Spanish Royal Easter Vacations (2007-2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely pictures of the Royal family. I miss very much Froylan and Victoria, Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene!

They all look particularly happy and lovely this year, their girls are adorable!!
Good to see Infanta Elena with her family, too!! :flowers:

Leonor's tooth didnt fall yet!!! maybe in summer we'll get some little holes spotting^^

Did anyone else notice Infanta Sofía's dress? It's the same one Leonor wore for the Christmas card photo.

2011_felicitacion_navidad_b1.jpg

Princess+Sofia+Spanish+Royals+Attend+Easter+nQ4HcLcVKWzl.jpg

Well spotted!

the girls are so so adorable! leonor and sofia are half letizia and half felipe!!!!. I really miss the infanta cristina and her children

Thread Title changed to include Easter 2013.

Queen Sofía looks lovely, good colour for her.
She´s looking relaxed too, good for her :flowers:

I wonder who will be in the line up for Easter Sunday Mass this year,I'm thinking The Queen,Felipe,Letizia and Infantas Leonor,Sofia and Elena.

^I'm with you too, I think Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena and the Asturias Family will go this sunday to the Easter Mass!

^I'm with you too, I think Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena and the Asturias Family will go this sunday to the Easter Mass!

Oh, yes . . . I am looking forward to the photos of the royal family following the Easter Mass . . .:easter:

As per the Weather Channel it will be 19c/67f on Easter Sunday and mostly sunny,which will be 13 degrees warmer than where I live :D

It will be a nice weather then, I hope Letizia dresses the girls with brighter colors, I loved their outfits last year, but they were to dark for a Spring day in April last Easter.
For Letizia, I hope she forgets her pants that she usually wears on Easter Mass and brings a dress or skirt like she used to back in 2004-2006!

It will be a nice weather then, I hope Letizia dresses the girls with brighter colors, I loved their outfits last year, but they were to dark for a Spring day in April last Easter.
For Letizia, I hope she forgets her pants that she usually wears on Easter Mass and brings a dress or skirt like she used to back in 2004-2006!

I'd doubt she'll wear a skirt,my bet is Letizia will be casual as that seems to be her preference.

^Maybe you are refering to 2008 instead of 2009? Because 2008 is the most casual (she wore a white jacket with dark blue pants), while I hope she brings a skirt or dress, I won't mind a sophisticated look of 2009, its one of her best looks on the Easter Mass and she wore pants.

^Maybe you are refering to 2008 instead of 2009? Because 2008 is the most casual (she wore a white jacket with dark blue pants), while I hope she brings a skirt or dress, I won't mind a sophisticated look of 2009, its one of her best looks on the Easter Mass and she wore pants.

Yes, you're right. 2009 was good year!

Back
Top Bottom