Prince Laurent, Princess Claire & Family - News & Events, Part 6; Dec 2016 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just watching the first episode. Quite sad and at times bizarre. Laurent was named 'the last act of love' between Albert of Paola. Shortly afterwards Albert left as often as he could to Bss Sybille -later in London while Paola sunk into a depression, being blamed for the failure of the marriage by Baudouin and Fabiola ánd still wanting to reunite with Albert.

An interesting observation is that they claim that the three children failed to form a strong bond because they were raised seperately for a large part.

One of the guest families where Laurent was staying apparently had a father who was 'handtastelijk' and Laurent had to go to his room too. The word can be interperted as physical abuse or as sexual abuse. Mr. van den Berghe says it is not clear what exactly happened, but that Laurent was removed quickly.

Apparently he was bullied at the abbey of Zevenkerken, where he went to school and they carved things in his desk, such as 'Fabiola is frigide' or 'België barst' (Belgium will break up) after which he would end up in physical fights. Apart from an unhappy home he also had an unhappy time at school. He runs away from school, after which the police searches him and finds him hitchhiking next to the highway. He has hypothermia and holds a sign which says 'Brussels'.

The voice-over said: for once Baudouin did not decide what would happen, but it was Paola's turn. For Philippe there was a plan, there were extra tutors, lots of things were tried. That was not there for Laurent. Via her network Paola got in touch with the couple Cleiren from Wilrijk, which is described in the posts above. Together with Paola they looked for an appropriate school.

Divorce plans are becoming more concrete. It is clear that Paola would lose custody and only will have the right to visit. In her way she tries to be a mother. Friday evening, before he would go home for the weekend, Laurent's teacher would call her on her private number and she would ask him about Laurents week, if he hadn't been difficult, if he hadn't been obstructionist. She was always happy to hear when the teacher said tat there hadn't been any trouble. Mr and Mrs Cleiren also state that Paola was very involved with Laurent, she followed everything that happened. She also felt Laurent had a difficult time. Mrs. Cleiren said that everybody understood it must have been awful in the previous school and that a period of peace and quiet was needed, which he was able to get in Wilrijk. He still had difficulties to get along at school, because he did not understand much of what was said (in Dutch). Laurent did go to the reunion of his old school in Wilrijk a few years ago, he hugged his teacher and said: thank you for all you have done for me.

After 3 years the school comes to an end to his happiest time of his childhood. He had to go to another school. His former teacher still is angry that they did not give Laurent the opportunity to stay longer and to get his diploma there. Van den Berghe says that it was a decision of the court.

After of period of great freedom he goes into the army. He is not used to cleaning up after himself, he needs to clean the toilets etc.

After this he went to a private school in Brussels, to get his diploma. He gets so at 20. The school was headed by Rudy Bogaerts. The people were not very positive about this man: 'what were they thinking?'. Bogaerts apparently also worked for a satyrical paper that loved to make fun of the royal family. They point at Jacques van Ypersele, cabinet chef of Baudouin and later of Albert. Bogaerts son defends his father and says that Laurent came there out of concern for the succession. He is the number two after Philippe. They knew that Bogaerts would treat him as everybody else and that Laurent would not receive a special treatment. Laurent actually likes Bogaerts and his school, he even lives with him and his family for a while. A new surrogate family.

The court decides to send him to a less prestigious university than his brother. They send him to the ultra-catholic Franciscan University of Steubenville. 'How do you get that into your head' an interviewed person gasps. At the court by this time everybody was greatly involved in the charismatic movement, only Laurent did not want to go along. That is why this university was picked, to lead him to the true religion. Instead of parties there are prayer sessions. He must have been very lost there. He often calls to Belgium to say how lonely he is and if he can not return.

After a year he could go back. Not to his parents but he is again sent around. Baudouin became more involved and everything needed to be reported. Once when Baudouin was in a meeting he was called by Laurent, who had trouble with a vending machine for soda, where he can't take the coca-cola out of: what should I do? It is a time when the prestige of Baudouin is the greatest, everybody looks like him like he is the messias of Belgium. Belgium as a subsidiary of the Vatican. And then there is Laurent, somebody who does not fit and who doesn't want to fit in that corset.

He is sent to the US again to be an intern for a Belgian tech company. His mentor -who really seems to dislike Laurent- says 'all of a sudden he was there' accompanied by the ambassador. He [the mentor] never received a resume. The prince did not have the right knowledge, never having finished any study. It was very difficult. His mentor told the ambassador ten times: it won't work. In december Laurent went back to Brussels. Baudouin wanted to keep him in the US and sends him back, after which the company then forced break.

More internships follow: for McDonnell Douglas, the IMF and Disney. He once visited a company with his mentor to a company where they tested on animals. He became furious and impolite. The interships all failed. He wanted to go to a prestigious university, Berkeley. The consul general gets him in. He failed there too and Baudouin had him sent home. The American years are not listed in his resumee now, as if they never happened.

Last edited:
I am just watching the first episode. Quite sad and at times bizarre. Laurent was named 'the last act of love' between Albert of Paola. Shortly afterwards Albert left as often as he could to Bss Sybille -later in London while Paola sunk into a depression, being blamed for the failure of the marriage by Baudouin and Fabiola ánd still wanting to reunite with Albert.

An interesting observation is that they claim that the three children failed to form a strong bond because they were raised seperately for a large part.

One of the guest families where Laurent was staying apparently had a father who was 'handtastelijk' and Laurent had to go to his room too. The word can be interperted as physical abuse or as sexual abuse. Mr. van den Berghe says it is not clear what exactly happened, but that Laurent was removed quickly.

Apparently he was bullied at the abbey of Zevenkerken, where he went to school and they carved things in his desk, such as 'Fabiola is frigide' or 'België barst' (Belgium will break up) after which he would end up in physical fights. Apart from an unhappy home he also had an unhappy time at school. He runs away from school, after which the police searches him and finds him hitchhiking next to the highway. He has hypothermia and holds a sign which says 'Brussels'.

The voice-over said: for once Baudouin did not decide what would happen, but it was Paola's turn. For Philippe there was a plan, there were extra tutors, lots of things were tried. That was not there for Laurent. Via her network Paola got in touch with the couple Cleiren from Wilrijk, which is described in the posts above. Together with Paola they looked for an appropriate school.

Divorce plans are becoming more concrete. It is clear that Paola would lose custody and only will have the right to visit. In her way she tries to be a mother. Friday evening, before he would go home for the weekend, Laurent's teacher would call her on her private number and she would ask him about Laurents week, if he hadn't been difficult, if he hadn't been obstructionist. She was always happy to hear when the teacher said tat there hadn't been any trouble. Mr and Mrs Cleiren also state that Paola was very involved with Laurent, she followed everything that happened. She also felt Laurent had a difficult time. Mrs. Cleiren said that everybody understood it must have been awful in the previous school and that a period of peace and quiet was needed, which he was able to get in Wilrijk. He still had difficulties to get along at school, because he did not understand much of what was said (in Dutch). Laurent did go to the reunion of his old school in Wilrijk a few years ago, he hugged his teacher and said: thank you for all you have done for me.

After 3 years the school comes to an end to his happiest time of his childhood. He had to go to another school. His former teacher still is angry that they did not give Laurent the opportunity to stay longer and to get his diploma there. Van den Berghe says that it was a decision of the court.

After of period of great freedom he goes into the army. He is not used to cleaning up after himself, he needs to clean the toilets etc.

After this he went to a private school in Brussels, to get his diploma. He gets so at 20. The school was headed by Rudy Bogaerts. The people were not very positive about this man: 'what were they thinking?'. Bogaerts apparently also worked for a satyrical paper that loved to make fun of the royal family. They point at Jacques van Ypersele, cabinet chef of Baudouin and later of Albert. Bogaerts son defends his father and says that Laurent came there out of concern for the succession. He is the number two after Philippe. They knew that Bogaerts would treat him as everybody else and that Laurent would not receive a special treatment. Laurent actually likes Bogaerts and his school, he even lives with him and his family for a while. A new surrogate family.

The court decides to send him to a less prestigious university than his brother. They send him to the ultra-catholic Franciscan University of Steubenville. 'How do you get that into your head' an interviewed person gasps. At the court by this time everybody was greatly involved in the charismatic movement, only Laurent did not want to go along. That is why this university was picked, to lead him to the true religion. Instead of parties there are prayer sessions. He must have been very lost there. He often calls to Belgium to say how lonely he is and if he can not return.

After a year he could go back. Not to his parents but he is again sent around. Baudouin became more involved and everything needed to be reported. Once when Baudouin was in a meeting he was called by Laurent, who had trouble with a vending machine for soda, where he can't take the coca-cola out of: what should I do? It is a time when the prestige of Baudouin is the greatest, everybody looks like him like he is the messias of Belgium. Belgium as a subsidiary of the Vatican. And then there is Laurent, somebody who does not fit and who doesn't want to fit in that corset.

He is sent to the US again to be an intern for a Belgian tech company. His mentor -who really seems to dislike Laurent- says 'all of a sudden he was there' accompanied by the ambassador. He [the mentor] never received a resume. The prince did not have the right knowledge, never having finished any study. It was very difficult. His mentor told the ambassador ten times: it won't work. In december Laurent went back to Brussels. Baudouin wanted to keep him in the US and sends him back, after which the company then forced break.

More internships follow: for McDonnell Douglas, the IMF and Disney. He once visited a company with his mentor to a company where they tested on animals. He became furious and impolite. The interships all failed. He wanted to go to a prestigious university, Berkeley. The consul general gets him in. He failed there too and Baudouin had him sent home. The American years are not listed in his resumee now, as if they never happened.
Thanks a lot for your detailed summary of the first episode!
About Laurent's younger years, I read a quite interesting article by Mario Danneels https://archive.is/vQVAS, it seems rather fair and accurate., here's an archived version of it, if it could be of interest. I've not particularly understood the reference, in the summary of the article, to the fact that Laurent "never forgave" Paola for reconciling with Albert and it was a "treason" from his mother towards him. It is not further explained in the article, and I don't think there was anything about it in the documentary, either, unless I missed it. In any case, as I said in an earlier comment, I think Laurent is happy that his children have a close bond with their grandparents and it is good that, as it happened in Rome for Easter, the family can reunite, despite everything

In the meantime I have got a reply from the VRT. They acknowledge that Princess Marie-Christine of Belgium was mentioned while a picture was shown of Princess Michael of Kent (born Marie-Christine Freiin von Reibnitz). They agreed it was sloppy photo-editing and stated that the fragment has been removed from the docu now. So when it is aired again, or requested via online sources, the sloppy editing with Marie-Christine of Belgium/Marie-Christine of Kent will not be repeated.

Heartbreaking, just heartbreaking. Good lord.

Man, he's such a difficult man but so many things make sense now, what a terrible childhood he had.

Thanks a lot for your detailed summary of the first episode!
About Laurent's younger years, I read a quite interesting article by Mario Danneels https://archive.is/vQVAS, it seems rather fair and accurate., here's an archived version of it, if it could be of interest. I've not particularly understood the reference, in the summary of the article, to the fact that Laurent "never forgave" Paola for reconciling with Albert and it was a "treason" from his mother towards him.

I couldn't find an English translation of the article, but because he really hates Albert, that's why.

More than thirty years later, and he went from being quasi-friendly to Delphine when he thought she'd destroy Albert (well, except for that "stop saying you're my sister" in public thing) to having a much more strained relationship with her since she forgave him and she and Albert are back to getting along. Same thing. I think Laurent really wants somebody to be on his side and despise Albert as much as he does, and it really hurts him when people decide to "defect".

Not entirely unjustified perhaps — I'm not sure Albert deserves any of the forgiveness he's received — but I think Laurent has gotten hurt much more badly looking for vengeance/peace than Albert ever will.

I couldn't find an English translation of the article, but because he really hates Albert, that's why.

More than thirty years later, and he went from being quasi-friendly to Delphine when he thought she'd destroy Albert (well, except for that "stop saying you're my sister" in public thing) to having a much more strained relationship with her since she forgave him and she and Albert are back to getting along. Same thing. I think Laurent really wants somebody to be on his side and despise Albert as much as he does, and it really hurts him when people decide to "defect".

Not entirely unjustified perhaps — I'm not sure Albert deserves any of the forgiveness he's received — but I think Laurent has gotten hurt much more badly looking for vengeance/peace than Albert ever will.

Maybe that's also the reason why he's never truly had beef with Philippe that way, because the actual King has pretty much ignored his parents, not in public but in the way that you can tell he's not actively looking to have a close relationship with them the way Astrid does, he cares and obviously loves them in his own way but to him, his "true" parents were B&F, that's why Mathilde was also closer to Fabiola than to Paola.

Maybe that's also the reason why he's never truly had beef with Philippe that way, because the actual King has pretty much ignored his parents, not in public but in the way that you can tell he's not actively looking to have a close relationship with them the way Astrid does, he cares and obviously loves them in his own way but to him, his "true" parents were B&F, that's why Mathilde was also closer to Fabiola than to Paola.

Maybe, except especially from what was just aired it seems like if Albert is the person he likes least in the world, than Baudouin and Fabiola are probably numbers 2 and 3. (But then they've both been gone for a while now, especially Baudouin. Maybe a 90-year-old Laurent will finally be at peace.)

I think he probably recognizes that Philippe has shown more care and loyalty at points than their actual parents, and Laurent probably wants one family member he feels like he can count on. And yes, that Philippe has no overwhelming love for or need to forgive Albert probably helps.

Edit: And just thinking some more, I bet there is a whole lot Laurent probably wants forgiveness and/or some kind of gentler treatment for and feels like he has never gotten (he has gotten some, from Claire, Philippe, Père Guy, other people who have shown him affection, who knows who else, but it doesn't seem to be enough), and so to see Albert being forgiven by Paola, Sybille, and now Delphine... it's probably either the source of a lot of his anger or it doesn't help any of the issues he's got with the guy to begin with. Poor kid; poor man.

Last edited:

Thanks for your possible explanation about this point. It's true I had never heard Laurent saying anything about his parents' reconciliation, unlike his elder sibilings. However, I still think that Laurent 's behaviour towards Albert is somehow ambivalent: of course there are hard feelings between the two of them, nobody denies that, but one would expect they wouldn't have any private contact at all. Yet, he joins his parents with his wife and children for Easter holidays in Rome (just recently) , goes on summer breaks in their property in Southern France (and accepts to be filmed while attending a religious function in their garden-on the top of that, sitting next to his father), and clearly never tried to be an obstacle in the relationship between his children and their grandparents- both of them, of course, as it's very hard to see Albert and Paola not together nowadays. I remember some scenes from Paola's docu last year where one could easily see the genuine affection and closeness between Albert and his granddaughter Louise. Certainly, the excellent relationship between Paola and Claire helped a lot in that respect, but I think my point still stands.
By the way, if I can find an English translation of the article I linked before, I'll send it to you

Thanks for your possible explanation about this point. It's true I had never heard Laurent saying anything about his parents' reconciliation, unlike his elder sibilings. However, I still think that Laurent 's behaviour towards Albert is somehow ambivalent: of course there are hard feelings between the two of them, nobody denies that, but one would expect they wouldn't have any private contact at all. Yet, he joins his parents with his wife and children for Easter holidays in Rome (just recently) , goes on summer breaks in their property in Southern France (and accepts to be filmed while attending a religious function in their garden-on the top of that, sitting next to his father), and clearly never tried to be an obstacle in the relationship between his children and their grandparents- both of them, of course, as it's very hard to see Albert and Paola not together nowadays. I remember some scenes from Paola's docu last year where one could easily see the genuine affection and closeness between Albert and his granddaughter Louise. Certainly, the excellent relationship between Paola and Claire helped a lot in that respect, but I think my point still stands.
By the way, if I can find an English translation of the article I linked before, I'll send it to you

It is certainly possible that Laurent doesn't hate him as much as when he called his mother's reconciliation "treason", or when he used to hang out with Delphine and was quoted in the gossip press saying he was gathering blackmail and going to destroy Albert (with who knows what else...), but I don't think he has Philippe's sort of independent indifference, either. If he just didn't care at all, Delphine forgiving Albert wouldn't have mattered to him. I don't think he is 100% fine and past everything.

I think it's also reasonable that he wants his children to have the family ties he never felt he had, whatever his own feelings are. (While a more typical response would be no contact, Laurent has already spent most of his life feeling estranged.) Philippe kind of does the same. Philippe is also much busier and has other things to occupy him. Perhaps Laurent is more attached to his parents (with even Claire serving as a buffer) than even he would like to be.

And Laurent, according to Google Translate, was not that interested, pre-airing.
The Belgian Prince Laurent (59) is "not interested" in the four-part documentary that the VRT has made about him. According to King Philippe's younger brother, the Flemish public broadcaster "only wants to generate viewing figures".
"In response to numerous questions from journalists, I want to make it clear that I did not participate in the VRT's report about me and that I am not interested in it," Laurent told the Belgian news agency Belga.
"Only I know my life and I don't need a report that is only aimed at generating ratings."

Either he didn't realize he'd get sympathy, or maybe he's expecting to lose it in the next parts.

Last edited:
First Reaction of Prince Laurent after first episode :
They want to make me look as an idiot.
He did not want to see the episodes he said full of mistakes and false informations.
King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola passed away , may I ask the Posters to be respectful.

First Reaction of Prince Laurent after first episode :
They want to make me look as an idiot.
He did not want to see the episodes he said full of mistakes and false informations.
King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola passed away , may I ask the Posters to be respectful.

If he hasn't seen it, how can he possibly judge if he looks like an idiot or not? :ermm: I think this is his persecution complex and low self-esteem kicking in, again maybe not unreasonably.

I don't see anything disrespectful in discussing mistakes Baudouin and Fabiola (who were not the only adults to make them, sadly) made with regards to not being able to respond to Laurent appropriately or sufficiently. They are dead and were human, and are still very highly regarded. That does not make them untouchable.

King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola were not his parents.

Like most uncles and aunts in our world they kept a distance from eventual relational problems into the families of their 11 (!) siblings. Laurent had parents. And it were his parents, Prince Albert and Princess Paola, to solve the (many) problems with him.

At the same time Laurent made good use of the fact that his uncle was the King of the Belgians. That - as a drop-out with a sort of specially created secondary school diploma- all doors went wide open for him (and he managed to fail miserably at e-ve-ry given opportunity) is an example of a doggie biting the hand that feeds him. But never biting too hard: the doggie knew the hand who fed him.

Painting down King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola as the evil ones is beyond any reasonability. The coming episodes will show how Laurent, again and again, destroys every given opportunity any normal Belgian can only dream about. And no. It is not daddy, mommy, uncle or auntie. It was Laurent himself.

Last edited:
Maybe, except especially from what was just aired it seems like if Albert is the person he likes least in the world, than Baudouin and Fabiola are probably numbers 2 and 3. (But then they've both been gone for a while now, especially Baudouin. Maybe a 90-year-old Laurent will finally be at peace.)

I think he probably recognizes that Philippe has shown more care and loyalty at points than their actual parents, and Laurent probably wants one family member he feels like he can count on. And yes, that Philippe has no overwhelming love for or need to forgive Albert probably helps.

Edit: And just thinking some more, I bet there is a whole lot Laurent probably wants forgiveness and/or some kind of gentler treatment for and feels like he has never gotten (he has gotten some, from Claire, Philippe, Père Guy, other people who have shown him affection, who knows who else, but it doesn't seem to be enough), and so to see Albert being forgiven by Paola, Sybille, and now Delphine... it's probably either the source of a lot of his anger or it doesn't help any of the issues he's got with the guy to begin with. Poor kid; poor man.

I remember the Navy scandal, when Philippe came out publicly to say that no matter what happened, Laurent was ALWAYS going to be his brother and that he was never going to forsake him, I think Laurent knows that Philippe is a "straight" guy, someone who has never actively tried to bs him and is very dependable, he took over when Laurent was at the ICU and organized everything so Laurent's family had no issues whatsoever, visited him faithfully at the hospital (unlike A&P who couldn't even interrupt their holidays :ermm:) even if he's the busiest of all the siblings, etc.

I believe their relationship is closer to father/son than brothers in a way, even if there's not a big age difference because Laurent sees Philippe as this sensible, loyal, dependable figure who will take care of him and his family if anything happens.

Maybe that's why Laurent has never really acted out against his brother the way he did against his uncle and his father, he is loyal to him.

And yes, Laurent's relationship with his parents is quite complicated, Philippe is much more indifferent towards them, he's forgiven them but he is not going to be as close as Astrid is, for example, he also makes his own decisions (like accepting Delphine) without really consulting them.

I once thought that the Belgian royal family was far more stable and cordial than the British royal family. Boy, was I wrong...Let's hope Prince Laurent's children will find their own place in life...

