Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2008-2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norwegianne

Majesty
City
Rogaland
Country
Norway
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Victoria success, happiness, joy, and love.

i adore princes victoria , i send for her every year a card to the royale palace
i wish for her the best in the world and i hope that she marry her handsame man daniel as soon as possible

Happy 31st birthday to CP Victoria.

May all wishes of Crown Princess Victoria come true !:flowers:

I wish Crownprincess Victoria all the best, and may all the vishes she may have come true. :flowers:

And I will not deny the fact that I soo want to see her engaged and getting married. I'll be glued to the TV screen tht day for sure.

Maybe they annouce it that day I Wish her all Happiness

I am wishing her, that she can keep her testosterone bomb in the net...once for all ;)
And I am wishing her, that her shrinking eggs would be finally allowed to become something, which can also celebrate birthdays.
Maybe this "someone" would take the Borgholm Birthday show over. IMO it fits a child or teen better than a woman of 30+
As it seems the organisor (and the Royal family?) wanna stop the celebrations-30 years after the start-anyway. And since this could be the last one, Mr.W. could actually go for some "live" experience :rolleyes:
Honestly...after having watched about 11 or so of those celebrations...which were extremely similiar (and can just be distinguished by Madeleine´s summer dress)...I am actually mainly caring for two things...will Daniel come (what are you thinking?) and will she be asked in the interview (which is usually part of the programme to the Victoria Day) about him or a wedding :bangin:

I am wishing her, that she can keep her testosterone bomb in the net...once for all ;)
And I am wishing her, that her shrinking eggs would be finally allowed to become something, which can also celebrate birthdays.
Maybe this "someone" would take the Borgholm Birthday show over. IMO it fits a child or teen better than a woman of 30+
As it seems the organisor (and the Royal family?) wanna stop the celebrations-30 years after the start-anyway. And since this could be the last one, Mr.W. could actually go for some "live" experience :rolleyes:
Honestly...after having watched about 11 or so of those celebrations...which were extremely similiar (and can just be distinguished by Madeleine´s summer dress)...I am actually mainly caring for two things...will Daniel come (what are you thinking?) and will she be asked in the interview (which is usually part of the programme to the Victoria Day) about him or a wedding :bangin:

It seems that someone else is also tired of the celebrations at Borgholm, Lena, or at least all the writing about it.

A Danish "Ninja" warrior entered the offices of Ölandsbladet, a copy of their paper with Victoria on the cover in hand, and accompanied by a fight dog: "Don't write about Victoria. I don't like Victoria."
Dansk «ninjakriger» truet Victoria - Kjendis.no

It would be nice if she could announce her engagement on her birthday wouldn't it be! Victoria deserves to be happy and to finally be able to marry the love of her life already!

I wish her many years together with her father, a year full of joy and happiness, no sickness or sorrows, a healthy life for all of her family and that she will live that life she wishes.

It seems that someone else is also tired of the celebrations at Borgholm, Lena, or at least all the writing about it.

A Danish "Ninja" warrior entered the offices of Ölandsbladet, a copy of their paper with Victoria on the cover in hand, and accompanied by a fight dog: "Don't write about Victoria. I don't like Victoria."
Dansk «ninjakriger» truet Victoria - Kjendis.no

*Lol* If there is an other thing, I am tired of, then it is stories on psychos threatening the Swedish Royal family (nothing against your link of course. I´ve seen it on Expressobladet as big news before) There must have been around 5-10 in the past 10 years...

Nina Eldh (the not so competent press chief of the Royal court) was asked, if Daniel would attend on Monday. She got very cryptic and I am not believing her, that she doesn´t know, if he would attend. :rolleyes:

Det får vi se då. Jag vet faktiskt inte om han kommer att närvara under dagen. Ungdomarnas respektive brukar inte vara med under officiella sammanhang, men i år vet jag faktiskt inte

That we will see then. I am in fact not knowing, if he would be present during the day. The partners of the youngsters are not in the habit of being with them in connection to official things, but this year I am not knowing it for sure

Välkommen till Ystads Allehanda

Cryptic indeed Lena! Thanks for the information.
Call me cynical but it would be terribly cheesy if an engagement was announced on her birthday:flowers:

Not that I wouldnt love a royal wedding;)

Cryptic indeed Lena! Thanks for the information.
Call me cynical but it would be terribly cheesy if an engagement was announced on her birthday:flowers:

Not that I wouldnt love a royal wedding;)

:D Yes, very cheesy indeed. Imagine him with slime hair, a pink buttoned shirt, a red rose, kneeling down in front of Victoria dressed in Öland´s traditional costume and proposing to her. So cheesy...so tacky...but I´d love it though :lol:

Well, this won´t happen...but if he would attend indeed, it would be more or less the last "proof" for an engagement being in the bag!

Last edited:
I wish her a happy life and over all things, that she could be the best Queen her country ever had. I know she could accomplish her duties as anybody.

Vanesa.;)

Happy Birthday Victoria!! :flowers:

I hope that she has a wonderful birthday celebration!

Hope she has a Lovely Birthday !!!!

happy birthday!!!

I can't wait to see pics of this day!!!

From left Queen Silvia Crown Princess Victoria and King Carl Gustaf during the celebration of the Crown Princess 31th birthday at the Soliden Royal Palace in Borgholm, Sweden, July 14, 2008. Foto Fredrik Sandberg /

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6*

*Pic7* *Pic8* *Pic9*

Last edited:
May she have a blessed day and great Happiness in the comming year!

I thought Victoria's dress was quite blah. The neckline and cap sleeves were the best parts. Color and overall cut of the dress were not all that flattering to her, imo.

I know I'm likely the only one that thinks this but this way in which Victoria's birthday is celebrated is getting a little tiring and weird. She is 31, she should spend her birthday as she wishes to and not made to do this sort of thing. Not just that but she looks so childish in the pics with her parents standing around adoringly. She is not a teenager anymore she is a grown woman. It is just a little weird at this point. And where does it end. Will this sort of thing still be going on when she has children of her own. There is not a sinlge other royal that celebrates their birthday in this way EACH and EVERY year. I could see for certain "round years" and I could see a few pics of the Crown Princess being released but this sort of thing is growing to be a little too much in my opinion based on her age and stage of life.

She always looks as if she is "genuinly" happy on her b-days and she looks incredibly happy on this b-day.
I love all the flowers and beads that she rec's. Is there a meaning behind the bead necklaces she rec's or is it just a gift for her from little kids?
What ever it is, it is a nice gesture on her part to wear all of them, especially the lovely flower crown that she gets every year!

Back
Top Bottom