The Most Terrible Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Papagena!
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Papageno!

And I thought Princess Beatrice's fascinators could never be surpassed...but Princess Henrietta really brought it to her borther in law's (Prince Ludwig) wedding today.

Last edited:
Wow. Victoria usually kills it on evening wear.

She is killing it here as well....just not in a good way.:sad:

This dress could be the offspring of Queen Sonja's yellow "Big Bird" gown. :D

Did she not think of dancing and moving around ����

:previous: Yes it's a true mess of a gown for sure. Especially after the sleek elegance of her Dior bridal look a few months ago.:sad:

I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but if not, I humbly submit Princess Laurentien at Frederik and Mary's wedding in 2004. Holy crapola. Two words for you -- torpedo boobs. I don't know what stylist let her wear that dress without any kind of foundation garment underneath, but it was the absolute definition of disgraceful.

I don't think she has a stylist. But to anybody with eyes it should have been a clear 'no' for that dress indeed.

All of the royal ladies have some bad choices when it comes to clothing, but I agree with some comments here about Princess Laurentien. I will never get over what she was wearing in Crownprince Frederik and Crownprincess Mary's wedding. . it was terrible! Another royal lady who can never impress me with her choice of clothing is Princess Charlene...

Last edited:
The wardrobe of Princess Astrid is terribly outdated and I'm not sure if she has a stylist?
Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands is another one with the most terrible royal style and wardrobe.
What was Astrid thinking with that getup?? I thought nothing could ever touch the horror of her mother-of-the-bride costume when Princess Maria Laura got married.

Still, I have to that Princess Laurentien wins the Gold Medal for Royal Horror Fashion. 😱

What was Astrid thinking with that getup?? I thought nothing could ever touch the horror of her mother-of-the-bride costume when Princess Maria Laura got married.

Still, I have to that Princess Laurentien wins the Gold Medal for Royal Horror Fashi
As awful as the torpedo dress was, and it was AWFUL, I would have to give the award for horror show outfit of the century to P. Astrid. From the feather duster hat to the clashing colors of the jacket and dress, to the upholstery fabric they used to make it, I would have to say that was the worst. Of course, I'm kidding about the upholstery fabric, I'm sure it was some kind of gorgeous fabric, but in those colors and combinations, wowza!

As awful as the torpedo dress was, and it was AWFUL, I would have to give the award for horror show outfit of the century to P. Astrid. From the feather duster hat to the clashing colors of the jacket and dress, to the upholstery fabric they used to make it, I would have to say that was the worst. Of course, I'm kidding about the upholstery fabric, I'm sure it was some kind of gorgeous fabric, but in those colors and combinations, wowza!
Well, no one can say she upstaged the bride!

Former Queen Beatrix's daughters in law have come up with some horrible outfits. I give them points for trying new looks, but they all need a lot of guidance (even after a couple of decades).

The one who always makes me shake my head is Fergie. She often has lovely dresses, but they always seem a little too tight or they're creeping up on her. She needs a better fitter.

Back
Top Bottom