The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme: June 2009-Feb 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exciting, I really hope that the wedding is a tiara event, I would love to see her in a french family tiara, It would be a real treat!

Two scans from recent PdV article about Prince Gaston of France, who was 18 months on May 19th.

**Pic 1** **Pic 2**

The photos were taken in propriety of cape Brun, in Cote d’Azur. The young prince was plying ( or he was trying to do ) the piano, sitting together with their dog Saint Bernard, testing the glasses of his mum. According to article his parents are thinking about another child- “Gaston shouldn’t be the only child”.

Is the link above authorised by the Duc de Vendôme, or a fan page?

According to the cover of Royals's next edition, the couple is expecting a second baby.
Due date: January 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Priince Jean of France, Duke de Vendome (b.1966) [Son of Henri, Count of Paris (b.1933) & his first wife, Marie-Therese, Duchess of Wurtemberg (b.1934)] & his wife Philomena, nee de Tornos y Steinhart (b.1977) are expecting their second child in January.
They have already a son, Gaston (19-11-2009)

Source: Noblesse & Royautés » Evénements futurs
This is absolutely awesome news. :flowers: Little Gaston will be a doting big brother.

It will be delightful if Gaston will have a little sister.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Vendôme :flowers:

Wonderful news! And funny how it's so close to Crown Princess Victoria's pregnancy!

The Duke and the Duchess of Vendôme with Prince Gaston have made two interviews and
photo sessions in August/September, here are some scans of both:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks iceflower! Such a handsome family. The Duke has always appeared so much happier since marriage and parenthook, he adores his wife and son and I'm sure is thrilled to welcome another child into his life.

Do someone have news about Baby 2? He had to be born yet I tought?

Let's hope that we'll have an official announcement soon.

Just read it. I'm so happy and impatient! :)
Guess it will be a brother for Gaston

Here's the official announcement from the Duke's own website:

Antoinette est née ce matin. La princesse Philomena va bien et nous sommes très heureux.

Jean de France
Duc de Vendôme

It says: Antoinette was born this morning. Princess Philomena is fine and we are very happy.

Congrats to Jean, Philomena and Gaston (and to the grandparents!)

SO happy!!! :flowers::flowers:
Congratulations to prince Jean and princess Philoména. :flowers::flowers:

Antoinette is a really strange name, very oldish. It's certainly a beautiful link to Marie-Antoinette, but nevertheless, it will be hard for a little girl to be called Antoinette

I prefer old and classical than weird names, which sound as if they were taken from the moon.

Polish equivalent of this name (Antonina) is quite popular now here.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Vendome! Little Antoinette will have a friend in her soon to be born Cousin from Charles Phillipe and Diana.

Congratulations to Duke and Duchess of Vendome!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom