Which Royals Smoke?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Olycom.
Philippe relishing a cigare

Attachments

• 000002w.jpg
    000002w.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4,749
Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thread so if the answer to this question is posted I apologize in advance.
Did Diana ever smoke, I've never seen any photos &
what about Prince Albert of Monaco?

no prince albert doesnt smoke,funny considering the rest of them smoke

oH MY GOD, I DDINT KNOW THAT WILLIAM SMOKES,WHAT ABOUT ZARA AND BEATRICE AND EUGENIE???

Prince Nikolas was on 20/20 a year ago when they did a show on Royals and they did say he does smoke..but not on camera.

William, Harry, Maxima, Q Margrethe, Pierre, Charlotte, Andreas, Lady Gabriella, Lord Frederick, P. Margaret, all smoked.

Queen Sofia of Spain has three cigarettes a day, one after each meal.

The Queen Mother used to smoke 8 cigarettes a day.

What you must all remember, especially those who are from the U.S. as I am, as that smoking was VERY socially acceptable up until about 15 years ago. Everyone smoked...Lucy smoked on her show...but it does not have the same taboo as it does in the states.

What amazes as a smoker is that you could do any other drug...and it is okay, but god forbid you smoke as that will kill you. I had friends in college who take all sorts of drugs but would never smoke, why? it gave you cancer.

See what you must realize is that royals are real people.....and will do real things, just like the rest of us.

His Lordship said:
Prince Nikolas was on 20/20 a year ago when they did a show on Royals and they did say he does smoke..but not on camera.

William, Harry, Maxima, Q Margrethe, Pierre, Charlotte, Andreas, Lady Gabriella, Lord Frederick, P. Margaret, all smoked.

Queen Sofia of Spain has three cigarettes a day, one after each meal.

The Queen Mother used to smoke 8 cigarettes a day.

How do you know all about these royals?

the king of spain smokes this cuban cigar.

Attachments

• reyGrandesdeEspana.jpg
    reyGrandesdeEspana.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 232
His Lordship said:
One of my minors from college is European History and from reading..

Well, one doesn't exactly require a degree or certificate in European History to know which royals smoke. All the information provided in the above post is well known, even if you just read this thread and other parts of this forum.

I remember reading an article about the Queen Mother, that when she discovered that one of her younger grandsons had been caught smoking at school. She dragged him out to the chapel and made him apologise to the grave of George VI, who had died of lung cancer. She was also desperate to get Maragret to quit.
So if she did smoke it must have been before her husband got cancer, or before cancer was linked to smoking.

Claire said:
I remember reading an article about the Queen Mother, that when she discovered that one of her younger grandsons had been caught smoking at school. She dragged him out to the chapel and made him apologise to the grave of George VI, who had died of lung cancer. She was also desperate to get Maragret to quit.
So if she did smoke it must have been before her husband got cancer, or before cancer was linked to smoking.

what kind of grandsons? like Prince Edward or what?

Sara Boyce

Either Charles, Andrew, Edward or David, Lord Linley?

one of letizia

Attachments

• foto_4.jpg
    foto_4.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,837
Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall (Parker-Bowles) been smoking since her first marriages to her ex-husband if you have post pictures of her?

Sara Boyce

If one of the Queen Mum's younger grandsons smoked, it would have to be either Edward or Linley because Andrew doesn't smoke or drink. Charles couldn't qualify as one of her ÿounger grandsons" because he was the eldest.

Andrew does not DRINK?

Are you sure about that one?

I also heard that Andrew doesn't touch drink, but that is now what about his younger days?

According to royal biographers, he's never touched either. They said it was because of his naval career, which began when he was 18 or 19. But there's no date for when the grandchild was caught smoking. Either way, I can't see a child of EIIR, who detests smoking, doing much smoking, though Charles admitted to trying one cigarette once and being disgusted by the taste. Linley, however, grew up with parents that smoke/smoked like a house on fire.

Claire said:

I was told by someone who had a friend working in Clarance House that the queen mother smoked almost right up til her death.

I hope this hasn't been posted already

Lady Gabriella Windsor smoking at her Brown University graduation.

Some more shots of Caroline & Ernst smoking...

Looks like Caroline has been smoking forever, I'm surprised that there haven't been any health issues as a result of it yet, like cancer or something that family...

There probably will be some health issues in later years. It's like Jackie Kennedy, who smoked 2 packs a day for decades and then developed cancer and couldn't understand why because she did so much to take good care of her body (obviously choosing to overlook her smoking habit). It does come back to haunt people in the end.

hania said:
i didnt know that charles and camilla smoked

Charles does not smoke; he finds the habit filthy and disgusting.

Camilla used to be quite a heavy smoker from what I understand but in recent years has given it up because Charles hates it so much.

prince joachim smoking.

Attachments

• sipaphotos047049.jpg
    sipaphotos047049.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 32,664
  • sipaphotos047051.jpg
    sipaphotos047051.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 10,084
princess margaret smoking.

Attachments

• gettypix256606.jpg
    gettypix256606.jpg