Royal Wedding Bouquets

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i really like all those flowers but i like Maxima's wedding flowers looks famous.

someone said Mathilde's wedding flowers looks worse that not nice to recalled because her winter wedding choice desires.

I like longer wedding flowers than small flowers looks ugly! but i wanted to dedicated to Princess Diana because my favorites is Rose but i never met Princess Diana before but my family would never understood why dedicated to Princess Diana whats for! but my friends would understands about Princess Diana but i like Princess Diana's flowers before she died whats i wanted it.

my family wanted different flowers for their wedding not as roses but i really like roses lots if i got married into Royals what i really wanted it!

Sara Boyce

Princess Anne's "hedgehog" (good description!) was a bunch of heather since her second marriage took place in Scotland.

Does anyone have pictures of the Countess of Ulster's bouquet? I think that was another case where the Duke of Gloucester's family bucked the trend of white and pastel colours and chose a bright colour (red in that case, while Lady Davina had a blue bouquet).

Lady Davina Windsor and husband, Gary Lewis.

Attachments

• 979160_b.jpg
    979160_b.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 570
  • 979167_b.jpg
    979167_b.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,597
The Earl of Ulster, Alexander Windsor, 27, son of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester marries hospital doctor Claire Booth, 24, now the Countess of Ulster, at the Queen´s Chapel, St James's Palace, London on Saturday June 22 2002.

Attachments

• 192007_b.jpg
    192007_b.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14,748
By the way was Claire already pregnant when they married?

liv said:
By the way was Claire already pregnant when they married?
I don't think Claire was pregnant when the wedding took place. The couple were married in April and they had the baby in February. That's more than 9months. She probably conceived within 2-3 months of her marriage.

Princess Adélaïde d'Orléans

Attachments

• adelaide1.jpg
    adelaide1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,797
cute_girl said:
Laura Ponte's bouquet
beautiful veil of the bride. It is simple but elegant. I wonder if the fleurist forgot to cut the excess branch of the bouquet, then make it looks less beautiful for wedding bouquet

Last edited:
Princess Astrid of Belgium (originally posted by Cathérine)

Attachments

• Astrid wedding.jpg
    Astrid wedding.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,113
Queen Astrid (1926)

Attachments

• Queen Astrid 2.jpg
    Queen Astrid 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 579
  • Queen Astrid 3.jpg
    Queen Astrid 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 719
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria

Attachments

• UT0125545.jpg
    UT0125545.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 552
Miriam of Bulgaria

Attachments

• Míriam y Kardam de Bulgaria.jpg
    Míriam y Kardam de Bulgaria.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,543
Alexia's bouquet

Attachments

• Alexia de Grecia y Carlos Morales.jpg
    Alexia de Grecia y Carlos Morales.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6,382
ex-Queen Dina of jordan

Attachments

• dinawedding.jpg
    dinawedding.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,661
Princess Haya of Jordan's bouquet

Attachments

• cdbf.jpg
    cdbf.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,658
While I generally love smaller bouquets, I loved Clothilde´s and Infanata Christina´s wedding bouquets very much, they are elegant and do not look like a bush.
I loathed Princess Anne´s (the second) one, the one that looks like a hedgehog.

Camilla's wedding bouquet

Attachments

• 1113066329.60766.jpg
    1113066329.60766.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 783
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen a bouquet quite like Mette-Marits.

Are they common in Norway?

lashinka2002 said:
I've never seen a bouquet quite like Mette-Marits.

Are they common in Norway?
I think it was made of dead flowers which is so uncommon,specially for a bride.

stephanie of Monaco's bouquet

Attachments

• galeria18_10.jpg
    galeria18_10.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,437
cute_girl said:
I think it was made of dead flowers which is so uncommon,specially for a bride.

No Mette-Marits "bouquet" was made of real flowers like Orchids. The woman who made it was on TV showing how she did it and all the flowers and plants that was used were fresh. The flowers and pearls were fastened to a long piece of fabrick.

thanks Larzen for the explanation,MM's bouquet was sth completely new,though I wouldnt choose it as my wedding bouquet but it was beautifull.

Tatjana of Leichtenstein and Philipp von Lattorff
link posted by samitude

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00023391.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00023391.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 820
Last edited by a moderator:
from elena of spain. has she got two wedding rings?

Attachments

• 0000305395-010.jpg
    0000305395-010.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 547
rchainho said:
from elena of spain. has she got two wedding rings?
One is on her left ring finger and the other looks like it's on her right pinkie, so I don't think they're both wedding rings. I might be wrong, so please correct me. Thanks for the photo.

I think Letizia of Spain had the best, and Mette Marit of Norway had the absolute WORST!

Princess Yasmine Pahlavi

Attachments

• FDP03070_038.jpg
    FDP03070_038.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,543
hilal said:
Princess Yasmine Pahlavi
lovely bouquet, I read somewhere that the flower secretly has been sent from Iran from the bride. yasmin wanted something original from her origin country

What a fantastic thread. Well done Cute Girl and everyone who posted these lovely photos. My personal favorite is the bouquet of Cristina of Spain. To me everything was perfect - the dress, veil, tiara and flowers.

Thank you so much everyone
Scott

I've heard Mette-Maritt's bouquet described as a flower muff. I think that it was quite unique, but it's not my favorite. I find Maxima's, Diana's, and Lady Helen Taylor's to be my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom