The Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronald biver

Nobility
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
From my biography & general variety of royal books is "Russia, Art, Royalty & the Romanovs" by Royal Collection Trust, lots of history of the Romanovs personal wealth, art, family history & jewels etc. Very big & glossy, more the 450 pages, (photographs of the Romanovs extended family & their wealth, including their properties). Love this book.

Does Russia, Art, Royalty & the Romanovs start with Tsar Michael I, who began to reign in 1613?

Does Russia, Art, Royalty & the Romanovs start with Tsar Michael I, who began to reign in 1613?
According to this beautiful book, the family tree of the Romanov dynasty, started with Tsar Mikhail I 1596- 1645, he reigns from 1613-1645, Are you going to buy one? I hope it is still available and it is not cheap, I paid about AUS $100.00 or more. Good luck & keep in touch.

According to this beautiful book, the family tree of the Romanov dynasty, started with Tsar Mikhail I 1596- 1645, he reigns from 1613-1645, Are you going to buy one? I hope it is still available and it is not cheap, I paid about AUS $100.00 or more. Good luck & keep in touch.
What I like about this Romanov book is the beautiful color family tree of ALL the members of the Romanovs family, full details of every member and go through the whole European royals and the family tree ends up with HRH The Prince of Wales, born in 1948. The best book of the Romanovs & extended family.
I have about 40 books of the Romanovs, BUT this one is the best!!

Back
Top Bottom