I once thought that the Belgian royal family was far more stable and cordial than the British royal family. Boy, was I wrong...Let's hope Prince Laurent's children will find their own place in life...

To be fair: Baudoin had no family, his uncle Charles had no family, his aunt Marie-José was in Italy, his sister Joséphine-Charlotte was in Luxembourg, leaves his brother Albert with Paola. But, but, but, but.... they are still happily together and all their three children have their own close-knit and happy families.

For so far there is not one - not one - divorce in the Belgian royal family, also not with Albert's half-siblings and also not with Albert's extramarital, now recognized, daughter. So it is actually a pretty stable family despite the rocky period in the marriage of Albert and Paola.

Donna Paola dei principi Ruffo di Calabria was the Diana of her time (picture) . The immense media pressure and the bookshelves full about Albert & Paola give the impression of the whole Belgian royal family as a dysfunctional institution but that is way exaggerated, with a simple analytic look to them.

Last edited:
I just saw part 2 (1994 ) , nothing new to me and very funny the story of Baroness Delruelle.

For so far there is not one - not one - divorce in the Belgian royal family, also not with Albert's half-siblings and also not with Albert's extramarital, now recognized, daughter.

Except Princess Marie-Cristine and her first husband.

Except Princess Marie-Cristine and her first husband.

Is she still even considered part of the family?

Ah yes, so respectable and non-dysfunctional...:whistling:

From biological POV. they will always be a family.

I'm not sure Delphine would have agreed with you, given her treatment for most of the past few decades. Nor King Albert, until the Supreme Court forced him to that grudging conclusion.

Nor Laurent, who barely views himself as a member, just to keep this on-topic.

But ah yes. How proper and societally admirable.

I'm not sure Delphine would have agreed with you, given her treatment for most of the past few decades. Nor King Albert, until the Supreme Court forced him to that grudging conclusion.

Nor Laurent, who barely views himself as a member, just to keep this on-topic.

But ah yes. How proper and societally admirable.

I'm so glad that all of Albert's children seem to have chosen really good people to marry/partner with and have raised beautiful families with them, I think they wanted to break the cycle and it's safe to say they succeeded.

Today, April 28, Princess Claire, representing Queen Paola, has paid a visit to the "Garden of Delights" of the Royal Athenaeum of Brussels 2 in Laeken. It's an educational, inclusive and inter-generational vegetable garden project, awarded with the Queen Paola Foundation's Prize for Hope.

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery ** tt.se gallery ** ppe gallery **

That's quite exceptional these days: a royal visit by princess Claire - and representing her mother in law. As was recently discussed, they seem to have an excellent relationship.

Yesterday, May 12, Prince Laurent attended the inauguration of the Namur-Luxembourg food bank's new depot in Parc ÉcoLys:

** Pic ** lavenir article with video: Namur : un dépôt flambant neuf à 2 millions pour la banque alimentaire Namur-Luxembourg (vidéo) **

Today, May 13, Princess Claire visited the Schaerbeek branch of the learning project ToekomstATELIERdelAvenir:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** lavenir article: La princesse Claire a rendu visite à l'école du week-end de l'ASBL Tada **

Last edited:
In connection with the Queen Paola Prize for Teaching 2023 Princess Claire represented Queen Paola during a visit to the Provincial Institute for Special Education in Ghlin today, June 16. She met the students and teachers who have won the first prize for the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.

** monarchie: L'Institut provincial d'enseignement spécialisé de Ghlin **

** actionsociale.hainaut.be pictured article: Le reflet de ton coeur : nouveau rap des élèves du CPESM à Ghlin **

** telemb article with video: La Princesse Claire chante avec les Sens'ationnels au CPESM **

In connection with the Queen Paola Prize for Teaching 2023 Princess Claire represented Queen Paola during a visit to the Provincial Institute for Special Education in Ghlin today, June 16. She met the students and teachers who have won the first prize for the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.

** monarchie: L'Institut provincial d'enseignement spécialisé de Ghlin **

** actionsociale.hainaut.be pictured article: Le reflet de ton coeur : nouveau rap des élèves du CPESM à Ghlin **

** telemb article with video: La Princesse Claire chante avec les Sens'ationnels au CPESM **
Nice to see Princess Claire doing some official engagements. She's represented her mother-in-law a few times in the past weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom