Stefano Casiraghi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Italian journalist reported that she had met Andrea during Monaco National Day ( two years ago) and that he had asked her if she could send him the tapes of some interviews she had done to Stefano; Andrea apparently explained that he doesn't have many videos of his father and that he likes watching him in video (as opposed to pictures which I'm sure he has)...I found this anedocte very sweet but also very sad...

Kisses

Piewi said:
I hope it too, i am sure they have a lot of wonderful pics t remember their loving daddy...

Thanks for the pics Towsend and Iceflower!:)

Yes,Piewi. I have read in an interview their grandmother
Fernanda has said that when they go to her home,they always
ask for the photos of their daddy,above all Andrea.I don't
know if this still happens,because that int.is of
some years ago..
But i hope so....:)

Grace said:
An Italian journalist reported that she had met Andrea during Monaco National Day ( two years ago) and that he had asked her if she could send him the tapes of some interviews she had done to Stefano; Andrea apparently explained that he doesn't have many videos of his father and that he likes watching him in video (as opposed to pictures which I'm sure he has)...I found this anedocte very sweet but also very sad...

Kisses

I remember something about this story of videos...
By chance did you read it on Chi?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace said:

Kisses

Thank you so much Grace for the anecdote!!!!!!!!!!
It´s sweet, Andrea remembers his daddy, so sweet! But is really sad:( :( .
Thanks again

verydrea said:
I remember something about this story of videos...
By chance did you read it on Chi?????

No, I didn't read it in a mag, I saw the journalist (Marina Como) talking about the Grimaldis on tv...she said Andrea was very polite, and looked a little shy while asking; he felt the need to justify his request and explained that he remembers his dad, but was eager to see more of him...
Andrea seems a little rebel but extremely sweet...
Kisses

Grace said:
No, I didn't read it in a mag, I saw the journalist (Marina Como) talking about the Grimaldis on tv...she said Andrea was very polite, and looked a little shy while asking; he felt the need to justify his request and explained that he remembers his dad, but was eager to see more of him...
Kisses

My God, that is gonna kill me...soooo cute. I love this anecdote! I agree, rebel but cute....
Thanks again

You're welcome. I was happy to be able to share such a sweet anecdote! I just hope he got the tapes in the end...

Kisses

Piewi said:
My God, that is gonna kill me...

ahahhahaa...."that is gonna kill me":D :D ........
...you're right Piewi!!!......completely....
It's called " Andrea effect" !!!!!!!:eek:
By now we are infected by this virus...............;)

Piewi said:
My God, that is gonna kill me...soooo cute. I love this anecdote! I agree, rebel but cute....
Thanks again

That's normal: the more rebel, the more sensitive.

La trasmissione era per caso "La vita in diretta?"

Ciao.

Grace said:
Kisses

Thanks Grace.It's so touched.....i like "but he was eager to
see more of him"........i hope,and i want!,that he has seen
a lot of videos of Ste.:)

Baci.

Tosca said:
That's normal: the more rebel, the more sensitive.

La trasmissione era per caso "La vita in diretta?"

Ciao.

Ho pensato anch'io a "la vita in diretta".......eheheh:D

(I thought of "La vita in diretta" too)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it was in the morning (Uno mattina or something of that kind...) and it was not recent, they had a little special about the Grimaldis some months ago and the journalist talking about Andrea told this anecdote...I woke up and saw it by chances...

Kisses

verydrea said:
ahahhahaa...."that is gonna kill me":D :D ........
...you're right Piewi!!!......completely....
It's called " Andrea effect" !!!!!!!:eek:
By now we are infected by this virus...............;)

I definitly agree, we are infected with this virus, and i don´t want cure :cool: :p
Andrea has that: sometimes you think that he is terrible but he is soooo cute;)
As Tosca says: "more revel more sensitive"
Do you think that Stefano was like Andrea (our "dark angel")??:confused:

Some pics...(i can post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D )

Attachments

• 0009[1].jpg
    0009[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 943
  • 10[1].jpg
    10[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5,504
  • 12[1].jpg
    12[1].jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 659
  • 32[1].jpg
    32[1].jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5,552
How long did Caroline + Stefano know each other before they were married? How did Stefano get along with Caroline's family?
I also think Stefano was the love of her life. It was so sad when he died because she was so heart broken.

kobe said:
How long did Caroline + Stefano know each other before they were married? How did Stefano get along with Caroline's family?
I also think Stefano was the love of her life. It was so sad when he died because she was so heart broken.

They met each other in 1982 and they got married in 29-12-83 (caro was prigment of Andrea;) ):D .
I definitly agree: he was her love of her life, and her death was really sad...:(

Welcome Kobe!:D

Thanks. I was wondering what was Stefano relationship with Caroline's family like? Did Rainier approve?
Caroline seemed so happy with him and he seemed utterly devoted to her and their children. I wonder how much the children remember. I am sure Andrea and Charlotte remember bits and pieces. But poor Pierre probably remember so little.

kobe said:
Thanks. I was wondering what was Stefano relationship with Caroline's family like? Did Rainier approve?
Caroline seemed so happy with him and he seemed utterly devoted to her and their children. I wonder how much the children remember. I am sure Andrea and Charlotte remember bits and pieces. But poor Pierre probably remember so little.

I read in an interview with Stefano's Mom that Prince Rainier regarded him as his "fourth child"

Tosca said:
I read in an interview with Stefano's Mom that Prince Rainier regarded him as his "fourth child"

Yes! It's true!!! And When Ste has died,Ranier has gone to
Fernanda and Giancarlo and he's said " I lost a son too!"
So, Ranier,Albi and Stephanie loved Stefano very much!!!!!
It's been a tragedy for everyone!:( :( :(

verydrea said:
Yes! It's true!!! And When Ste has died,Ranier has gone to
Fernanda and Giancarlo and he's said " I lost a son too!"
So, Ranier,Albi and Stephanie loved Stefano very much!!!!!
It's been a tragedy for everyone!:( :( :(

That is so sad:( :( :( .Really sad. Thanks for telling us Tosca and Veri:) .
It´s normal that Ranier loved Stefano, after all he gaave happines and peace for Caro after Grace´s death and for Ranier 3 grandchild:rolleyes:

I found this pic..

Attachments

• gancia1[1].jpg
    gancia1[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3,847
verydrea said:
Thank you Piewi!!! I've never seen that pic before!!!:p

Thank you:eek: I ´ve seen it yesterday, when i was looking for Stefano pics in Google (there aren´t many pics almost nothing!:( ) and fortunatly i dicovered that

Is time to post here::D

Attachments

• 000002w[2].jpg
    000002w[2].jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4,606
  • 000005w[1].jpg
    000005w[1].jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4,056
  • HS.jpg
    HS.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5,577
Young family..

Young family..Sweet..:)

Attachments

• andy.jpg
    andy.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7,636
Ianna said:
Young family..Sweet..:)

Cute one Ianna! Thanx:D

I found this:

Attachments

• Char!.jpg
    Char!.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,037
Beautiful pix,Thanks!!!!!!!

About Piewi pix:the 2nd is of Paris-Dakar 1985.
There was also Caro.i have a pic where it's written
Caroline Casiraghi...i must look for it......

Well some nice pics of Stefano and his "babies"

Attachments

• 000010w[1].jpg
    000010w[1].jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4,450
  • 90´Char.jpg
    90´Char.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,583
  • PHOTO16[1].jpg
    PHOTO16[1].jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 2,900
  • andreamonaco8[1].jpg
    andreamonaco8[1].jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,729
I found some sad pics of Giancarlo casiraghi (Stefano´s father) funeral:(

Attachments

• upiphotos034251[1].jpg
    upiphotos034251[1].jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 804
  • upiphotos034249[1].jpg
    upiphotos034249[1].jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4,084
towsend said:
And some with his son Andrea.

Wow Towsend!!!!!! thanks so much!!!!! "But where do you find
these pix????????":eek: :eek: ahaahahhahahahahhahah!!!!!!:D

I think that the 1st is really very sweet...Andrea with the cup
of his daddy:) and i like the 2nd because Andrea is reading
" il Topolino"...i read it too!!!eheheh...:D :D

baci.

I am new to this site and don't usually post. But, I am very glad to have found you as I've always been fascinated by the Monaco Royal family, especially Caroline. It's very hard to find anything here in the U.S. so I am grateful for all the pictures posted here. I've always felt that Princess Caroline and Stefano were the best couple and the news that he had died saddened me. Earlier in this thread someone posted that Stefano was buried in the Peace Chapel. Can someone tell me where that is?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom