The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-19-2017, 12:10 PM
Administrator

The Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield took place today, May 19 - beware of Mike's trousers...

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Zara drives a golf buggy stocked with booze as she cheers on her husband Mike Tindall.. **

Old 05-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

The Mike Tindall Celebrity Golf Classic at The Belfry in Sutton Coldfield took place today, May 19 - beware of Mike's trousers...

** gettyimages gallery **

** dailymail: Zara drives a golf buggy stocked with booze as she cheers on her husband Mike Tindall.. **
The trousers sans the cap would be a fail (and vice versa). Together they are splendid!

Old 06-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Nobility

Mike Tindall wants a cameo shot on "Suits" via Meghan Markle?

Meghan Markle to return to the spotlight with 'Suits' cast in Austin

If this is true, I don't think he should ask that of Meghan. That is highly inappropriate.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
This has got to be one of the most absurd stories I've heard in a long time and I just read the information in the above post and won't seek out the article.

Is this a doorknob to open the doors on how ordinary people take advantage of other ordinary people through having the "keys" to get through the door and in contact with the British royal family?

Whatever that reporter was smoking, I want some.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Good joke I think.... certain papers print anything to attract buyers.....
Old 06-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
This has got to be one of the most absurd stories I've heard in a long time and I just read the information in the above post and won't seek out the article.

Is this a doorknob to open the doors on how ordinary people take advantage of other ordinary people through having the "keys" to get through the door and in contact with the British royal family?

Whatever that reporter was smoking, I want some.
I kind of agree but hasn't he done some acting? Was he not a reality star or something? If so, it is not so absurb for him to want to ask for a shot. Right?
Old 06-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Aristocracy

I think he did something kind of frivolous in Australia a couple of years back. Both Mike and Zara are popular there and seem to go annually for money-making and promotional opportunities.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Mike was having a joke in his cheery way, and if he did meet Meghan and ask (jokingly) for a cameo role, then she'd just laugh. He was just being facetious in answer to a reporter's question IMO.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Majesty

I agree Mike was taking the p*** out of the media. He was always 'a bit of a lad' but is well liked by the BRF and mixes with them often. He seems to be a loving and supportive husband and an adorable father to Mia. Even the tiniest mercenary streak to utilise the family would have shown itself long ago.
Old 06-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Nobility

I think it was a good way for Mike to deflect any questions about the relationship.

To turn to Zara, Mike and Mia, I'm betting on a charming Mia sighting at tomorrow's Gloucestershire Festival of Polo Charity Day. She's such a little cupcake.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:14 PM
Majesty

Oops! Mia Tindall laughs after booting off her wellies as she bounces on a bungee trampoline while her mother Zara competes at horse trials

She is so cutie!!!

Old 06-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this little girl, I so hope she gets a sibling one day !!!! Princess Anne grand-children are all three the cutest !!!!!
Old 06-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

All girls so far too!

LaRae
Old 06-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Aw, Mia is such a little cutie. She looks a lot like Mike now, I think. She has such a fun and lively spirit.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 06-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Posts about the polo match have been moved to the British Royal Family Current Events 9: January 2017 - thread.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:44 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sad news for Zara's team yesterday, her horse Toytown - which she rode for her 2006 World Equestrian Championship win and the 2005 European Eventing Championship win - died aged 24. He was retired in 2011.

mike tindall‏ @miketindall13
Sad to say goodbye to the big man today, been a massive part of our lives giving us so many highs!#champ #RIPtoytown

Zara Tindall´s world champion event horse Toytown dies aged 24 | Daily Mail Online
Old 06-28-2017, 07:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Sad... but I think he had a life full of love and attention
Old 06-28-2017, 09:37 AM
Imperial Majesty

Toytown had a full life. Very sorry to hear the news for Zara. She loved Toytown.

A.W. TOZER
Old 06-28-2017, 08:26 PM
Commoner

So very sad. Such a beautiful and beloved animal.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
Sad news for Zara's team yesterday, her horse Toytown - which she rode for her 2006 World Equestrian Championship win and the 2005 European Eventing Championship win - died aged 24. He was retired in 2011.

mike tindall‏ @miketindall13
Sad to say goodbye to the big man today, been a massive part of our lives giving us so many highs!#champ #RIPtoytown

Zara Tindall´s world champion event horse Toytown dies aged 24 | Daily Mail Online
I thought it touching that Mike posted this. And posted what he did. But nice to have it come from the family while not using the press or Zara having to take it on.