The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah - should have known that Grace would have no lack of ardent defenders on this forum! :flowers:

Thank you for all your replies. I was quite shocked to read what they wrote about her on the Wikipedia page - they made it sound like fact, which I had serious doubts about since their sources didn't seem that robust to me. I wouldn't have thought less of her to know that she had had lovers prior to marrying Ranier. That sort of thing was actually pretty common anyway, although people didn't like to admit it those days. It would have cast her in a new light (to me) and in some ways, make her seem more complex, more real and human and less like 'perfect graceful angel of beauty' as she is always made out to be. In any case I am quite doubtful that Ranier would have married a woman of poor reputation given his position.

BTW, I want to echo all the others who have thanked ZUBIAUR for these great pictures. Isn't it amazing how she was always so consistently well turned out?

I am glad that you like the photos.I think she is dead,so she can not defend for the lies about her life.I defend her memory,because I think she was a decent human being ,as she wanted to be remember.One person can be human, but near to perfection.She was decent and human.That´s all:angel:
As prince Rainier said, she was just perfect.:flowers:It is a shame ,that people can ruin the image of Grace,with calumnies,knowing that she is not alive to defend herself.It is outrageous
http://i42.tinypic.com/6yf9cz.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/5wcz74.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/1z353t1.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/1j7pev.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/20arzh2.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2lvlht4.jpg

I like all your photos,especially the first one.Grace is in Paris doing shopping and by the bag of Hermes,she has bought something in Hermes.
Thanks for posting them.You are very generous.Best wishes:flowers:

deep thanks for finding so many photos i've never seen, it's bliss to look at her and still be moved by her style and grace. i could wear a scarf like that and i'd look like a crazy bag lady, she looks chic and modern. i see in the photo with caroline, her natural gray and blond hair, and i'm sad to think how really young she was, i still miss her.

special thanks to queenforthelight and zubiaur, i thought i'd seen all the photos of grace out there and ya'll have come up with some gems, wonderful:flowers: thanks again

"I think she is dead,so she can not defend for the lies about her life.I defend her memory,because I think she was a decent human being ,as she wanted to be remember.One person can be human, but near to perfection.She was decent and human.That´s all:angel:"
beautiful, zubiaur, i don't care about the "truth as they paint it". it would be normal for a woman to have relationships before marriage and she had some very handsome co-stars BUT (aside from it being no ones business) she seemed to have stayed close friends with all of them, most came to the wedding and were friends with Rainier, he doesn't seem the type of man that would want those "kind of friends" hanging out in his back yard (if you get my drift). i certainly respect my husband too much to expect that of him.

It is so easy to invent romances.I think her boyfriend Oleg Cassini knew her perfectly,so what he says about her is true.She was decent,puritan,and difficult to conquer....

Beautiful photos. Grace apparently had wispy thin hair but she always looked fabulous.

I've noticed that Grace had a thin hair when she got older and she also had a little bit of grey hair.

Thank you everyone, for the beautiful photos of Grace.;)

I've read quite a few books on Grace,including The Bridesmaids by Judy Balaban Quine,and unless all those authors are lying on Bibles she was not a virgin at the time of her marriage.Grace was concerned about the virginity test and said she would say a field hockey accident had happened in high school. That's the truth..

Please note: Several posts in this thread and in some other picture
threads have been deleted as - according to the TRF rules - they are
considered to be "empty". A post is empty if it only contains sentences
like "thank you for the great pics", "the pics are wonderful" and so on,
in order to avoid this problem, you can for example add what pic you
like best for a certain reason or any additional thought you have, so
that the thread is filled with interesting discussions for everyone :)

Thanks for your understanding,

Iceflower
Monaco Forum Moderator

I've read quite a few books on Grace,including The Bridesmaids by Judy Balaban Quine,and unless all those authors are lying on Bibles she was not a virgin at the time of her marriage.Grace was concerned about the virginity test and said she would say a field hockey accident had happened in high school. That's the truth..
What you say is false.Those books you have read are rubbish.They have been written to earn money.I believe in what a Vatican priest certificated in written of her virginity.She was virgin and a priest can not lie.Please respect her memory.This is outrageous.
Visiting the Pope at Vatican:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2yy14xx.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/14nocn.jpg

What you say is false.Those books you have read are rubbish.They have been written to earn money.I believe in what a Vatican priest certificated in written of her virginity.She was virgin and a priest can not lie.Please respect her memory.This is outrageous.
Visiting the Pope at Vatican:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2yy14xx.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/14nocn.jpg
I hate to break it to you dear but Grace was no saint. That does not make her a bad person or knock her off a pedestal that people have put her on for so many years. She was human like the rest of us.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: whaaat kind of activity zubuair was taking place in picture 3 in your last post??? it looks like all these girls were perhaps in some sort of a competition and grace and ranier were on the judging panel???

Thanks Zubiaur for sharing those marvelous photo of Princess Grace

I hate to break it to you dear but Grace was no saint. That does not make her a bad person or knock her off a pedestal that people have put her on for so many years. She was human like the rest of us.
She was not saint but she was virgin when she married Rainier.She was human,decent,and virgin.Why people want to destroy the truth?It is only to earn money ,saying scandalous things about her.:angel:Please respect her memory and understand one person can´t be saint,but can have many virtues near to perfection and besides being human.It is outrageous saying lies about a person who is dead and can not defend for these lies !

:flowers: whaaat kind of activity zubuair was taking place in picture 3 in your last post??? it looks like all these girls were perhaps in some sort of a competition and grace and ranier were on the judging panel???
It is a debutante's Ball in Sevilla (Spain).It is a ball to present young ladies in society.These young ladies of High society were presented in society .They have 18 years old.It took place in 1966 in Casa Pilatos (Sevilla)and Princess Grace and prince Rainier were guests of honour invited by Cayetana Firlz-Stuart James,Duchess of Alba,the lady with more nobility titles of the world,more even queen Elizabeth II

Zubiaur, thanks so much for all those lovely photos. Princess Grace was a true beauty and her love for her children was evident to all that would see those photos of her with Caroline , Albert and later on with Stephanie.

To ZUBIAUR< How do you know they are lies?? Gwen Robyns wrote a book about Grace which had some things in about Grace's past. Grace was not happy about it and met with her at the palace before it was published. She herself admitted everything was true what Gwen wrote but she said her children and her husband were not aware of some of the parts of her past and she did not want it publicised. To Grace's relief, Gwen Robyns published the book without the parts of Grace's past. They became lifelong friends up until Princess Grace's death. The public persona of a person is the one where you want to create an image for the public to see and your private persona is just that. what you do in your private life can be very different. What she chose to do in her personal life was her business and does not demean her in anyway as a person or Princess. There will only ever be one Princess Grace and most likely we will never see the likes of anyone with her beauty, grace and class walk this earth for a very long time.

To ZUBIAUR< How do you know they are lies?? Gwen Robyns wrote a book about Grace which had some things in about Grace's past. Grace was not happy about it and met with her at the palace before it was published. She herself admitted everything was true what Gwen wrote but she said her children and her husband were not aware of some of the parts of her past and she did not want it publicised. To Grace's relief, Gwen Robyns published the book without the parts of Grace's past. They became lifelong friends up until Princess Grace's death. The public persona of a person is the one where you want to create an image for the public to see and your private persona is just that. what you do in your private life can be very different. What she chose to do in her personal life was her business and does not demean her in anyway as a person or Princess. There will only ever be one Princess Grace and most likely we will never see the likes of anyone with her beauty, grace and class walk this earth for a very long time.
What this author says is false.It is only to earn money.I believe in the words and in the book that his boyfriend Oleg Cassini wrote saying she was a decent lady.Please do not believe in those rubbish books.Please respect her memory.It is easy to invent romances,scandalous relationships,and put in a mouth of a dead person words that she never pronounced....

Thanks Queenfothelight for these photos I have never seen before.:clap:The first one is in Versailles

Glistening Seas

:flowers: The past few days the pics have been absolutely beautiful. We had so wanted to see the black dress with the sleeves and oh my goodness how terrific it's gorgeous. The pics from the Moscow exhibition were delightful how they managed to do the color scheme and layout they did a beauti-ful job!
:shamrock:
However, we would have liked to have seen the Herme's hanbags, but oh well maybe another time?! All the dresses are my fav's the one in the swan and the black gown, plus the pink one's so beautiful. Let's hope they can continue to post all the dresses Pss. Grace wore in a lifetime in more than one angle (ie meaning side view front and close ups) they are just so breath-taking.

Certainly we can all agree that most women get dresses in "hopes" that the dresses will "make them" more beautiful. However, with Pss. Grace it seems the opposite is true. She is sincerely the "one" person whom could wear the most dowdiest of dress style and wind up looking gorgeous beyond compare. That's how it appears because some of the dress styles on the mannequins are truly quite simple in style and not exceptional lookiing on the mannequin but when you see them on Pss Grace person omg it's simply mesmerizing. meanwhile others are others being exquisite in their own right even on the mannequins. it seems Caroline and Stephanie too have Inherited the knack for that when it comes to fashion. :shamrock::easterbunny:

Baidu agency. I tried searching this agency (China) and could not find any good images as yours of princess Grace.

How did you find them on Baidu?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom