Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I don't think Ahmed has too much weight. I just said Rashed gained some weight, but he was better looking before, it's clear :D

I agree, I liked it better when Rashid was chiseled...not that i'm complainin now...but leaner the better...:D

I guess now he is wishing he´d stayed away from the camera that day because you are critisizing his weight :lol: He looked good in his "old" shape but a little bit of fat is not that bad,we don´t want to get hurt if we happen to run into him one day,don´t we?:D

Hahaha! I bet a lot of girls on this forum are hoping to literally run into him! I think Faith_g has been his biggest fan here fore a really long time.

LMFAO ^^^...i so wud not mind running into him...even if i get knocked out by the very strength of his muscles (yes ppl its late n i'm tired...so spare my ridiculousness)...don't see it happening (ever) but one can dream right? n u kno wut they say "if u gna dream...u might as well dream big..it's free!!!"

It´s ok faith_g,we are all a little bit mad here on TRF,who would spend so much time thinking/writing about ppl we´ve never met in person and probably never will? *lol* If you spend some time at Harrod´s or in the surrounding area maybe you are lucky to see some of the Sheikhs,they seem to like London a lot!Close to Harrod´s I´ve already seen Mohammed al Fayed (former owner of the store) in a caffeteria and I´ve seen many pictures of young royals from various countries of the Arabian Peninsula that were taken in Mayfar.....during the summer time when the heat of the desert becomes unbearable they escape to good old Europe and spend their time in UK,France or elsewhere....)

Last edited:
A royal appointment for Dubai's financial center
A son of Dubai's ruler has been named chairman of the Dubai International Financial Centre, weeks after its CEO was replaced by a long-time advisor to the royal family. The move is the latest in a series of management changes in the UAE's biggest state companies.

I wonder which one son...:ermm:

Oh,what do I get for guessing right?
He looks a little bit sad on the picture in that article:ermm:

He actually rarely smile in public.

>
I´ve noticed, IMO he´s too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I don´t think it´s good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdan´s fun-loving attitude would be perfect :D

Last edited:

>
I´ve noticed, maybe that´s the reason why he´s still not married, IMO he´s too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I don´t think it´s good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdan´s fun-loving attitude would be perfect :D

Your judging from a picture/s that he is a serious person. I would say it's unfair to give that a reason why he isn't married, Hamdan is very fun, smiley and looks outgoing but still single :) Pictures and certain places ask for a person to be formal. Hamdan is quite formal when around other Sheikh's and at official events.

Sheikh Maktoum looks smiling, relaxed and handsome here and here.
Still, he is not an entertainer and is not supposed to demonstrate his 'Hollywood smile' 24/7, is he?

Last edited:

>
I´ve noticed, maybe that´s the reason why he´s still not married, IMO he´s too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I don´t think it´s good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdan´s fun-loving attitude would be perfect :D
I don't think it's the reason why he's not married yet lol :D He's still young too.
I have seen him smiling in some videos but it's rare, he prefers to have that formal image And as dazzling said, even Hamdan TRY to look serious, but he can't help himself not smiling :D Maybe, cause people already know him as an easy going person.

Ok girls,I have edited my post,maybe it´s a little bit unfair to guess why he´s not married yet.I´m quite used to ppl asking me about my relationship status,when I will have children or if I want to have any at all...Guess that´s normal if you are a woman :lol:

And I agree with you, he shouldn´t run around smiling like a fool,but even when you are serious and disciplined you are allowed to look happy from time to time, Presidents and Nobel Price laureates also make jokes from time to time or smile on official pictures....

Hamdan is always trying hard to look earnest at official events,but usually he´s smiling a lot just like Princess Haya-it´s very nice to see other people happy rather than looking grim or sad!

??? maryam is engaged when did this happen do you have a recent picture of him?
when did they get engaged does she love him or is it arranged?

Last edited by a moderator:
How can i know if she loves him? :whistling: I think she does since she was excited to announce it on her twitter.
All those engagements are arranged but with the approval of the concerned persons.
They were rumours about their engagement since 2008, so i suppose it was arranged. However, they just got engaged recently.

when did she announce it? i mean did she say my engagment or his name or was it
ring-blush tweet?

i think it was the ring blush tweet, at least thats what i got out of it

Yep, it was the ring-blush tweet that she deleted. Then, she tweeted that pic of them together.

when did she announce it? i mean did she say my engagment or his name or was it
ring-blush tweet?

She mentioned it on twitter a few weeks ago. No details were given, no exact date when it happened or the groom to be's name.

No, there is no official announcement.

Ok, so we will know for sure when the wedding takes place I guess :(
Does anyone know how old Rashid bin Hamdan is?

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom