The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 2: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He cant do anything. Even if he was willing to wash dishes in a homeless shelter for 10 years behind the scenes, I dont think any charity would accept him as a volunteer. the message seems to be very clear that charities just wont/cant use him.

Currently I don't believe he could do something in person, but some charities do accept volunteers to work from home on their devices, foster animals or to even stuff envelopes.

Suggestions for at home volunteering in the UK.

https://www.cambridgecvs.org.uk/Volunteering/I want to volunteer/volunteering from home

Last edited:
He did soem packaging lunches for NHS workers a while ago and when it leaked out he had to stop. Look, no charity or state body or voluntary organisation will touch him. Doesn't matter if he does it at home, or is sweepng up in the back kitchen of a shelter or whatever. Even if he were willing to be as humble and hard working as you please, he's just not going to be allowed to do anyting.

He cant do anything. Even if he was willing to wash dishes in a homeless shelter for 10 years behind the scenes, I dont think any charity would accept him as a volunteer. the message seems to be very clear that charities just wont/cant use him.

I don't know his finances or current source of income, but can he just stay off sight and live in his home with whatever he has now, a pension, a trust (?) and just stay off the news? Or is that too much for him over there and he insists on nothing to see here and wants the limelight again?

I don't know his finances or current source of income, but can he just stay off sight and live in his home with whatever he has now, a pension, a trust (?) and just stay off the news? Or is that too much for him over there and he insists on nothing to see here and wants the limelight again?

What do you mean? ANdrew is not doing anything to be in the news, he goes riding, that's almost the only time anyone from the press get a pic of him. I imagine that he visits his family and freinds, but he's not out in public much, if at all. He may wish that he could go back to working as a royal, but I would imagine that he knows its impossible for him to do any public work again...

Everyone is worried that accepting his help would look too much like condoning his past behavior.

He IS out of sight, he's behaved badly but he's not exaclty out in public much.

We've all beat this to death, that there are any opportunities for Andrew now or in the future given his history with Jeffrey Epstein who committed suicide in jail and Ghislaine Maxwell who is serving a 20 year prison sentence.

If we believe the Daily Mail, Ghislaine recently spent 48 hrs in solitary confinement for appearing on UK TV last month in a series of taped video and audio calls in which she grumbled about life behind bars and blamed pedophile ex-lover Jeffrey Epstein for her downfall. Apparently inmates are only allowed 'video visits' from a closely-vetted list of friends, family and lawyers. In Ghislaine's January 23 interview with TalkTV's Jeremy Kyle she complained about 6am starts and a boring prison diet of tofu and beans. She also apparently claimed the photograph of Prince Andrew with Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre was a fake.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...solitary-confinement-jailhouse-interview.html

Hopefully Andrew will accept retirement and continue to enjoy his family and the privileges he still has.

Various court documents identifying associates of notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein were made public yesterday. Prince Andrew supposedly is mentioned 76 times.

Among others the testimony of Johanna Sjoberg. A snippet:

The deposition also includes Sjoberg’s account of allegedly meeting Prince Andrew at Epstein’s New York home. “Ghislaine asked me to come to a closet. She just said, Come with me. We went to a closet and grabbed the puppet, the puppet of Prince Andrew,” she said in the deposition.

“And I knew it was Prince Andrew because I had recognized him as a person. I didn’t know who he was. And so when I saw the tag that said Prince Andrew, then it clicked. I’m like, that’s who it is.”

Sjoberg and Maxwell then returned to the living room with the puppet. “I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap,” Sjoberg recalled. “And so then I sat on Andrew’s lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet’s hands and put it on Virginia’s breast, and so Andrew put his on mine.”

Sjoberg said she went to bed shortly thereafter. “Did you hear Ghislaine Maxwell tell Virginia to do anything while you were in that room?” she was asked. Sjoberg replied: “No.”

Link to the article: here.

And from the Mail:

Virginia Giuffre gave written evidence in 2015 to a Florida court and said: 'The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands.

'I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other young girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English'.

She added that Epstein, who killed himself in prison while awaiting trial on further child abuse charges in August 2019, had “laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the ‘easiest’ girls to get along with'.

Article here.

According to Reuters "Prince Andrew could not immediately be reached for comment."

Article here.

Last edited:
It's in Andrew's best interest to lay low and not be seen for a while.

Last edited:
It's in Andrew's best interest to lay low and not be seen while.

Yes, it's better that he not even be seen in public with other family members until this latest scandal dies down.

Really, I don't see the purpose in dredging the Epstein scandals up again. If nothing illegal can be proven, why bother?

Of course, the press is happy.

So why didn't Virginia come forward with the orgy story in all her others interviews?

Not that I'm excusing any questionnable behaviors on Andrew's part ... but, it would seem as if this is quite a sensational bit of information that she would have disclosed to the public previously.

JMHO -- but, why the hell didn't she disclose any other names but just Andrew's name? Just to get $$?

Sorry ... JMHO

Last edited:
You have a guy here who is a known sleazebag, who has been friends for a long time with someone who had no problems trafficking minors, wo had no problems having shady financial deals and contacts, but you her questioning her story? Why?
If she was told to have sex with him she was probably not the only one.
Courts accept the fact that she was trafficked by Epstein and that she wasn't the only one. So to me, not believing her is protecting abusive and powerful people.

And the fact that she left that story out of interviews but did mention it during one of the court cases doesn't bother me. I would be far more bothered if it were the other way around.

Yes, it's better that he not even be seen in public with other family members until this latest scandal dies down.

Really, I don't see the purpose in dredging the Epstein scandals up again. If nothing illegal can be proven, why bother?

Of course, the press is happy.

Maybe there was some hope on parts of the press that a connection with Trump could be unveiled, which, in the end, was not the case. If anything, it is Bill Clinton who is repeatedly mentioned in the Epstein files.

The Epstein case is now to be guilty by association regardless of evidence of a crime. He was a smart manipulator that surrounded himself with celebrity friends and politicians to create a cloud of authenticity around his crime schemes.

There are so many female celebrities that partied with him at his private property I doubt had they noticed the traffic of minors any of them would have kept quiet about it. So, I assume going to his island was not 100% to be part of a sex traffic crime to most of them.

But then there are those guests notorious for a fast lifestyle like Trump or a double life, like Clinton and Prince Andrew. If I had to figure out who of the travel list guests were engage in Epstein's shenanigans with minors my first clue would start by which names visited the island the most.

That would separate celebrities going there for a private party or just for solitude and a nice tan away from the press, from those going there to have Epstein and associates provide them with minors.

We need more people involved to speak up, the problem is there seems to be a wall of silence around the case because of the USA politicians involved with Epstein. Not the celebrities like Gates and Prince Andrew, it's the politicians' names the ones holding back the investigation for all the truth to come out.

Remember, this USA country of ours is the same that was scandalized for two days with an adult film being recorded and broadcast from congress just the other week and, to this day, no mention nor arrests about it. The powers that be in Washington DC know how to 'bury a body' if it affects them directly, and the example is how this Epstein guest list took years to be exposed yesterday.

Re Prince Andrew, he just needs to quietly fade away as a private citizen but I'm afraid his pride and arrogance are bigger than his common sense. He can't seem to grasp his actions affect and reflect on the royal family because he's just to full of himself.

So why didn't Virginia come forward with the orgy story in all her others interviews?

Not that I'm excusing any questionnable behaviors on Andrew's part ... but, it would seem as if this is quite a sensational bit of information that she would have disclosed to the public previously.

JMHO -- but, why the hell didn't she disclose any other names but just Andrew's name? Just to get $$?

Sorry ... JMHO

Perhaps because Virginia was not part of the orgy or knew nothing of it. The orgy story is from this unidentified person- a Jane Doe 3 who claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew in London, New York, and the US Virgin Islands.

The new revelations also has Johanna Sjoberg claiming Prince Andrew touched her breast.

These allegations against Prince Andrew by different women can keep going for years to come because Epstein and Maxwell trafficked numerous young girls.

Despite warning to cut ties with them, Prince Andrew kept in close association with them. So even if he is 100% innocent of any wrong doing he has no one but himself to blame for his predicament.

Maybe there was some hope on parts of the press that a connection with Trump could be unveiled, which, in the end, was not the case. If anything, it is Bill Clinton who is repeatedly mentioned in the Epstein files.

As is Trump! No surprise that Clinton is mentioned. And no surprise that Trump is as well.

As is Trump! No surprise that Clinton is mentioned. And no surprise that Trump is as well.

The references to Trump are very minor and inconsequential. The Clinton references are more extensive, but also inconsequential.

I stand by my opinion in reply to Mirabel that the press interest in keeping the story alive is probably motivated by a hope to dig dirt on Trump and, secondarily, on Prince Andrew. As far as Trump is concerned, they are probably disappointed.

Last edited:
Let's keep previous, present and future American presidents out of this thread ánd conspiracy theories about the media as well. Move on...

Last edited:
Perhaps because Virginia was not part of the orgy or knew nothing of it. The orgy story is from this unidentified person- a Jane Doe 3 who claims she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew in London, New York, and the US Virgin Islands.

The new revelations also has Johanna Sjoberg claiming Prince Andrew touched her breast.

These allegations against Prince Andrew by different women can keep going for years to come because Epstein and Maxwell trafficked numerous young girls.

Despite warning to cut ties with them, Prince Andrew kept in close association with them. So even if he is 100% innocent of any wrong doing he has no one but himself to blame for his predicament.

And this is the whole heart of the matter.

Even if you don't believe any of HRH The Duke of York's alleged victims, he decided, even after Epstein was revealed to be a child sex trafficker, to stand by his relationship with him. Therefore, he's owe no grace or understanding or benefit of the doubt from anyone. It doesn't matter how long it's been, it doesn't matter that there are much bigger names, it doesn't matter that he's been relatively unassuming for the past 4-5 years, it doesn't even matter if he's innocent...you lie with dogs and you end up with fleas.

Of course, I've always believed Virginia Giuffre, and I believe his new accusers as well. Even if their main goals are monetary compensation or personal fame, so what? They wouldn't've been able to get either from HRH The Duke of York if he didn't assault them in the first place, which is the bigger crime in my eyes.

Various court documents identifying associates of notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein were made public yesterday. Prince Andrew supposedly is mentioned 76 times.

Among others the testimony of Johanna Sjoberg. A snippet:

Link to the article: here.

And from the Mail:

Article here.

According to Reuters "Prince Andrew could not immediately be reached for comment."

Article here.

The quotes from Johanna Sjoberg and Jane Doe 3 about Prince Andrew are not new. They were made public in January 2015 when victims of Jeffrey Epstein sued US federal prosecutors and were covered in the British press at the time.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...rew-named-us-lawsuit-underage-sex-allegations

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...prostitution-ring-U-S-court-papers-claim.html

I'd like to think that compensation is paid in lawsuits only when there has been actual damage, but the fact is that there are numerous examples in which individuals or businesses settle in private to make a case go away. My own opinion is that Prince Andrew was forced by Royal Family advisors to settle with Ms. Giuffre. The media coverage of the case has been appalling -- e.g., repeatedly citing an imaginary and quite unbelievable figure for the settlement amount, using terms like pedophile, etc. I deplore Prince Andrew's willingness to associate with a person like Epstein, when it was clearly evident that he was a monster. I'm not defending PA's morals or judgment, but he has been declared guilty in the court of public opinion when in fact none of the charges have been proven in the actual courts of law, except in a civil case where the burden of proof is much lower than in criminal cases. And again, settling a case is not proof of guilt.

Last edited:
I'd like to think that compensation is paid in lawsuits only when there has been actual damage, but the fact is that there are numerous examples in which individuals or businesses settle in private to make a case go away. My own opinion is that Prince Andrew was forced by Royal Family advisors to settle with Ms. Giuffre. The media coverage of the case has been appalling -- e.g., repeatedly citing an imaginary and quite unbelievable figure for the settlement amount, using terms like pedophile, etc. I deplore Prince Andrew's willingness to associate with a person like Epstein, when it was clearly evident that he was a monster. I'm not defending PA's morals or judgment, but he has been declared guilty in the court of public opinion when in fact none of the charges have been proven in the actual courts of law, except in a civil case where the burden of proof is much lower than in criminal cases. And again, settling a case is not proof of guilt.

Andrew's arrogance is deplorable. His behavior has been deplorable. However, he was most likely forced to settle with Ms. Giuffre because of who he is. I am not defending him.

As for Virginia .. I feel very sorry for her ... however, I would feel that justice would be better served if she sued every "high profile guy" she was forced to have sex with as directed by Epstein, not just the one whom would settle the quickest and be able to give her the most money.

JMHO

Last edited:

[.....]
As for Prince Andrew? He slept with an 18 year old according to what I have read. Why does it matter at this point? He has lost everything in life that means anything to him except his family and his home.

And I don't care anymore about this sordid Epstein mess, beyond former AG Bill Barr's long forgotten vow to get to the bottom of the circumstances of Epstein's "suicide".:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind this isn't going away anytime soon for Andrew. The Movie "Scoop" about Andrew's car crash interview with Emily Maitlis is supposed to come out this year.

Gillian Anderson as Emily, Rufus Sewell as Andrew, and Charity Wakefield as Princess Beatrice.

The Daily Mail is now reporting that there is evidence that Epstein (like Robert Maxwell and perhaps Ghislaine) was working for Mossad, and that Prince Andrew was his prize "useful idiot" who provided him with inside gossip about elites and served as a draw for others whom Epstein wished to draw into his net. If so, it is stunning that British intelligence agencies let this all happen.

There isn't any evidence. All the papers show is that Jeffrey Epstein met a former Israeli Prime Minister on a number of occasions. That doesn't make him a spy. The Mail's putting two and two together and making about a hundred.

The Daily Mail is now reporting that there is evidence that Epstein (like Robert Maxwell and perhaps Ghislaine) was working for Mossad, and that Prince Andrew was his prize "useful idiot" who provided him with inside gossip about elites and served as a draw for others whom Epstein wished to draw into his net. If so, it is stunning that British intelligence agencies let this all happen.

Well, British intelligence doesn't seem to care about messy Royals. Remember when Prince Michael assured undercover reporters posing as business executives that his close ties with Russia would be of benefit, and that he could introduce them to high-ranking figures within the Russian government in exchange for money?

The Royal family only have themselves to blame, seeing Andrew (and Fergie) walking with the rest of the family after the Christmas service in Sandringham was embarrassing. His family can stand behind him, but please refrain from doing so in public.

There isn't any evidence. All the papers show is that Jeffrey Epstein met a former Israeli Prime Minister on a number of occasions. That doesn't make him a spy. The Mail's putting two and two together and making about a hundred.

I'm afraid I don't agree. Journalist Vicky Ward, who has been covering Epstein longer than anyone, has written about Epstein's own claims that he was a spy, and Virginia Giuffre has said that she suspected him of being one as well. Epstein was certainly in the service of some entity or entities with a lot of money to spare and a great deal to benefit from in terms of blackmail information on senior political and business leaders. It is widely agreed that he did not have the ability to have made the money legitimately. He came from teaching school in NYC to flying former U.S. presidents around the world in an unbelievably short time. The theory that he was acting for some foreign state or another explains why Prince Andrew would have been of value to him. Unless one believes that they were genuinely close pals with nothing for Epstein to gain from the connection. The difference between Prince Andrew and more minor royals like Prince Michael of Kent was that Andrew was the son of the Monarch.

This latest “release” doesn’t seem to add much info to what was already known IMO.
I see the DM and a few other places putting the Royal Lodge issue back on the table (or front pages). Well there is a whole year until the next Christmas walk to church so no immediate issue there again.

Back
Top Bottom