Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,multqa.net is back! For watch photos from al maktoums we have open flickr website!tomorrow i give adr .and please khalidi and faith_g dont posted pictures in flickr all pics is copright and saved oven flickr is forbidden!

Multq.net is back pls khalidi and fatih g dont posted multqa pics in flickr sorcute1 name all pics is copright and forbidden! multqa open flickr self watch flickr multqa

Last edited by a moderator:
can one of the moderator's tell me if posting pix from flicr is really an issue...not that i'm saying dior is wrong or anything...i jus wanted to know...

other people have posted them in previous threads, haven't they? i saw links in other threads to flikr... pm a moderator to ask

can one of the moderator's tell me if posting pix from flickr is really an issue..
The Flickr image hosting site is blocked by the governments of some (all?) of the Emirates. Therefore many members can't see the pics when they are linked to Flickr.

No here in uae give a secret site and cant watch flickr lol all emirates know

but is it worth it to break proxy to see a bunch of maktoum pics? LOL:ROFLMAO:

lol:ROFLMAO:
i have a suggestion for those u live in uae like me but cant access flikr..can we post the images in websites which r not blocked here?after taking those images from flikr?

er what about those of us who don't live in UAE and don't speak Arabic ? We can't use UAE websites :(

Hi!
I am quite confused about this Christiana? Is she really the daughter of Mohammad bin rashid al maktoum, like Hamdan's father??

Where was she all this time? Now is her mother like his millionth wife?

wow thanks dior mansoor childs real big now and beautiful too!:flowers: Herah i always thought this is a person maby from uae with pics online to say there in this family but it could be. i never heard of her before but im just online, not from there so who knows.:ermm:

Yes,christiana is daughter from shiek mohammed

Dior, do you know if Christiana has sisters and/or brothers? I mean other than her half siblings.

finally he's back and the pic looks very cute..and he seems happy..
anyways gud to see him again:ROFLMAO:

i like it. That's the first time I see it , I think it's new

Yes, he is Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed, the little boy is his cousin I guess

Hi! I'm new here. Well, English is not my best language ...
But I am very interested by the Al Maktoum and in my country they are not well known.
The site has been great. Thanks for the photos and articles. I hope you can understand me.
Well, as we say here in Brazil: Hugs!!

Your English is lovely, and much better than my Portugese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom