Should Princess Stephanie marry Mathieu ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should Princess Stephanie marry Mathieu ?

• yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ennyllorac

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Sebastian has asked that this poll be created. Let us know your thoughts.

Well, hmmmm ... to be honest I'm not quite sure myself.
I voted yes because I hope so much for her to be endlessly happy and I believe the two are on a good way. They make no fuss about their relation. They've been together for more than a year now without making a whole theatre around it. He's just there, nice and gentle and he helped her through some vey difficult moments without talking about it and making himself more important thatn he is. So he seems a perfect match. For this: I hope he'll stay.

On the other side I don't want her to marry him because I want her to marry MEEEEEEE !!! ;-)

Oh oh my little bros seems to be in some kind of contradictory mood today. He always said he doesn't give much on what everyone around thinks is right and that Stephanie is clever enough to decide on her own....;-) ... but however:

I voted yes ... and I mean it would be nice if they would do that some day ( which doesn't mean now or this month) ... the reasons for me are the same reasons Sebastian already gave.....
When they feel it's right that would be very nice....
... but some out of the blue quick-wedding wouldn't be my choice....:)

sebastian said:
On the other side I don't want her to marry him because I want her to marry MEEEEEEE !!! ;-)
:D :D Sebastian you better watch out here that the MC prosecutor doesn't read your mails otherwise she might decide that you " montre des signes d'un delire amoureux" and lock you up so you can't get near her next time you come to MC ;) :D :D

I would vote undecided because I don't see any reason for them to get married. IMO whether you are married or not does not change the way you feel about each other. Though a lot of people think that it gives them some sort of ownership over each other whereas if you are not married you would have to work much harder on staying together because you can't take anything for granted. BUt finally it is up to them and see for themselves which way they are going to take.

I voted "Yes" because I think Stephanie looks like an excellent mother and it would be great to see her have 1 more with Matthieu! Stephanie's children are filled with smiles and joy....She is at an age where she can have 1-2 more , but she must decide quickly....

i voted 'no' not because i don't like them together - they look adorable and in love - but i see them just as normal as all people are - and we all have the free choice to marry or not:)

paca said:
:D :D Sebastian you better watch out here that the MC prosecutor doesn't read your mails otherwise she might decide that you " montre des signes d'un delire amoureux" and lock you up so you can't get near her next time you come to MC ;) :D :D
:D Hehehehe , yeah ... well, no I don't think so because he doesn't call her or send messages to tell her 'how much he loves her' ... he knows the limits... he's just being 'the smart guy ':p:p;) ....

they should so get married because that means we get to see more pictures of the royal family besides i think stephanie deserves to be really happy

I voted No. I don't really know this Mathieu, but didn't she just get out of a marriage?!

I think Stephanie really needs to spend time and love herself. Not to sound like Dr. Phil or anyone...but she clearly cannot be herself. Think about it...has there been anytime she hasn't been without a man? IMO she needs men to feel good about herself and she confuses companionship, comfort, etc. with the love that should be a part of marriage. So I said no.

I'm voting yes, but with a conditionality. They can marry as long as both are sure and are prepared for the long haul (with all the commitments marriage entails). I just want Stephanie to be happy.... the kind that lasts forever. She's been hurt way too often. I hope Mathieu is a good pick this time.

I´ve voted 'No'. I think that she can be happy without mariagge and also some men want her money, i am not sure about Mathieu, but as long they can be happy it isn´t very important.

What if they are already married ?! ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom