Baby for Zara and Mike

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BritishRoyalist said:
Who due in August?

I do believe that Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor's baby is due on August 8th. :flowers:

This is great news, congratulations to the couple! A playmate for Baby Cambridge. :)

Last edited:
Terrific news! Congratulations to Zara and Mike, I have absolutely no doubt that the two of them are going to be excellent parents :flowers:

Congrats to Zara and Mike and their Family! Baby Cambridge will have a playmate along with Isla and Savannah! This will be like when George V, Nicholas ii ( Nicky) and Wilheim II (willy) were kids.

Last edited:
She will have to stop at 3 months (12 weeks) which I assume she is around that now.
Any website or medical professional will tell you its not safe afterwards. They also advice not to ride but we have seen some top riders compete but that was at the world equestrian games.

So happy for the couple. Im sure the Queen and the family is over the moon with another royal baby arriving soon.

I rode up through the 7th month. I stopped jumping at the second trimester.

Also my best friend wine the major Grand Prix at Dublin when 5 montages along.

Anne said it was a "very boring" 6 months. She simply had her clothes let out, and to lose the baby weight, she rode her horse.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to Mike and Zara!! A new baby is always wonderful news!

She will have to stop at 3 months (12 weeks) which I assume she is around that now.
Any website or medical professional will tell you its not safe afterwards. They also advice not to ride but we have seen some top riders compete but that was at the world equestrian games.

So happy for the couple. Im sure the Queen and the family is over the moon with another royal baby arriving soon.

Not necessarily. One of our Olympic event riders said in an interview that she continued to ride and compete into her 6th month. She did so with the advice/consent of her doctor although she never told anyone else that she was pregnant. For Zara I expect it will all depend on how she feels and the advice she gets from her doctor.

Lovely news! Would be so cute if Baby Cambridge and Baby Tindall will grow up being close and play together!!

Lovely news! Would be so cute if Baby Cambridge and Baby Tindall will grow up being close and play together!!
Maybe share daycare to save money? :lol:
OK, seriously, this makes it more likely that Baby Cambridge will have someone to learn to ride with (and maybe, learn to LOVE riding with) - and this should delight Great Grandama no end.

I am so pleased for this news and I am wondering, if the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh will be able to get known to the greatgrandchildren of all their grandchildren.

I am so pleased for this news and I am wondering, if the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh will be able to get known to the greatgrandchildren of all their grandchildren.

Good Question, If the Queen lives to 100 like her Mother then I think so.

This is wonderful news! Congratulations to Zara and Mike! I'm sure they will make great parents.

Can we start expeculations about gender and possible names? :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Tindall. Wow, the royals are being blessed with babies this year.

I think they can call it AMaZing for the two parents :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Amazing Tindall!

Doubtful. Even if she lives as long as her mother I doubt Louise and especially James would have familes yet.

I know the royal family must be excited with all these baby news. The family is growing beautifully.

As I think Baby Cambridge is a girl, I hope Mr. and Mrs. Tindall will have a little boy. I would like to see they naming him Philip James.

mike tindall ‏@miketindall13 2h
Thanks for all the kind messages, we are very excited and I agree with you all that hopefully he/she won’t have my nose �� #Glawsfamily

My guesses for a girl: Elizabeth Anne Linda
My guesses for a boy: Philipp Mark Michael

And I guess it will be a boy.

Yay! Another baby for the house of Windsor

:) Zara will be an awesome mom
Isla and savannah Phillips will have a
Cousin plus baby cambridge

Wouldn't this make Baby Cambridge and Zara & Mark Baby Second Cousins?

Savannah and Isla will be first cousins to Baby Tindall. The three of them will be second cousins to Baby Cambridge, who will be first cousin once removed to Peter and Zara.

Great news!

Re is this baby royal - no s/he isn't - plain X Tindell.

EDITED:
Re riding - she isn't daft and will have the approval of her doctor. Mary King competed in the European Championships in 1995 (and won Gold) at 5.5 months pregnant.

Yes, it would be unusual for non-royal parents to have a royal baby.
Congrats to the Tindalls

Great news,very best wishes to the happy couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom