The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Not seeing what Sarah did wrong in talking about her family. I think the very fact that the York's have remained a strong family unit (despite everything) gets under people's skin.

I think that is due more to Fergie clinging like a limpet to the vestiges of royalty.

If she would just stay under the radar a little while, it would benefit her daughters no end.
But she can't seem to give up the limelight, even for a short while.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I think that is due more to Fergie clinging like a limpet to the vestiges of royalty.

If she would just stay under the radar a little while, it would benefit her daughters no end.
Sarah has charities to support and other obligations to get to. Why should she hide away? She's not doing anything wrong.

I just find it sad that people have this desire to see Sarah locked away in some sort of dungeon. This is a woman who have a life to live and work to do. She can't stop living just because some just can't stand the fact she's breathing still. She has made her mistakes, but now she's doing good. Her family is doing well and the York family is in a very good place.

Why the unnecessary complaining?

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-25-2016, 12:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

I don't think that Sarah staying under the radar would help her girls, or change anything about their life choices. She's still their mother, and, as Princess Eugenie said in a recent interview about her daily life, she talks to her daughters every day. Eugenie described her mother as the most important person in her life.

If you meant that the girls would get better publicity if Sarah didn't speak out, I don't know that I agree with that, either. They would still have the same, sometimes-questionable fashion sense. Beatrice would still be unemployed and be frequently on vacation.

I guess I agree that Sarah's comments don't always help the kind of publicity her daughters get, but their bad publicity stems from many sources, at this point: Andrew and Sarah's past behaviour and reputation over many years, as well as some of the girls' own choices. Sarah has made many mistakes, but I don't think talking about her connections to the royal family is really hurting her girls that much.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:27 AM
Administrator

Sarah attended the Alzheimer's Association Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City yesterday, October 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** rex gallery **
Old 10-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Majesty

Sarah looks great here!
Old 10-26-2016, 10:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
Giving advice about children from someone who lay topless while her lover sucked her toes in front of her two little girls ...

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
I have the original articles from the papers of the time (I was a avid royal scrap-booker then) and they all say that Beatrice and Eugenie were in the house napping (they were toddlers) when Sarah was topless and Bryan did the toe-thing even though the pictures were displayed in such a way as to suggest they were present. IOW, the girls were NOT there poolside and they saw nothing. That fact has been forgotten in favor of a better story. This is not to excuse Sarah's overall behavior with Bryan, but she was not guilty of this particular sin.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I remember seeing the photos on the cover of mags at the time.

Old 10-27-2016, 01:11 AM
Majesty

Sarah Ferguson 'laughs off rumours' of daughter Princess Eugenie's engagement | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-27-2016, 01:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

How many times has this question been asked and been told no. Not that it means she isn't getting engaged it just means we are not telling you now !

Old 10-27-2016, 01:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraS3514 View Post
I have the original articles from the papers of the time (I was a avid royal scrap-booker then) and they all say that Beatrice and Eugenie were in the house napping (they were toddlers) when Sarah was topless and Bryan did the toe-thing even though the pictures were displayed in such a way as to suggest they were present. IOW, the girls were NOT there poolside and they saw nothing. That fact has been forgotten in favor of a better story. This is not to excuse Sarah's overall behavior with Bryan, but she was not guilty of this particular sin.

If you do a google search you will see the photos

Old 10-27-2016, 02:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
If you do a google search you will see the photos

I have the original newspaper articles in scrapbooks. The original text says that the girls had gone inside before the "toe sucking" occurred. The photos were arranged and captioned to imply otherwise. I am NOT, I repeat NOT, excusing Sarah's behavior with John Bryan - there is no excuse. However, as I said above, according to the original text of those newspaper articles, her children didn't actually witness the "toe" incident first-hand.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Sarah looks great here!
She does look particularly good, doesn't she.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.Sarah attended the Alzheimer's Association Rita Hayworth Gala in New York City yesterday, October 25:
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** rex gallery **
Great pictures! Sarah is looking good.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Stunning indeed.

A.W. TOZER
Old 11-08-2016, 03:42 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, November 7, Sarah attended 'School Of Rock' performed in aid of the Miles Frost Fund in partnership with The British Heart Foundation at The New London Theatre:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **
Old 11-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Majesty

Sarah looks good in her rock-chick leather! Reminds me of when she wore a leather skirt to an evening event back in the 1980s. There was an interview with her father which I think was in MAJESTY. In it, he made a comment that he didn't think that leather was appropriate for evening wear.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I think she looks great for the event definitely called for a bit of rock chic
Old 11-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Administrator

Part two of the rock chic

Yesterday, November 14, Sarah attended the 'School of Rock' musical VIP night in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail mixed article **
Old 11-19-2016, 05:20 PM
Royal Highness

Duchess of York seeking £25m for Fake Sheikh sting* | Daily Mail Online

Sarah thinks she should get £25million of lost earnings from the cash for access to Andy scandal - I'm sorry but she is clearly delusional!!
Old 11-19-2016, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Always has been always will be. Just needs to go away and stop embarrassing the royal family.