Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	249281   Click image for larger version

Name:	3187621.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	249282  

Old 06-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beer in Germany is what wine is in France. Enjoy!

Old 06-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Royal Highness

I for one don't think it matters if they have beer (if that's what it was) at a sporting event. The thing that I notice most about the pictures is the wonderful enthusiasm that both Felipe and Letizia display during the game. Whenever they go to a sporting match they always really seem to get into it!
Old 06-14-2006, 02:12 PM
Courtier

VIDEOS:

Los Principes celebran el gol de penalty de España

momento en que suena el himno español
Old 06-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

From terra:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	72.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	249284  
Old 06-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Serene Highness

Well I watched the game and it was awsome! I did see that the princes of asturia were there and enjoyed every minute of the game. What a way to support their team!
Old 06-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Heir Apparent

from PPE
Old 06-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Nobility

What a great Victory for Spain... Reaaly wonderfull the way that Letizia and Felipe supported the team..
Old 06-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for the videos agm!!! The third one is hilarious, Letizia was so sweet and funny:)

Old 06-14-2006, 04:37 PM

Exclamation

I think she was drinking a glass of guaraná. If you don´t know, guaraná is made in Brasil. And the color is like beer´s color.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by agm
This video indicates that, in fact, Letizia was drinking a "glass of beer." The video is in Spanish.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

That boredom with this topic!

Spain won, the Princes enjoyed and the whole country with them.

The rest is absurd and does not have importance and I do not deal why there is given it. It was hot and they did what was normal, the players of football, the trainers, the journalists and even the umpire they were throwing water bottles on the heat that it was doing. The whole world was drinking something, the Princes a glass of beer that they shared in the second part of the game ... :p

http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/f...lo/659425.html

The Princes of Asturias enjoyed of the pretty thing with Spain

The Princes of Asturias, who travelled to be present in Leipzig at the premiere of the Spanish selection in the World one of Germany before Ukraine in the Zentralstadion, recognized at the conclusion of the game to have " enjoyed very much " and they trust " that does not decline " this spirit of "team" that one saw on the lawn.

" They have played very well, one notices that there is team and it is the most important thing ", expressed Prince Felipe in declarations to ' La Sexta '.

Don Felipe could talk during the game with Franz Beckenbauer, president of the Organizing Committee, who equally praised the performance of those of Luis Aragonés. " He has said to me that he was very impressed by the team and that it was the best game of all those that he had seen at this hour and coming from a connoisseur and an expert as him, it is very good. That it does not decline ", he wished.

For her part, Dona Letizia recognized credit " enjoyed very much " and wished " to be still like that ", though both asked for "prudence" for the games that reduce ahead in the group, to which they could not confirm still if they will be able to represent.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Serene Highness

I've just seen the videos posted by agm (Thank you :)) and it is amaizing how Princess Letizia suffers, jumps and ethused like anyone of us. Prince Felipe found a woman to share everything that's for sure.

Could we skip the subjec what-is-in-that-glass... whatever it was certainly tasted great under that warm and stress.

Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 06-14-2006, 05:26 PM
Commoner

The last picture Letizia doesn't look very happy
Old 06-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComu...d=188483&src=0#

The Princes of Asturias, in the box

The Princes of Asturias, don Felipe and dona Leticia, represented, such and as it was announced, to the meeting disputed in the Zentralstadion of Leipzig. Also it was done By Ángel Maria Villar, president of the RFEF; Juan Padrón, vice-president and members of territorial and of committees of the Royal Spanish Federation of Football.

The Secretary of State did not lose the game for the Sport, Jaime Lissavetzky and there were, in addition, present Eduardo Zaplana, speaker of the PP in the Congress; Bonifacio of Santiago, mayor of Las Rozas, and presidents of clubs: Enrique Cerezo (Athletic of Madrid); Fernando Roig (Villarreal). In the box they occupied seat also Joseph S. Blatter, president of the FIFA, Joao Havelange, ex-president, and Franz Beckenbauer, president of the Organizing Committee of the World one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00100_0000005104_WR010390-Noticia.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	249285  
Old 06-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Aristocracy

I am sorry if you don't understand my opinion. I was very happy that they were in the game supporting our team. It was really amazing to see them there, but I know that the protocoll of the Spanish Royal House is very stricted usually with this subject. The members of the SRH can not be photographed or filmed while they are drinking alcohol drinks, only if they are making "cheers" in oficial acts. This is not something that I have invented, this is in the protocoll, because they are models for the people in Spain to follow and it is not "beautiful". Of course I don't care if they drink beer in their private lives or not, but in public they must be more careful.
Only this, I hope my opinion didn't cause any pain or damage for any of you.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Aristocracy

That says in the protocol? that regulates is that? Alcohol? also there is beer without alcohol.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
I am sorry if you don't understand my opinion. I was very happy that they were in the game supporting our team. It was really amazing to see them there, but I know that the protocoll of the Spanish Royal House is very stricted usually with this subject. The members of the SRH can not be photographed or filmed while they are drinking alcohol drinks, only if they are making "cheers" in oficial acts. This is not something that I have invented, this is in the protocoll, because they are models for the people in Spain to follow and it is not "beautiful". Of course I don't care if they drink beer in their private lives or not, but in public they must be more careful.
Well, more or less we know that but paparazzi don't or they doesn't want...
Old 06-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Nobility

This all I'm saying. How can you go to Germany and not drink beer? I find nothing wrong with Letizia drinking. She's like any other regular person.

Old 06-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayralorenzo
It is not a protocol, it is only an image, which they do not like that they photograph them drinking or smoking it is a question of image, not of protocol.

In many occasions, images of them appear drinking with a glass in the hand, or when they come to some place and offer them a drink they prove it. Really it is a bit absurd, because it is possible to see them in an oficial food and not drinking a glass in any act.

Everything depends on the circumstances, on the type of act and on the situation.
Today they were in a football match, in one very warm day, at a terrible hour and in Germany. They went out in the rest and they would offer them drink, which then they took to themselves to the box.

If someone reads the notes on the visits of the Princes, when there is a cocktail always is commented that the Prince is in the habit of drinking a beer, while Letizia is in the habit of drinking a refreshment (coca cola ) or in any occasion a glass of wine.