HSH Prince Albert Current Events 22 : April 2007 - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if there might be any pictures from the ball in Switzerland that was held in Prince Albert's honor?

Hibou, I don't think it was held in his honour. It was a charity ball for the environment and he was a guest.

paca said:
Hibou, I don't think it was held in his honour. It was a charity ball for the environment and he was a guest.

Oh Maybe he was then the guest of honor this year. My mistake! But still no pics! You would think there would be pics to help with corporate sponsors for next year and to increase individual contributions.

hibou said:
Oh Maybe he was then the guest of honor this year. My mistake! But still no pics! You would think there would be pics to help with corporate sponsors for next year and to increase individual contributions.
according to the official website of the wwf panda organization , he was the guest of honor this year
"WWF International held its international gala event at Raffles le Montreux Palace on Friday, 4 May 2007 — in the presence of H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco, our guest of honour"
I have seen pics with other guests of honor in the past years, strange there are none with him...

Pics 7.5.2007

On Monday, Albert met Jerome Espla in Monaco, who made a film, Albert supports. Here's the caption, translated with google:

Prince Albert II of Monaco came to attend the projection of a film carried out by Jerome Espla “Prince of the Wrecks” in the presence of the team of the film and of the plungers apneists such as the Monegasque quadruple recordman of the world, Pierre Frolla, or the Belgians Pierre and Frederic Buyle. For eight month, they traversed the world and thus explores considerable wrecks going down in apne whereas in general these explorations are done in diving bottles. They have visit of the mythical wrecks such as Togo, the Ruby, Catalina or the Prophet. This 52 minutes will leave on the screens on May 20 and will belong to the official selection of the International Festival of the Image under marine of Brussels.

Click here for the pics!

iceflower said:
On Monday, Albert met Jerome Espla in Monaco, who made a film, Albert supports. Here's the caption, translated with google:

Prince Albert II of Monaco came to attend the projection of a film carried out by Jerome Espla “Prince of the Wrecks” in the presence of the team of the film and of the plungers apneists such as the Monegasque quadruple recordman of the world, Pierre Frolla, or the Belgians Pierre and Frederic Buyle. For eight month, they traversed the world and thus explores considerable wrecks going down in apne whereas in general these explorations are done in diving bottles. They have visit of the mythical wrecks such as Togo, the Ruby, Catalina or the Prophet. This 52 minutes will leave on the screens on May 20 and will belong to the official selection of the International Festival of the Image under marine of Brussels.

Click here for the pics!

Very nice pictures of Albert.

Thank you for posting them Iceflower, you are a real attribute to this site.

Not our old Bertie that doesn't apply to him.

Stellad

Pic 11.5.2007

sandsla said:
Very nice pictures of Albert.

Thank you for posting them Iceflower, you are a real attribute to this site.
That's so sweet, thanks a lot sandsla :flowers: :flowers:

Last friday there was a meeting of the Prince Albert II Foundation in Monaco,
click here to see a pic ---> Albert 11.5.2007

Glistening Seas

:italyflag: omg was PA with King Juan Carlos on the boat or was PA on the sidelines. the boat King Juan Carlos was doing rather well. there was so-o-o-o many people there. Are there any pics because the race was close. :innocent: :cheers:

Glistening Seas, Albert was on a little boat you can see on the first of the two additional pics from yesterday :)

Prince Albert of Monaco looks from a boat during semi-final Race 1 at the Louis Vuitton Cup in Valencia May 14, 2007 ---> Pic
Another pic at the harbour in the evening --> Pic

iceflower said:
Glistening Seas, Albert was on a little boat you can see on the first of the two additional pics from yesterday :)

Prince Albert of Monaco looks from a boat during semi-final Race 1 at the Louis Vuitton Cup in Valencia May 14, 2007 ---> Pic
Another pic at the harbour in the evening --> Pic

Ice flower you always find such nice pictures Thanks!

Pic 15.5.2007

Thank you, dear hibou :flowers:

Here is one from today : Emirates Team New Zealand NZL92 Managing Director Grant Dalton meets Albert aboard his yacht Emirates Team New Zealand on May 15, 2007 in Valencia, Spain. ETNZ wins the second race and takes a 2-0 overall. The winner of the Louis Vuitton Cup faces the Defender Alinghi, in the America's Cup in June. (Cameron/Kos Picture Source via Getty)
--> Pic

Hi I am new to the website. I have to say that Prince Albert looks good in those picture's. Better then when he is with Charlene.

iceflower said:
Thank you, dear hibou :flowers:

Here is one from today : Emirates Team New Zealand NZL92 Managing Director Grant Dalton meets Albert aboard his yacht Emirates Team New Zealand on May 15, 2007 in Valencia, Spain. ETNZ wins the second race and takes a 2-0 overall. The winner of the Louis Vuitton Cup faces the Defender Alinghi, in the America's Cup in June. (Cameron/Kos Picture Source via Getty)
--> Pic

I don't know how your find them but I'm glad you do! He looks happy in this one!

erilaur said:
Hi I am new to the website. I have to say that Prince Albert looks good in those picture's. Better then when he is with Charlene.

Welcome! Happy posting!

hibou said:
I don't know how your find them but I'm glad you do! He looks happy in this one!

He does look good,but I thought he had lost some belly fat. I saw him in another picture and he appeared to have slim down a bit. Maybe it was wishful thinking.

Pics 17.5.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco inaugurates the Monaco Music Film Festival at the Princess Grace theater in Monte Carlo, Monaco, 17 May 2007. The MMFF, held annually in Monte Carlo, is a celebration of films, the music of films and their impact on the world and on our lives. The Festival takes place from May 17 to 19 in Monaco.

Albert 1
Albert 2

iceflower said:
Prince Albert II of Monaco inaugurates the Monaco Music Film Festival at the Princess Grace theater in Monte Carlo, Monaco, 17 May 2007. The MMFF, held annually in Monte Carlo, is a celebration of films, the music of films and their impact on the world and on our lives. The Festival takes place from May 17 to 19 in Monaco.

Albert 1
Albert 2
Oh my God - he looks so adorable in those photos, like a cute old Santa Claus, bringing presents to everyone. He looks so radiantly happy, I can just see the sparkle in his eyes, like the two twin stars in the sky, Castor and Pollux. And his smile is contemplating like that of Dionyssos before entering Thebes.

iceflower said:

Albert 1
Albert 2
In pic two is that the lovely Celeste Holm in the picture who played the role of Liz Imbre in High Society with then Grace Kelly?

True

Donna said:
Oh my God - he looks so adorable in those photos, like a cute old Santa Claus, bringing presents to everyone. He looks so radiantly happy, I can just see the sparkle in his eyes, like the two twin stars in the sky, Castor and Pollux. And his smile is contemplating like that of Dionyssos before entering Thebes.
True, very true, no resentment or exasperation anywhere?
Picture perfect equanimity.

Jaya said:
In pic two is that the lovely Celeste Holm in the picture who played the role of Liz Imbre in High Society with then Grace Kelly?

Yes it is. Good catch!

Reza Samimi Grace portrait

I always wanted to look like Celeste Holm[what a brilliant energy in her smile] who married the "Chairman of the Board"Frank Sinatra in "High Society" It appears the Prince's guests are posing in front of the royal portrait of Princess Grace as signed Reza Samimi. This is one of two he did of her:a set.In this one HSH Princess Grace is standing and second one she is sitting.Sure is noticeable despite the flashing cameras.

Jaya said:
I always wanted to look like Celeste Holm[what a brilliant energy in her smile] who married the "Chairman of the Board"Frank Sinatra in "High Society" It appears the Prince's guests are posing in front of the royal portrait of Princess Grace as signed Reza Samimi. This is one of two he did of her:a set.In this one HSH Princess Grace is standing and second one she is sitting.Sure is noticeable despite the flashing cameras.
I think the other one is in the dance academie, but I'll have to check.

Caption for the other pic:
(L-R) Opera singer Frank Basile, his wife, US actress Celeste Holm, Prince Albert II of Monaco and Cecilia Peck, daughter of actor Gregory Peck attend the inauguration of the Monaco Music Film Festival (MMFF) at the Princess Grace theater in Monte Carlo, Monaco, 17 May 2007. The MMFF, held annually in Monte Carlo, is a celebration of films, the music of films and their impact on the world and on our lives. The Festival takes place from May 17 to 19 in Monaco. EPA/STR CORBIS OUT

bgnparisgurl said:
Just out of nowhere..But my friend was eating dinner with her family in a restaurant in Greece. She heard a bunch of people talking about Prince Albert being there. She went in the bathroom and asked a woman if he was there. She said he was, and after a few drinks she went up to his table and introduced herself. He ended up inviting her to a club with him and his friends, and then she spent time with them afterwards, and then she got tired and a limo or some personal driver took her home....She said it was really really awesome.

Was this recently?

bgnparisgurl, good for your friend. I hope she sees him again, real soon.

maryellen1539 said:
bgnparisgurl, good for your friend. I hope she sees him again, real soon.

Especially if she doesn't blab to the press! Tell her keep her mouth shut except to you (and us of course) we won't tell a soul!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom