It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful pictures and beautiful family. I love how they're concentrated on their little angel.

Really lovely photos of Victoria and Daniel with their new little princess. :flowers:

So lovely and precious pictures!!! I loved one of Victoria and their little princess. This photograph is so beautiful!!!! :)

These pictures are beautiful, they are so full of love for their little girl!!

Princess Estelle Skirts Swedish Naming Laws

The Local: Princess Estelle's surname, or rather lack of one, has become a matter for the Parliamentary Ombudsman (Justitieombudsmannen, JO) to look into.

http://m.thelocal.se/39868/20120324/

Love them !!!!!!!! I love specially the photo of princess Victoria and little Estelle !!!!!!

Oh my, just how adorable the pictures of little Estelle are?! :wub: :wub:
I'm totally in love with the picture of a doting mother with her baby girl; it's beautiful beyond words.
The picture of the entire family is beautiful as well; I love how proud Victoria and Daniel look, and how baby Estelle looks at her Mom.

Last edited:
Photographer Kate Gabor tells about the photos of Estelle, Victoria and Daniel:
Här är nya bilderna på prinsessan Estelle | Nyheter | Expressen
Google translation
Hon fotade Estelle och kronprinsessan | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Annika Sönnerberg, assistant information officer at the court, tells about the publication of the photos:
The publication of the new family pictures was carefully planned by the court's press office.
- There has been a great demand for pictures. You must plan the publication. Last week prince Charles was on his visit but now there was no other activities, so it worked well, says Annika Sönnerberg.
How did the crown princess couple come in contact with the photographer?
- That I do not know, I just know that she was asked if she wanted to photograph the family, says Annika Sönnerberg.
Här är de nya bilderna på Estelle | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Primeras fotografías oficiales de los Príncipes Victoria y Daniel de Suecia con la Princesa Estela - Bekia
Victoria & Daniel von Schweden: Sie zeigen uns ihr größtes Glück! - BUNTE

Last edited:
Sleeping beauty Estelle naps through first official shoot
With her doting parents looking on tenderly, the new Swedish heir sleeps peacefully through her first official photoshoot. Taken just three weeks her birth, these newly-released images show first-time parents Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden gazing adoringly at their newborn princess.

The little Princess is already one month old, huh? This small family has begun to fascinate me, they look adorable!! Thanks for all the beautiful photos! :flowers:

I love all the new pictures. They are fantastic. Little princess Estelle is adorable. The only pic I am actually not very fond of is the one where Victoria and Daniel pose together in the palace (Victoria is wearing this beautiful blue dress). It somehow looks odd to me. Victoria looks quite stiff and also taller than Daniel, which she is not actually. I am not a big fan of this picture.

Such precious pictures of the little family. The resemblance between Victoria and Estelle really is striking. I'm absolutely in love with the photos.

Beautiful pictures! The one with Daniel and Estelle is sweet!

I love these photos! Especially the one of Victoria and Estelle; you could tell how in love she is with her daughter and so happy to be a mom.

I love the flowers in Victoria's hair, plus her hair looks like she actually did something with it. It's funny that in the first picture with Daniel, Victoria and Estelle it looks like Victoria is hogging the baby from the daddy while saying "MINE!" I know it's not true, but the image just made me giggle.

That picture of Victoria holding Estelle to her face with her eyes closed just tugs at your heart (at least mine)!

In the photo of Victoria and Estelle, I think Estelle's mouth looks just like Daniel's.

Fabulous photos - thanks everyone. And those high def ones are REALLY HD - it seems like you are right there.

Beautiful photos, especially of Vik and Estelle together, so beautiful. Love seeing them, they are such proud parents, so absolutely in love with their little star.

Lovely photos that remind me all too much of Silvia & CG holding their daughter a few decades ago. It comes across that Victoria is very traditional, almost matronly (nothing wrong with that). She really is a family woman what I guess will make life very difficult for her at some stage (when she is Queen and duty needs to be done).

Last edited:
The photos are sooo lovely and sweet!!I Love the picture of Victoria and Estelle, this say all about the mother Love...!! And the picture of the hole Family ist also wunderful!! And then the proud Daddy with his little Girl is so sweet! Hope we se more pictures from the little Princess! <3

Lovely photos that remind me all too much of Silvia & CG holding their daughter a few decades ago. It comes across that Victoria is very traditional, almost matronly (nothing wrong with that). She really is a family woman what I guess will make life very difficult for her at some stage (when she is Queen and duty needs to be done).

:previous:
Here is :) I made yesterday :flowers:
Estelle really looks like Victoria :), I think that the're pictured in same old (three weeks old)
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2351/silvicestelle.jpg

The little Stelle is so cute and Victoria is radiant with her baby.

What a beautiful family! Baby Estelle is adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom