Twin Princes Nicolas and Aymeric for Claire & Laurent

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more pictures of Laurent & little Louise at Saint-Luc University Hospital
December 14, 2005
(pictures from facetoface)

Attachments

• 00825626.jpg
    00825626.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 00825627.jpg
    00825627.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 00825625.jpg
    00825625.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 361
  • 00825628.jpg
    00825628.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 00825629.jpg
    00825629.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 00825630.jpg
    00825630.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 323
  • 00825631.jpg
    00825631.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Laurent is another kind of father than Philippe I think. I could not imagine that Philippe would walk in front of his children carying some bags without paying attention to them.
Laurent should cary Louise and the nurse the bags....
But ok pictures don't tell us everything of course.

fanletizia said:
Prince Philip and family arrive 14 December 2005 at the Saint-Luc University Hospital near Brussels to visit Princess Claire of Belgium, the British-born wife of Prince Laurent, who gave birth to twin boys 13 December 2005, one month before term.

from getty and belga

I wonder what's in the bag , that Mathilde is carrying .
Gifts for the twins ?:cool:

martha-louise said:
Laurent is another kind of father than Philippe I think. I could not imagine that Philippe would walk in front of his children carying some bags without paying attention to them.
Laurent should cary Louise and the nurse the bags....
But ok pictures don't tell us everything of course.

It doesn't mean everything. His daughter is near him and he's very probably carrying bags with things for his twins and his wife.

bigger pics of the Prince Philipe, Princess Mathilde, and Princess Elisabeth visiting the newborn twins
December 14, 2005

Attachments

• 00825725.jpg
    00825725.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 00825724.jpg
    00825724.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 00825723.jpg
    00825723.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 00825722.jpg
    00825722.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 00825721.jpg
    00825721.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 00825720.jpg
    00825720.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 286
  • 00825719.jpg
    00825719.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 275
Congratulations to the Claire, Laurent, and Louise and the rest of the BRF!

In regards to the bags...maybe they are too heavy for the nurse? And are we judging what kind of a father somone might be cause they choose to carry a bag instead of their child? Shame on us!

purple_platinum said:
bigger pics of the Prince Philipe, Princess Mathilde, and Princess Elisabeth visiting the newborn twins
December 14, 2005
Mathilde was carrying a little suitcase. I wonder what she's got inside for Clare :p

On page 7 he is carrying his daughter maybe he is just being a gentleman and carrying the bags.:eek:

tricia said:
I have a twin brother. Everywhere we go, people actually think we're married...really! :):):)

Goodness, why do you think that is?

seto said:
On page 7 he is carrying his daughter maybe he is just being a gentleman and carrying the bags.:eek:

Yeah :eek: I can agree with you. I was to fast to judge, shame on me...

What about the names didn't they say that they wanted to announce them today?
When was /will the press conference be?

so, now, the name of Prince Nicolas & Prince Emeric is sure?
when did they announced?

Names

purple_platinum said:
so, now, the name of Prince Nicolas & Prince Emeric is sure?
when did they announced?

I am not sure if this is definitive. I have seen nothing new on the belgian website in any of the languages. Do you think that they will put it of another day?

It's official !!!
The two princes are named Nicolas and Emeric

The oldest one is Nicolas , the second one Emeric .

VRT-nieuws site

Nieuwe prinsjes heten Emeric en Nicolas

do 15/12/05 - De twee zoontjes van prins Laurent en prinses Claire heten Nicolas en Emeric. Dat heeft prins Laurent bekendgemaakt in het ziekenhuis.

Het zijn dus toch de namen die al waren uitgelekt op de officiële website van het koningshuis. De oudste van de twee heet Nicolas, de andere Emeric.
Het prinsenpaar heeft voor Nicolas en Emeric gekozen omdat ze die namen graag horen en omdat ze niet zo vaak voorkomen.
De prins zei voorts dat het nog onzeker is of het om een eeneiige of om een twee-eiige tweeling gaat.
Voor de peters en meters wil het prinsenpaar mensen die hun kinderen leren openstaan voor de wereld en andere culturen.

Last edited:
The two sons of Prince Laurent and princess Claire name Nicolas and Emeric. The prince told that the names are choosen because they like them, and because they are rare. He told also that it's not sure yet if the twins are one or two egg.
As godfather and godmother they want two persons who will learn the kids to be open to the world and other cultures.

I was very happy to see pics of Laurent and cute little Louise..It was great to see him smiling and being so laid back..I think he gets bad rep a lot and probably is a real nice guy...I have always liked him and Claire...
The names for the boys are quite different, can't say I care for Emeric a lot although my mom's maiden name is Emmerich..:) Hey, to each his own!

Full Names

Will these two names be the only ones that the children will receive or will there be others? And if so, when will those names be know?
n

Well, now that the names are official I can finally say that I like the names.:) I've never heard the name Emeric before, but I like it very much, and it sounds beautiful.

Thanks to everyone who've posted new pictures.:)

DameBlanche said:
Hello, I am new here.
The names of the twins are:
Nicolas, Casimir, Marie and Aymeric, Auguste, Marie
Thank you DameBlanche, and welcome to the TRF. You receive the award for being first with the full names, an even greater achievement by doing so in your debut post! :)

martha-louise said:
and because they are rare.
Hein28.gif

Here are the most given names in 2004 in Belgium !! Nicolas is the number 4 :D

1. Thomas
2. Maxime
3. Lucas
4. Nicolas
5. Robbe
6. Noah
7. Louis
8. Nathan
9. Arthur
10. Simon

Anyway, they are cute names, I kinda like it :)

DameBlanche said:
Hello, I am new here.

The names of the twins are:

Nicolas, Casimir, Marie
and
Aymeric, Auguste, Marie

www.monarchie.be

HI I can't find it on the website. Can you post a direct link?

Empress said:
HI I can't find it on the website. Can you post a direct link?
http://www.monarchie.be/fr/index.php

Les prénoms des jumeaux sont : Nicolas, Casimir, Marie
et Aymeric,Auguste, Marie.
La Princesse et ses enfants se portent bien.
Nicolas est né à 18h54. Il pèse 1,980 kg et mesure 44 cm.
Aymeric est né à 18h55. Il pèse 2,210 kg et mesure 45,5 cm.

It's in one of the boxes, if you scroll down.

(The French just mentions their name, their weight, and when they were born, for an extremely brief translation summary.)

fanletizia said:
Prince Laurent of Belgium (C) gave a news conference on Thursday 15 December 2005, at the Saint-Luc Universitary hospital near Brussels, where his wife Princess Claire gave birth to twin boys Nicolas and Emeric on Tuesday 13, one month before term. The twins are reported by the palace to be in fine health

from belga
I love the look in his eyes in this picture... he looks a bit overwhelmed...

I do too.. I haven't seen him so happy for a long time..Oh, to see pic of the littles ones now!!! I guess we need to be patient..:)

thank you, DameBlanche for your first post!

so, it wont be Emeric but Aymeric? i like the 1st pronounciation better...

Oh, I was away just one day from the forum and when I've came back... Great news! And I was right too: two boys, that's marvellous. Love the names and now I am waiting to see their little faces.

purple_platinum said:
thank you, DameBlanche for your first post!

so, it wont be Emeric but Aymeric? i like the 1st pronounciation better...

It will be Emeric, but it's the same pronounciation in French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom