What do you think of Charlene?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall when Princess Grace was alive Stephanie, on more than one occasion, was banned from attending a Royal function because of dress code violations. With her Mother gone she has been running wild ever since, which is not excuse at her present age, but mostly Stephanie has been looked upon as a renagade royal the same way the Zara Phillips is sometimes viewed (like when she piereced her tongue for example). In any case, neither will ever inherit the throne so most don't care what they wear. Charlene may well be on a throne as the wife of the sovereign and thus her clothes are much more problematic for a potential Princess.

she's not fit to step into grace's role, she's everything but what his mom was. she has no style, nor class, and he looks ridiculous with her. what is with that bleached hair, she resembles ana nicole smith or one of heffner's bunnies

Zonk said:
The quote below was originally stated in the Current Events thread of Charlene. So that I would not derail the subject of that thread....I have moved the dicussion to this thread. Basically, some members have criticized an outfit that Charlene wore to a fashion show that she attended with Albert.

Shappica...this is not to pick on you....other members have pretty much said the same thing.

I am a little confused. Because Stephanie is a princess by birth she can wear daring dressess but a girlfriend or companion can not? When it comes down to it...who is really representing Monaco...Stephanie or Charlene?

While everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion on fashion as well as what or what is not acceptable attire for a Princess, I find that a double standard exists for Charlene.

Here are a couple of dresses that Stephanie has worn while representing Monaco:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=617545
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=617545
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22052&d=1066424414

Now I don't recall if and what various people have said about Stephanie's style of dress....but I sincerely doubt that some of the things that have been said about Charlene (an ordinary woman who dates a Princes) have been said about Stephanie (the daughter of a Prince).
There is no double standard in my opinion regarding Princess Stephanie and Miss Wittstock.Stephanie studied couture and thus aesthetics at Dior when she apprenticed in fashion with Marc Bohan.Certainly her fashion sensibility is iconclastic, sleek ,also bare but never jarring.Stephanie is a princess of simplicity and Miss Wittstock a lady of simplified practices[continuous uninterrupted halter tops bespeak no imagination & are a "static" ]Princess Stephanie is innovative while Miss Wittsock has a novel approach to fashion.I have yet to see Miss Wittstock attend a function and be totally covered with a jacket or long sleeves that fit properly. Both ladies have very strong facial features with angularities that do not necessitate plenteous jewellery.No criticism has been levelled at Princess Stephanie in the fashion of Miss Wittsock because she does not have to attain the status of royal..I have never seen Princess Stephanie appear alien to the environment she was in. However with Miss Wittstock I see that she is impervious of occasion and possibly attired to please herself.Princess Stephanie is a lesser[as third child of Rainier& Grace} but equally important representaive of the Grimaldis.Both ladies have a deep sense of their physicality & so feel uninhibited to expose parts of their bodies but their aesthetic sensibilty is rooted differently.Princess Stephanie is a veteran of the cosmopolitan cosmos,illustrious glitterati whereas Miss Wittsock is newly exposed & is a neophyte in the making.This does not imply that one is better than the other.Or that even a comparison is plausible but solely that Miss Wittsock be more aware of where we are going on what occasion and why. And in the final analysis classicism in garb never hurt or hindered anyone when in doubt. I for one would not require this or criticize her if I did not ask her to ask a bit more from herself because I want a "happy ending " for Miss Wittstock and all of us.Quite simply as Aristotle said I am asking that she "surpass herself" always and I do not know how that could ever be interpreted as a double standard.
Miss Wittstock could easily have the acclamation& admiration of millions of individuals around the world and what is required of her in wardrobe is probably not more than what we criticize her to invest but more than Miss Wittsock possibly has to lose.May she keep her own counsel.I think we have been misinterpreted as not desirous essentially to protect through specific suggestions.I think Miss Wittstock is young and getting wiser by the moment. But to listen to others counsel has never been a sin or a crime....
because we are all fallible; so I think it touching that anyone would care to speak on her fashion sensibility so that we might discover truths greater than those that have yet to be revealed & all of this for none other than Miss Wittsock herself.

Last edited:
I think Miss Wittstock is young and getting wiser by the moment.
please tell me when she has improve? because i see the same mistakes with dress and behavior from the first time a pic was snap of her till the last pic i have see of her imo to me it still says non-classie trying to play dress up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread will not be closed to please the few closed-minded individuals who cannot heed warnings. However, from this point foward, suspensions will be handed to members who step over the line of civility. Name calling, insinuations, and conjecture will not be tolerated. Since Charlene Wittstock and Albert are persons, words such as trash, bimbo, whore, etc, will not be acceptable in future posts and will be deleted without notice.

I wish to thank the Monaco Moderators
, who have have been very lenient with members, only to be met with ingratitude.

Mandy
Royal Forums Administrator

hibou said:
Stephanie has been looked upon as a renagade royal the same way the Zara Phillips is sometimes viewed (like when she piereced her tongue for example). In any case, neither will ever inherit the throne so most don't care what they wear. Charlene may well be on a throne as the wife of the sovereign and thus her clothes are much more problematic for a potential Princess.

That's kinda what I ment. Stephanie didn't choose to be a princess, and since she is not going to inherit the throne she can dress less strictly, while Charlene... {well everything hibou said}

I personally think that there is nothing wrong with Charlene and I'm not saying it just because I'm South African myself. So she doesn't dress wonderfully and she might not be as graceful as everyone would like her to be, but I think everyone should just give her a break. The nasty comments are also uncalled for even if it is an opinion, there are nicer ways of saying things (more constructive criticism) and BTW just by adding "no offense" at the end of a post doesn't cancel out the not so nice comment.

Dori said:
I personally think that there is nothing wrong with Charlene and I'm not saying it just because I'm South African myself. So she doesn't dress wonderfully and she might not be as graceful as everyone would like her to be, but I think everyone should just give her a break. The nasty comments are also uncalled for even if it is an opinion, there are nicer ways of saying things (more constructive criticism) and BTW just by adding "no offense" at the end of a post doesn't cancel out the not so nice comment.

I agree we sometimes get a bit too acid-tongued but I have to say that when one is in the public eye all this comes with the territory. If Miss Wittstock (and her family) had not been so public about her affair with the prince to begin with, I honestly think people would be more willing to cut her a break, but when someone is a bold as she has been, she has made herself an easy target. I will agree that bad manners are bad form and we should be more diplomatic in our criticisms of her.

hibou said:
I agree we sometimes get a bit too acid-tongued but I have to say that when one is in the public eye all this comes with the territory. If Miss Wittstock (and her family) had not been so public about her affair with the prince to begin with, I honestly think people would be more willing to cut her a break, but when someone is a bold as she has been, she has made herself an easy target. I will agree that bad manners are bad form and we should be more diplomatic in our criticisms of her.

I would like to state that in SA we don't have a monarchy, (King Goodwill is king of the Zulus, which is a tribe) we don't even have a large celebraty culture. The European royals are not fussed about here. Our celebrities don't get hounded as others do abroad. Our newspapers are generally filled with politics, crime, sport and the stockmarket. So acting royal is not second nature around here. She has definitely been more toned down in the last year, so clearly she saw her mistakes about going so public and has been more discreet.:)

Dear Jaya
This board would not exist if we were not allowed to discuss her looks and my response is still: OH MY GOD - WHERE DOES SHE GET HER DRESSES?????? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Dori said:
I would like to state that in SA we don't have a monarchy, (King Goodwill is king of the Zulus, which is a tribe) we don't even have a large celebraty culture. The European royals are not fussed about here. Our celebrities don't get hounded as others do abroad. Our newspapers are generally filled with politics, crime, sport and the stockmarket. So acting royal is not second nature around here. She has definitely been more toned down in the last year, so clearly she saw her mistakes about going so public and has been more discreet.:)

We don't have monarchy here either-we had a little spat with that bunch back in 1776. You don't have to have a whole lot of exposure to royalty to know that descetion is the better part of valor. Charlene & her family (including Grandma) have been blabbing to magazines/tabloids from the word go. Major faux pas which has set her and her clan up for the bashing she is getting. Sorry, but she should have kept her mouth shut and her head low from the beginning & she may have been dealt with differently by the public. Oh, they should all have learned the words "no comment".

libra65 said:
............ Charlene & her family (including Grandma) have been blabbing to magazines/tabloids from the word go. Major faux pas which has set her and her clan up for the bashing she is getting. Sorry, but she should have kept her mouth shut and her head low from the beginning & she may have been dealt with differently by the public. Oh, they should all have learned the words "no comment".
I agree...... and if i say what I think about Charlene, my post will be deleted.. If Charlene is only Albert's hot girlfriend I don't mind because we know that a lot of ugly girls were his girlfriends some of them got pregnant...:lol:

Lillia said:
ok:flowers: :flowers: I am not upset by anything. I chide myself only and I do understand all of that as humor as you have said it.:)

But I still wonder why Charlene continues to hang on in spite of PA many plain statements that he has no intention of marriage. One has to wonder if Charlene has some other agenda :lol:

I guess if she's totally focused on a 'goal' of marriage, then maybe not even Albert's public declarations will get thru to her.

If CW has it in her mind that she's going marry Albert and be the princess (no matter what he says in public) and stay in Monaco happily ever after, maybe that's all she needs to make it come true.:flowers:

such an amount of than one will not have seen what she is worth with the Olympic Games, there are chances that she clings. Without Albert around her, she risks to lose the image of the champion of the Olympic Games, and to become again only one swimmer...

her "to put forward" is Albert, if she gains a medal, she will not want more to remain close to him. In 2000, when Albert gave her his telephone number (for... one knows it all) she threw it, because she had a very sporting boyfriend.

and Albert did not hold in the comparison: Albert - boyfriend... it does not have photo there... BOYFRIEND gains, but now... her boyfriend left.

what changed since 2000? Albert? not!! or rather if but the photos of maldives do not return justice to him. He took a few kilos... if in 2000 she did not find him with her taste to make her boyfriend of him, why today that would change

and if she thinks of withdrawing a benefit of this union, then she is not the "blonde with a brain" as said it her friends

lckc

charlene is perhaps in love... and she is OK with every thing.

lckc571 said:
such an amount of than one will not have seen what she is worth with the Olympic Games, there are chances that she clings. Without Albert around her, she risks to lose the image of the champion of the Olympic Games, and to become again only one swimmer...

her "to put forward" is Albert, if she gains a medal, she will not want more to remain close to him. In 2000, when Albert gave her his telephone number (for... one knows it all) she threw it, because she had a very sporting boyfriend.

and Albert did not hold in the comparison: Albert - boyfriend... it does not have photo there... BOYFRIEND gains, but now... her boyfriend left.

what changed since 2000? Albert? not!! or rather if but the photos of maldives do not return justice to him. He took a few kilos... if in 2000 she did not find him with her taste to make her boyfriend of him, why today that would change

and if she thinks of withdrawing a benefit of this union, then she is not the "blonde with a brain" as said it her friends

lckc

makes sense - but Charlene has not been training for the Olympics at all, she's not on anyone's team at all, and she has not been competing in anything serious at all. I guess you are right that her only claim to fame these days is for going around with PA and nothing else. If she were not with him, the press would not talk about her at all, and if they did it would be as "Former swimmer who used to be....blah, blah, blah... trying to hang on to faded glory...blah,blah..."

They certainly would not talk about her as if she were a current hot commodity in the swimming world (which she is not)

If she stays close to him, she can try to manage something. Only thing she has done is appear with PA at different events, do a photo for a car, and make the occasional statement about her so-called dream to compete in China. I admit it must be hard to let that go, but if she had serious swimming in mind she would be on someone's team and placing against others in the swim meets. She has done none of that, but there has been talk of how her shoulder hurts as why she cannot compete (maybe true, but she still has not competed in anything serious).

I guess you're right, if she withdraws from her association with Albert she will lose all the benefits and very quickly fade back into the crowd with limited opportunities as just another person who used to swim and who participated in the Olympic games 7 years ago.:flowers:

If I were her, I would also try to hang on to Monaco and PA as along as possible, especially since there do not seem to be to many better alternatives at the moment.

Sometimes if one believes something hard enough, ones' dream can come true:flowers:

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Well, we'll see if she's able to do it 'cause Albert has said about one billion times that he's not marrying her or anyone - which is a different statement than what he used to say before Ranier passed on (he used to say that when the right person came along, now he just says "NO" to any marriage flat out and he says the same things again and again and again...).
The only problem with this is that Albert denies something very plainly and then spoils it completely by going on and adding a few words that make his denial completely doubtful again.
Newport:
I have no plans - followed by: in the near or distant future.
This was ambiguous to start with, as a) just two months before this interview he said in another interview that he would marry some day... and b) because it wasn't clear if he was speaking about Charlene specifically or if he was talking about marriage in general.
Sunday Times:
But when asked if there was any prospect of a wedding announcement he says: “No. Nothing." - Which is plain enough, but gets destroyed by adding: "No plans right now.” Not right now? So tomorrow could be different? :bang:

Add to that the fact that he won't announce any engagement before he's announcing it :D, i.e. that even if he would announce his engagement tomorrow, he would be denying any such thing if he was interviewed today. It's not as if he would say something in an interview like "I am considering asking her to marry me." Or "I asked her to marry me and she is thinking about it". :D
I have learned to take all his interviews together with a well-filled salt cellar... :wacko: :whistling:

Lillia said:
So Charlene DOES have ambition to become princess of Monaco. I agree that a current French swim Champion may have been a better pick to accompany Albert (except she's engaged to someone else).

Well, I guess I've been silly to think that she was just hanging in to have some fun (stupid me - I was trying to give the girl a break).

CW just wants to be the princess. That's why she moved to Monaco and has not been training for any Olympics, because she's going for the wedding ring and the tiara.

Well, we'll see if she's able to do it 'cause Albert has said about one billion times that he's not marrying her or anyone - which is a different statement than what he used to say before Ranier passed on (he used to say that when the right person came along, now he just says "NO" to any marriage flat out and he says the same things again and again and again...).

Maybe the poor girl never heard the phrase that sometimes when it comes to men and marriage "Why should he buy the cow if he can get the milk for free..."

I wonder why she keeps hanging around, especially given his very plain and clear public statements over and over. I believe she does understand his plain comments about it in the news reports, right? Unless she couldn't be bothered reading the news reports. Is she that thick?

Does she think by hanging on she can change his mind or something?

Maybe she is like everyone else has said all along and she wants public attention and trying to get something for herself...:eek: :ohmy:
The answer to this is very simple. She keeps hanging on because he keeps her hanging. Little comments like "You look so unbelivably sexy in that dress!" or "You make me feel so special!" or "You make me laugh!", "You are the funniest woman I have ever known!", "I am so happy around you" indicate that there is something on his part and keep her interested. And the magic sentence: "You remind me of my mother" works wonders.

If he never said anything and was as indifferent to her in private as he is in public she would be gone in an instant. She is not stupid.

He knows how to keep girlfriends hanging on, eating out of his hand, and his position makes it easier for him. He has 29 years of experience of leading women on. He has a reputation of keeping 39 girlfriends at the same time. There is no coincident that he starts all conversation with women he like with "I have to get married soon and have an heir." The man knows how to utilise his position to the maximum.

Donna said:
The answer to this is very simple. She keeps hanging on because he keeps her hanging. Little comments like "You look so unbelivably sexy in that dress!" or "You make me feel so special!" or "You make me laugh!", "You are the funniest woman I have ever known!", "I am so happy around you" indicate that there is something on his part and keep her interested. And the magic sentence: "You remind me of my mother" works wonders.

If he never said anything and was as indifferent to her in private as he is in public she would be gone in an instant. She is not stupid.

He knows how to keep girlfriends hanging on, eating out of his hand, and his position makes it easier for him. He has 29 years of experience of leading women on. He has a reputation of keeping 39 girlfriends at the same time. There is no coincident that he starts all conversation with women he like with "I have to get married soon and have an heir." The man knows how to utilise his position to the maximum.

I agree with you. Little comments like that are just that - little. Nothing substantial. Maybe these women don't recognize a line when they hear one? Toss a few nice words here and there and apparently that's all Charlene may need, along with a visit probably for an hour or two a day (but again, I do not know that). Maybe some people don't care to get married - Charlene is probably one of them (who knows - again my guess).

Albert probably does not have to say much to get someone's attention. Especially if they are craving some limelight and want to live jet set life, it would be easy to get starry eyes for him. He's a billionaire prince and he probably never ever has to be rude or impolite to any of those women, so they would stay around no matter what he does. If any other old guy from around the block told all the newspapers that he had no intention of marrying Charlene either now nor in the future (and she was going around with him like that), would she stay on or would she leave?

Eventually, if Charlene wants a family or a commitment, she may decide find someone else. Until she wakes up, I guess she'll keep hanging around (imo).

I do not think Charlene is going to participate in the Olympics as an athlete. She may go as someone's guest, but that's it (my opinion only). Competing is out of the question for her at this point, imo.

I think it's too late for her to qualify because she has not been swimming at all like the others and she is not on anybody's team at all. The coaches and other competitive swimmers would not take her seriously, IMO. Her past glory is past glory.

Her PR people should try on that old line about how "...persistent shoulder injuries cut short her olympic dreams..." and "...even though she is not competing, don't cry for her because Charlene has found happiness in Monaco with her prince charming...etc, etc..."

yeah sure right

personally, I would have second thoughts about a man that declared so loudly to the world that he had no intention of marrying me either now or later. In my book no means no.

Last edited:
Prince Albert is obviously a "serial dater." He'll never settle down, even though he has children floating around out there. He enjoys the publicity he gets from NOT committing to anyone....having a pretty, desperate woman on his harm. It gives him a sense of power - and, if the comments above are true, that he throws lines out there to keep women hanging on, that's even more pathetic! Maybe he's just insecure, not sure if he'll be rejected first(even though he's a rich prince, he can still be turned down), so he plays games. Either way, multiple girlfriends is asking for trouble, as he's not a private citizen - he's routinely photographed, so anyone he's dating is going to see him photographed w/other women! And, maybe he also enjoys women fighting over him - I would imagine that he's pretty high maintenance, and anyone dating him needs to WORK to keep him happy......

Horsey girl,

I really like your analysis of Prince Albert's dating habits! I hate seeing all of his insecurities played out in front of the cameras! I feel so tortured watching a man with so many problems with women struggle year after year and going from one woman to another. No one would be happier than me if he married someone, ANYONE!!!

Donna said:

But Albert doesn't even say something a little bit soft like "we prefer to take things slowly for now and we'd rather not talk about it please..." regarding Charlene.

He just plain says "NO" and "I am not marrying anyone" then says how he is tired of people asking, although I agree that he should certainly not get married if he does not want to.

That is cheap, imo. :flowers:

Last edited:
I don't think people should treat CW badly - people should not be rude to her at all, they should behave like adults and treat her with sincere couresty just as they themselves would like to be treated where ever they may be. :flowers: :eek:

No one deserves that, no matter what, imo. (I admit I'm having mixed sentiment: I want to stick up for her, but again...)

But I do honestly think that Albert could do better in stating his public support for her (make a statement thanking her for being a bright spot in his life or something), even if they are not headed for marriage. After all, they are not the first couple to have an affair and not marry, so it is nothing new in the world

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I don't think people should treat CW badly - people should not be rude to her at all, they should behave like adults and treat her with sincere couresty just as they themselves would like to be treated where ever they may be. :flowers: :eek:

No one deserves that, no matter what, imo. (I admit I'm having mixed sentiment: I want to stick up for her, but again...)

But I do honestly think that Albert could do better in stating his public support for her (make a statement thanking her for being a bright spot in his life or something), even if they are not headed for marriage. After all, they are not the first couple to have an affair and not marry, so it is nothing new in the world
well, I think at this point it is too much, the media is really intoxicated with this story. Based on her past and recent appearance she can't be treated with much respect. In any case they need to take a brake. He should also respect his subjects and not force her into their faces. It's not going to make her more likeable. The more he'll impose her presence, the worse it's going to be for this girl.

Last edited:
brother said:
well, I think at this point it is too much, the media is really intoxicated with this story. Based on her past and recent appearance she can't be treated with much respect. In any case they need to take a brake. He should also respect his subjects and not force her into their faces. It's not going to make her more likeable. The more he'll impose her presence, the worse it's going to be for this girl.

Maybe so, but I still think it is uncalled for to think that it is ok (or even expected) that Charlene would be treated in a rude way at such a public event (if she has been experienced rudeness, I do not know). I think people can treat her with some respect.

It's not nice. but ok, I guess if I'm on these boards commenting about her clothes and her relation with Albert, then I should not be one to talk (yes, I know it makes me into a hypocrite:neutral: )

I still think Albert could be more sensitive to all that, and at he very least state his support for her instead of just taking her around places and saying that he's not marrying her and allowing her to be called 'official companion' and such. It just does not seem to have gone very nicely, imo.

But I could be mistaken:flowers:

He should protect/cover her better. It would not required much work from him either, that's all I'm saying

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Maybe so, but I still think it is uncalled for to think that it is ok (or even expected) that Charlene would be treated in a rude way at such a public event (if she has been experienced rudeness, I do not know). I think people can treat her with some respect.

It's not nice. but ok, I guess if I'm on these boards commenting about her clothes and her relation with Albert, then I should not be one to talk (yes, I know it makes me into a hypocrite:neutral: )

I still think Albert could be more sensitive to all that, and at he very least state his support for her instead of just taking her around places and saying that he's not marrying her and allowing her to be called 'official companion' and such. It just does not seem to have gone very nicely, imo.

But I could be mistaken:flowers:

He should protect/cover her better. It would not required much work from him either, that's all I'm saying

Actually you bring up a good point about respect. You are correct that people should not be uncivilized toward Miss Wittstock however, look at the way Albert has treated her. First she is an "official companion" the term of which was debated as to who coined it, but he could have just called her his girlfriend and solved that one. Instead he as made statement after statement about not getting married,being single, etc. How disrespectfull is that toward her. Others on the board have given sound statements of ways he could have phrased things to spare her from all sorts of name calling but he has not. Respect for Miss Wittstock should have come from Albert first and foremost. JMO

I think I am being to have a change of view. Albert took Charlene tonight and put her out front for the whole world to see. They wore matching outfits, and both look like they have been partying so hard their eye balls are about ready to fall out. We all may have to bite the bullet and accept her as "the one"

maryellen1539 said:
I think I am being to have a change of view. Albert took Charlene tonight and put her out front for the whole world to see. They wore matching outfits, and both look like they have been partying so hard their eye balls are about ready to fall out. We all may have to bite the bullet and accept her as "the one"

Hi Meryellen, well this isn't the first time he's put her outfront. He has been putting her outfront since Turin. So I'll bite the bullet when he announces his engagement until then I have to have hope that Monaco will have a different person as princess. I just don't think she is up to the job and it is a job. His personal life is so intricately entwined in his public life that it requires someone who can handle both as well. JMO

I've seen other pics where she is sporting a dark tan, and he is also colored. i don't think she's training anymore, at least for the summer. Judging by the heels she's wearing, there is no injury involved...Still wonder how she's introduced at this kinds of events to official people...
I think his subjects are annoyed, and that's why they react the way they do. Couldn't albert be more discrete with his private life?

Last edited:
brother said:
I've seen other pics where she is sporting a dark tan, and he is also colored. i don't think she's training anymore, at least for the summer. Judging by the heels she's wearing, there is no injury involved...Still wonder how she's introduced at this kinds of events to official people...
I think his subjects are annoyed, and that's why they react the way they do. Couldn't albert be more discrete with his private life?

I agree. She's not in any training at all. She is not on anyone's swim team at all.

For all the hype my guess is that she will not be competing in China at all, but she will probably travel to Beijing with Albert as his 'special friend/escort' (maybe). :crown6:

The competitive swimmers have been working hard to qualify and the national teams should be setting up by the end of this year/early next year. SA swim team has long since moved on without her.

IMO, she's former athlete, even though they keep trying to play the olympic card/swimmer card for her -- that was 7 years ago.

Charlene is out of the swimming game, but totally onto the Albert game :princess: :flowers:.

JMO

Last edited:
I don't have anything negative to say about Charlene Wittstock. She is in my opinion an athlete, a young woman who perhaps is in love with this very rich, lonely older man. She is lovely and just needs to be polished and trained. Prince Albert doesn't have the greatest reputation in the world. It can't be easy being with a man who cannot commit. I do see that they seem very happy together. She is young enough to give him an heir and with good advisors, can bring glamour and respect back to Monaco. Charlene needs to be taught a new way of life. Not easy when all she has done is concentrate on being a swimming champion. With some help from Prince Albert and his sisters, I think she will succeed as Princess of Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom