The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

Usually we see him carriage driving at the weekends and we know the Queen goes to Windsor most weekends.

I suspect what is happening is that when she is in London or anywhere else he is at Sandringham but when she is at Windsor he is with her.

Old 01-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

If I had a “truffle grow”, I would stay nearby to eat the harvest!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Courtier

Thought I’d post this link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ndringham.html
It has details about the truffles, but also references other innovations by Prince Philip. Even w/ the usual DF innuendo it has a positive view of the Philip.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

Mi Ai and Mi Ni the adorable chinese twins wanted to "see grandmother the Queen" as Peppa Pig did in one episode.
The British Ambassdor in China to help them this dream to come true!

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-46839243

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Peppa-Pig.html
Old 01-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Now if this doesn't beat all, I don't know what would.

We're all aware of just how loved and how iconic HM, The Queen is worldwide but you *know* this woman is extraordinary when she captures the hearts and hopes and dreams of two little girls.

Oh. And should those two sweethearts make it to visit with the Queen, I would bet my last Teddy Graham that it would be the Queen, herself, with all her years of experience that would teach those two a thing or two on how to *really* enjoy a mud puddle and the *proper* boots to wear while doing it.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 01-12-2019, 06:11 AM
Royal Highness

I wonder if the Ambassador is thinking of a skype set up, if HM is agreeable.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlita View Post
I wonder if the Ambassador is thinking of a skype set up, if HM is agreeable.
Doubtful, judging by the article she thinks she can get them into BP.

Quote:
We can perhaps have tea and scones in a British style, and we can talk about making your dream come true - going to the Queen's house, seeing Peppa Pig and all the other wonders in the UK.'
Whilst I appreciate that these kids have done well in their studies to get this opportunity, parents should not have offered this as a prize as it's never going to happen. They might get a letter or a picture but it's fantasy.

Quote:
She wrote in her post that her daughters had excelled in their studies in 2018, therefore she hoped 'Her Majesty The Queen could invite us to [your] palace to visit, [the girls] would strive to perform better in 2019'
It's all related to how the girls do in school. I feel sorry for the children.

Tags
duke of edinburgh, general news, prince philip, queen elizabeth ii