she´s boring to death!

Gosh, I know the feeling!
Looking lovely as usually HRH, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom