State Visit of the Czech Republic to Luxembourg: 29 February to 1 March 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will the Grand Duchess actually go?

Given that the Grand Duchess spends most of the year in France instead of Luxembourg; she might very well have to travel to Luxembourg to be able to attend the state visit herself.

It seems Maria Teresa is wearing the Belgian Scroll Tiara (again!!) and Stéphanie with the Chaumet Emerald Tiara for the first time!!

The GD with the Belgian scroll tiara, as usual. I think, the last time she wore another tiara was 2018. She could do with a bit more variety in the jewellery department. On the other hand, Stephanie is debuting the art deco emerald tiara, and from what I can tell, it doesn't look too bad on her. Still not my favorite tiara, but it seems to work ok for her.

Strange that not Orders where exchanged. Wonder what necklace the Grand Duchess is wearing.

Last edited:
I just saw a closer picture of Stephanie and must correct myself: the tiara doesn't work for her, or at least not with this hairstyle.

I just saw a closer picture of Stephanie and must correct myself: the tiara doesn't work for her, or at least not with this hairstyle.
that 20s and 30s vibes

She has 2 collet colliers on.
It is the Belgian Congo convertible necklace/tiara.

The GD with the Belgian scroll tiara, as usual. I think, the last time she wore another tiara was 2018. She could do with a bit more variety in the jewellery department. On the other hand, Stephanie is debuting the art deco emerald tiara, and from what I can tell, it doesn't look too bad on her. Still not my favorite tiara, but it seems to work ok for her.
The Grand Duchess has stated Tiaras often caused her to have headaches. Perhaps the Belgian Scroll Tiara is more light weight?!?

Back
Top Bottom