Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fab so happy to see them, I've missed seeing them on official public engagement feels like it's been forever.

Love those pictures of Daniel. :lol: It's great to see them working together again.

Last edited:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel dancing on their last day in Malmoe.
March 11, 2011

PPE Agency Malmoe

Lindwall from Expressen tells that Victoria had arranged a surprise for Daniel: he got to shoot penalty kicks against Malmo FF's goalkeeper Hossil Lahore. On the second attempt he made a goal and the goalkeeper was impressed.
- Daniel went on strength. It was a good shot.
But then Daniel had a problem. As a reward he got a supporter scarf from MFF. Victoria too got one and she put it on. Daniel took his scarf in his hand and walked towards the exit. Lindwall said to Daniel, that could he put on the scarf? Daniel said that he didn´t need and finally said: - I can´t, you know which team I support (AIK).
Inte mållös i MFF-land - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

Photos:
epic
Ugly duckling
Flickr: Enighet Kendo's Photostream
Flickr: Enighet Kendo's Photostream
Flickr: brandsvig's Photostream

Video from Friday:
Victoria om sitt besök i Malmö - Webb-tv Malmö - Sydsvenskan

Last edited:
I have a question howcome in their wedding the Royal house didn't invite the head of the house of Prussia or Russia? I mean they invited Yugoslav royals, Greek Royals, Romanian Royals, Bulgarian Royals, why not Prussia or Russia who has a very strong family ties during the 20th century with them and historic importance of those families to Europe

They will arrive to Gothenburg on Thursday with train and won’t have the same program most of the time.

March 17th
11:00 – 13:10 – Visit to Gunnebo Castle in Mölndal (Daniel)
13:30 – 14:40 – Visit to Grunden Bois, sports club for persons with disabilities, Kviberg (Daniel)
13:40 – 15:30 - Visit to the Foundation for the documentation of Bohuslän petroglyphs (rock engravings) Brastad, municipality of Lysekil (Victoria)
14:55 – 16:30 - Inauguration of the Sports Academy at Göteborg University Skånegatan (Daniel)

March 18th
08:00 – 12:00 - Growth Days in Gothenburg 2011, Lindholmen Conference Centre, Gothenburg (Victoria & Daniel)
13:00 – 15:30 - Visit to Öckerö local history society (Victoria)

Snart kommer de till Göteborg - GT.se - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

ANP - Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria is seen during a visit to the 3000 year old rock carvings in Backa, Brastad parish in Bohuslän, on March 17, 2010.

People were surprised when Victoria and Daniel arrived to Gothenburg by train. Bye bye darling, said Victoria to her husband when they went to separate cars to continue their agendas.
Kronprinsessparet överraskade i Göteborg - Göteborg - GP
Google Translate

Daniel´s visit to Grunden Bois was a big success. Daniel knew very much about the Grunden Bois already and he and Victoria had talked a lot about the club. He was very interested and impressed by the Grunden Bois.
-= Grunden Bois - Officiella Webbsida =-

Daniel inaugurated the Sports Academy at the Gothenburg University
Scanpix Norge
Visit at the Gunnebo House
Scanpix Norge
Victoria visited the Foundation for documentation of Rock carvings in Bohuslän.
Om Stiftelsen för dokumentation av Bohusläns hällristningar - HKH Kronprinsessan Victorias besök

Last edited:
Yesterday evening the royal couple attend a dinner by "Landshövding" Lars Bäckström in Gothenborg.

Back
Top Bottom