Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures, Sheikh Hamdan is very handsome and always looks great

She's Sheikh Shamma Hamdan's full sister.

And also she is the youngest by Sheikh Mo and Sheikha Hind.

Shamma is very beautifull girl... but this picture is a bit old, isn't it? i think she older now?

Let's dilute our sad discussion in other topics....

Attention! Hot season is coming:sun: Hamdan
I don't like such kind of pics but...it makes me think about summer, beach and sun = holidays and everythinggood

I like those pics - if it is ok for Hamdan to show those pics in the public, it is ok for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like those pics - if it is ok for Hamdan to show those pics in the public, it is ok for me.

I don't like the picture. There is no mystery in it.

Is this the same Hamdan that was proposing a new law to promote decent clothing and behaviour in his country :lol:.

Also I prefer a man with a hairy chest :ROFLMAO:.

I agree Bettina he should "Practice what you Preach" :D

Maybe he doesn't know that somebody would post it on the net:lol:
huauhauhauhauh i doubt it... HAmdan seems to like publicity a lot otherwise he wouldn't be takin pics of his every off time..I mean look at all the fishin, whenever he's playin sports he wants to make sure that people will see it..otherwise he wouldn't post most of his pics on his website.....:whistling::whistling:

I agree Bettina he should "Practice what you Preach" :D

I don't think this really works when comes to politics and rulers..MOst of them don't follow "their own rules"....:whistling::cool::ROFLMAO:

I don't think this really works when comes to politics and rulers..MOst of them don't follow "their own rules"....:whistling::cool::ROFLMAO:

Point taken but most of them would at least try to conceal that fact of life :flowers::D:innocent:

Whoeeehoooe that pic just made my day! i think he looks good! And i like the picture:)

Correct, then fo what so much emphasis in it?
Pure blah blah blah...

What do you mean?

They talk about No kissing in the street, be properly dressed and possibility of being fined. And it is the first one in to break it
But no matter, the publication of the photo was a mistake and he does not knows that.. poor :nonono:

Great picture, is this recent?
It ok for me to see him like that since he is in the beach, can't expect to see him wearing a sweater there;)

Hamdan put a shirt on:ohmy: where is the hair? where is any muscle? i would have preferred a little mystery and stayed imagining what i thought he looked like without a shirt. his chest looks like a teenage boy :nonono:

i think that if u have some rules u always respect, that respect tham, but if these photos arent made in public, but in private area, than its ok for me... maybe its not his fault that pics showed up in public...

Are there any pictures of Sheikha Hassa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum? I know she is married now, but I mean before the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom