Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of the people like having attention. I'm just wondering where she was travelling?

lol sheikha maryam have porzellan dentals

She looks great in the new pics.....what do u think of the new hair color?

she's pretty but i still think she wears way too much makeup...(IMO)

Yes it does look like an engagement ring...a wedding band actually...I'm not starting a rumor though, because I do not know anything, but that is what the ring looks like in the picture.

but u kno tons of girls wear rings on their ring finger...regardless if they're engaged or not...

but u kno tons of girls wear rings on their ring finger...regardless if they're engaged or not...

I agree. That's why I said I was not starting a rumor, only saying what the ring looked like. Its not a cocktail ring, but a simple band...actually I'm surprised she has such simple jewelry given her wealth.

Oh, I luv all of Mayams makeup....but I am a makeup QUEEN! Thanks for the new pics btw!

Oh, I luv all of Mayams makeup....but I am a makeup QUEEN! Thanks for the new pics btw!

you have right 1kg make up every woman when have stylist is beauty mens natural beauty maryam have new dentals

I don't know why she would have gotten dentals.....she didn't have bad teeth....o well

Well , i find Sheikha Majida Really Beautiful (their cousin)
How old is she ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well , i find Sheikha Majida Really Beautiful (their cousin)
How old is she ?

Sheika Moza is almost like the same age as Sheika Salamah, then Sheika Majida must have the same age as them or slightly older. Must be 11 years old.

Sorry my bad english.

Oh maybe but she looks elder + she doesnt look AL Maktoum :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
@sally1234:exactly,you're right:) I hope find another pics for her^^

wow sheikha christina's mom is pretty n sheikha christina looks like accept the nose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom