Eloise, Claus-Casimir and Leonore, News and Pictures Part 1: July 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
minx said:
mandy could you help wioth rex aswell mine dosent seem too work

minx

Hi minx,

Rex Features have changed their program and we can no longer access their pictures unless we register.

I also find it very strange to call a girl Laurentien. I´ve never heard this name before Laurentien Brinkhorst married Constanijn. Her name comes from Laurens (her father) and Jantien( her mother).Nice combination.

susan alicia said:
I think it comes from eloise at the park plaza by kate thompson but it might be a family name

I've never read that Constantijn and Laurentien named their daughter for the storybook character Eloise. Where did you read that?

Alexandria said:
Any new pictures of Claus-Casimir? So far he is on the only boy amongst all his cousins.

This is not entirely true- he has male second-cousins Samual and Lucas (sons of Maurits and Bernhard) that are very close in age. It seems like this family is fairly close and the children see a fair bit of each other.

Eliza

when is her cousin Luana going to be baptised???we then couldsee more pics of eloise

he seems so cute:

Attachments

• Prinses%20Laurentien%2022050568783.jpg
    Prinses%20Laurentien%2022050568783.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 350
dark hair!!!

Attachments

• Prinses%20Eloise%20220550698.jpg
    Prinses%20Eloise%20220550698.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 388
  • Prinses%20Eloise%202205059483.jpg
    Prinses%20Eloise%202205059483.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 368
  • Prinses%20Eloise%2022050678490.jpg
    Prinses%20Eloise%2022050678490.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 430
In the newspaper " Het Belang Van Limburg " I road that Eloise goes to a french-speaking school in Brussel . Laurentien told that Eloise switch perfectly from Deutch to French

xxx

colourpress

I'm not so sure that their new so I just post them... :)

Attachments

• Imagen2.jpg
    Imagen2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 478
I´d like to know how to pronounce Leonore's name in dutch, if someone can tell me. Thanks.

rosana said:
I´d like to know how to pronounce her name in dutch, if someone can tell me. Thanks.

lay-oh -noor.. at least that is how my dutchy husband says it, and I speak fluent dutch and that is how I would say it.. but if there is a native dutchy out there, could the correct me if needed?

Empress said:
lay-oh -noor.. at least that is how my dutchy husband says it, and I speak fluent dutch and that is how I would say it.. but if there is a native dutchy out there, could the correct me if needed?

almost correct, but we have to pronounce the 'e' in the end to. So lay-oh-noor-uh.

Thanks, it´s so much different of what i thought!

:flowers: Does anybody have any idea when the christening will be? Have there been anymore sightings of the ickle countess since the official ones were released?

o dear sorry i didn't even notice. Thanks royalist for the info

i am going to the palace next sunday ( i live a few minutes from the palace) to make some beautyfull pictures of the guests and of course of the little leonore!

Pictures of Eloise, Claus en Leonore at the baptism of their cousin Ariane in october 2007.

7578430_polfoto1.jpg

laurentienleonore.jpg

Pictures of them in Lech in february 2008

collage_eloise.jpg

collage_claus.jpg

collage_leonore.jpg

februari_2008.jpg

Very sweet older picture of countess Eloise can be seen here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the Pictures of Magali's Christening, I am wondering what had happened to Leonors Hair?

I think Leonore cut it of herself or maybe her sister or brother did it. If children cut their own hair of you sometimes have to cut it very short.

Countess Eloise turns 6 today.

Countess Eloise turns 6 today.

Happy birthday to her! She seems like such a sweet little girl. I wonder if the family will have a birthday party for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom