The Nobel Prize 2002 - 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IBL 61# to 70#

Attachments

• n62.jpeg
    n62.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 210
  • n63.jpeg
    n63.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 209
  • n64.jpeg
    n64.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 208
  • n65.jpeg
    n65.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 197
  • n66.jpeg
    n66.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 215
  • n67.jpeg
    n67.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 191
  • n68.jpeg
    n68.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 231
  • n69.jpeg
    n69.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 221
  • n70.jpeg
    n70.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 222
  • n71.jpeg
    n71.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 217
Last edited by a moderator:
IBL 71# to 80#

Attachments

• n72.jpeg
    n72.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 216
  • n73.jpeg
    n73.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 224
  • n75.jpeg
    n75.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 224
  • n76.jpeg
    n76.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 234
  • n77.jpeg
    n77.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 220
  • n78.jpeg
    n78.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 208
  • n80.jpeg
    n80.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 218
  • n81.jpeg
    n81.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 204
  • n82.jpeg
    n82.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 235
  • n81.jpeg
    n81.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 204
IBL 81# to 90#

Attachments

• n84.jpeg
    n84.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 207
  • n85.jpeg
    n85.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 210
  • n86.jpeg
    n86.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 207
  • n87.jpeg
    n87.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 219
  • n88.jpeg
    n88.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 211
  • n89.jpeg
    n89.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 216
  • n90.jpeg
    n90.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 236
  • n91.jpeg
    n91.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 236
  • n92.jpeg
    n92.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 260
  • n93.jpeg
    n93.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 233
IBL
91#

92#

So it´s done. 3 pictures didn´t work..I don´t know why, actually all pictures should have a similar size and resolution.
93#

Attachments

• n94.jpeg
    n94.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 215
  • n95.jpeg
    n95.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 221
  • n96.jpeg
    n96.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 222
Great pictures Lena! :flower:

I think Madeleine has altered her dress quite a lot now that I have studied it more closely.

1. Like I pointed out before she has changed the neckline so it is not ”straight” anymore if you understand how I mean.

2. I think it’s longer now. Please compare picture no 70 that Lena posted today with picture no 18 in the Jordanian state visit thread. (Page 6 Here's a link - http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/i...pic=3219&st=100 )

3. If you look in picture no 70 in this thread you can see she has a long train of lace in the back of the dress. I don’t think it was there before.

All in all, she looks more ”party” this way.

hihihi... :lol: She must have worked hard on that one...

Did you here the TV-commentators say that she would have preferred vegetables? I didn't know she was almost vegetarian!

1- here is a picture from the state visit

2- and here is nobel 2003

Attachments

• 3236.jpg
    3236.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 3236.jpg
    3236.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 235
Originally posted by Cissan@Dec 11th, 2003 - 8:30 am
hihihi... :lol: She must have worked hard on that one...

Did you here the TV-commentators say that she would have preferred vegetables? I didn't know she was almost vegetarian!
Are you from Sweden, Cissan? Or where have you heard the TV-commentator? Oh, I would love to watch the whole Nobel prize ceremony (+ dinner). Every year it stops at the end of the award :cry:

She´s almost a vegetarian? :eek: I´ve thought these Bernadotte-girls are eating as much meat as possible to get thick muscles!
But isn´t it possible to eat vegetarian food there?...I mean if you don´t eat meat, because of ethic reasons, they have to offer you an alternative. I don´t think that you can sit there with an empty plate. Even when cp Victoria was anorexic she had to eat up all food at the Nobel prize gala. I mean nobody could have forced her, but the etiquette "demands" that. I´ve even once asked a Royal correspondent, who works for a magazine, what Royals should do, when they don´t like the food/meal, which is offered. And he said, that they have to take at least a "morsel left for manners" (Is there a better word for it?)

Yes I am from Sweden. Sorry, I assumed all of you were swedish also. :blush:

Well, the commentators said that they thought Madeleine would have preferred vegetables, but I guess it's not comme il faut for royals to be vegetarians. I know that it's possible to get vegetarian alternatives at Nobel because our prime minister Göran Persson is a vegetarian. I think it's really silly if people think that royals can't be vegetarians. Don't you?

Originally posted by Cissan@Dec 11th, 2003 - 8:00 am
Great pictures Lena! :flower:

I think Madeleine has altered her dress quite a lot now that I have studied it more closely.

1. Like I pointed out before she has changed the neckline so it is not ”straight” anymore if you understand how I mean.

2. I think it’s longer now. Please compare picture no 70 that Lena posted today with picture no 18 in the Jordanian state visit thread. (Page 6 Here's a link - http://www.lestribunesroyales.com/forums/i...pic=3219&st=100 )

3. If you look in picture no 70 in this thread you can see she has a long train of lace in the back of the dress. I don’t think it was there before.

All in all, she looks more ”party” this way.
Wow, u even picked up that (the first point) up!

I just love this dress, and I love the way how the Bernadotte girls recycle their dresses and make them look even more lovely. I just love this dress of Madelein. I dislike the red one, it's just red. This one makes look more important and royal.

With the neckline, I think the straight one goes very well with the original side-out fish flaps. The new neckline goes better with the new long train.

Originally posted by beebee@Dec 10th, 2003 - 9:30 pm
Both Sweden and Norway host the Nobel ceremony?  How does this work?  Why isn't the Norway royal family shown here?
At the time when Alfred Nobel died Sweden and Norway was joined in a union that Jean-Baptist Bernadotte ( the first Bernadotte on the swedish throne) "created" as King of Sweden ( namned Karl XIV Johan).
So, the capital of Norway "got" the Peace Award and the rest came to Stockholm. If you take a look at the Royal House of Norway you will find pictures from the Norwegian festivities!

Originally posted by Cissan@Dec 11th, 2003 - 10:29 am
Yes I am from Sweden. Sorry, I assumed all of you were swedish also. :blush:

Well, the commentators said that they thought Madeleine would have preferred vegetables, but I guess it's not comme il faut for royals to be vegetarians. I know that it's possible to get vegetarian alternatives at Nobel because our prime minister Göran Persson is a vegetarian. I think it's really silly if people think that royals can't be vegetarians. Don't you?
Of the regular posters are only Josefine, Yennie and Alva Swedes. And moosey lived in Sweden for several years. All the other regular posters in the Sweden-forum are just trying to understand all these swedish things ;)
Göran Persson is vegetarian? But probably no one of these health food shop or vegetables-vegetarian, rather a member of the chocolate-fraction ;)
Are there any Royals, who are known as Vegetarians? Or were any of the younger Royals vegetarians. I mean I know a lot of people, who were just vegetarians in their teenage years.

From HELLO
1#

2#

3#

Attachments

• hello1.jpeg
    hello1.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 221
  • hello2.jpeg
    hello2.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 320
  • hello3.jpeg
    hello3.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 365
this was posted by Ritva at The Scandinavian Royals Message Board

she "silvia" has worn 27 different dresses to the Nobels. The dresses has never been new ones
(as she has worn them before on state visit banquets), but never twice at the Nobel Prize
Award celebration.

During the 27 times Queen Silvia has attended to the Nobel Prize Award, she has never worn a new
dress! Usually she has used one of those which she'd wore some years earlier on a state visit
banquet, but yesterday was the first time she'd wore a dress "from the same year".

Great facts, Ritva. She's great.

" Of the regular posters are only Josefine, Yennie and Alva Swedes. And moosey lived in Sweden for several years. All the other regular posters in the Sweden-forum are just trying to understand all these swedish things "

That's right. That would get to the crux of the matter.

I have heard from a few women of a "certain age" who say that they wish they looked as good as Silvia does. So it seems that everybody can appreciate how beautiful she is.

Hm, when did she wear the yellow 1976-dress before NPA?

posted by ritva

...... in 1976 (Queen Silvia's first time at the Nobel Prize Award) she
wore
the same dress which she wore on the state visit to the Netherlands two months earlier that year. 

I would like to thank everyone that has posted these wonderful pictures! :clap: :king:

As usually i spent most od yesterday in front of the tv (and the pc), i just love this cermony.

I think Silvia had and very beautiful hairdo this year, just wonderful, and Victoria was wering very good makeup, it showed how beautiful she is :crush: :wub:

Originally posted by Dennism@Dec 11th, 2003 - 2:20 pm
I have heard from a few women of a "certain age" who say that they wish they looked as good as Silvia does.  So it seems that everybody can appreciate how beautiful she is.
Now we could start the plastic surgery-discussion again ;) ...Personally I don´t think that she had a serious surgery... just a chemical peeling or a little botox-injection. But I think the main-reason for her good look is her discipline. Not much drinking, no smoking, a healthy diet, sports...and probably she has "good genes"

"Du var snyggast
på festen, Madde"

From the Aftonbladet and apparently, its readers agree. Here are the poll results as of 3:30 EST PM (12:30 PST PM , 9:30 CET PM, 8:30 GMT PM , 7:30 AEST AM, )

Silvia (13.0 %)
Victoria (29.7 %)
Madeleine (51.6 %)
Anitra Steen (5.6 %)

43114 votes!

And here's the article with photos about why Madde won this competition unless some heavy voting happens to change that...and there's a nice photo of the siblings as well.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...,404306,00.html

As I´ve said it already in this thread...Madeleine can do never wrong in fashion-questions in the eyes of scandinavian newspapers, especially in the eyes of Aftonbladet (and in the eyes of it´s easy influenced readers) :p Because Madeleine is a PRO in design-things...and she had/has/and will have ALWAYS soooooooo "supersnygg" creations on her lovely body :p

"(and in the eyes of it´s easy influenced readers) "

And apparently, my call for more votes not for Madde has been stifled by a fight over which of the other 3 women had the tidiest dress on. O, well. That's democracy in action.

11, 2003 before a dinner held at Stockholm Palace for the Nobel laureate

Polfoto

Polfoto

Attachments

• 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 412
  • 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 233
:eek: so NEW dresses for Madeleine and Victoria at the dinner, which isn´t really noticed????

What´s that on Madeleine´s head? Is this the same tiara, which she wore at the NPA 2000?

I think its this tiara

Attachments

• 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 201
Yes, that´s the tiara I meant, but is it really the same? BTW Madeleine and Victoria are looking really SUPERSNYGG ( ;) ) Much better than yesterday!

I like that dress on Victoria. It reminds me of another one she wore once. I would like to see Madde in darker colors sometimes and now I see why! Looks great. And Silvia is lovely as always.

No wonder...I haven´t expected such a great style at this event...and that we get pictures that early

i have tried to make the photos larger

------

the dresses tonight is much more simpler then the dresses last night and the tiaras they wear are much smaller.

Attachments

• 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 765.jpg
    765.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 263
I like Victoria's look, I'm still trying to decide on Madeleine's, I think I just don't like her posture in these particular pictures, but we'll see!

Yes, new pictures! Madeleine looking beautiful :clap:

Victoria looks good too, but yesterday was much more royal and the same goes with Silvia. But I would bet that they look 10 times better in reallity. I´ve been admiring the jewels on this site but yesterday at TV with all the lights in the tiaras, oh so lovely!
Lilian seems so frail nowadays, she is a person to admire I mean: at her age doing all the things she do :flower:

BTW, what´s up with the King, hes looking so grumpy those two days, is it the attention the ladies are getting? :p

BTW is Victoria´s hair shorter?

Back
Top Bottom