The Prince of Asturias Awards All Years Untill 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How does letizia communicate with non spanish speaking people.(for example AL GORE). Does she speak english?

According to King Konstantin of Greece, Letizia speaks "Spanglish", i.e. English with a distinct Spanish influence. But I'm sure she can make herself understood, even if her English is not gramatically correct.

According to King Konstantin of Greece, Letizia speaks "Spanglish", i.e. English with a distinct Spanish influence. But I'm sure she can make herself understood, even if her English is not gramatically correct.
Do you know where I could find a video of her speaking"Spanglish" or English.?

The jacket that Letizia wore last night was absolutely beautiful, very spanish and it fitted her so well. The embroidery was superb. I can only respect the princes of Asturias for their great work, 14 audiences and a concert yesterday. I like very much the way they deal with people, they let people come close to them, are warm and genuine and easily approachable.
Photos from the concert:
MediumPhoto
Today Letizia looked ok, nothing special, but suitable for the occasion.

Last edited:
Do you know where I could find a video of her speaking"Spanglish" or English.?

there aren't, only some words, but she must talk fluent English because she talk long time with Jane Fonda some weeks ago (information from a spanish journalist present).

sorry for mi bad english.

Last edited:
The act of the Prince of Asturias begins at 6:30 pm, you can follow in this web, the retransfer begins at 6:00 pm, (in 10 minutes)

Radiotelevisión del Principado de Asturias
(Clik on "ver emision)

You can follow in this web too
http://www.rtve.es/tve/directo/s_tve_w.html

You will be able to see how the official cars gather to the winners in the hotel Reconquista and take them up to the Campoamor theatre and also you can see the Principes and the Queen arrival.
It is a beautiful act, you have to follow it!:flowers:

Last edited:
Michael Schumacher and his wife Corinna meet the Princes of Asturias at the day reception.
ANP Beeldbank
Interesting choice of clothes by mrs. Schumacher.

Thanks for the pics, i can not wait to see what she will wearing...

Michael Schumacher and his wife Corinna meet the Princes of Asturias at the day reception.
ANP Beeldbank
Interesting choice of clothes by mrs. Schumacher.

To me it looks abit too casual but Corinna has always been special in this matter. In the beginning she wore designer but the more successful Michael became the more she went back into the "normal" world that she now shares with him again, after his retirement. They do not lead a celebrity lifestyle and you won't find a pic of their kids in the papers. They almost never attend a party and it's a surprise that she actually came along because usually she stays with her horses (she is semi professional rider and runs a stud etc).

Letizia is wearing a beautiful white dress!!!!

Last edited:
I like a lot Queen Sofia in the pics that Paty posted:flowers:, post#144
She looks beautiful, very elegant and classy.

Prince of Asturias Award

What would happen when Felipe is King and Leonor is the heiress. Will the Award then be caled Princess of Asturias Award?

A photo, the Princes of Asturias and Michael Schumacher
ANP Beeldbank
Paty, thanks for the link, the ceremony was great to watch!

Ohh Letizia looked lovely, love her outfit. QUeen also looked very elegent tonight, what a great event this was.

Prince Felipe, Prince of Asturias, hands out his awards in an emotional ceremony in Oviedo - article

Back
Top Bottom