Royal & Celebrity Dream Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo was taken a fair few years ago, possibly even before Harry started military training I believe. If you pop over to his current events thread you'll see none of those photos.

Slightly cruel that a royal family is judged solely on it's looks, something reserved for celebrities. The production of "good looking" children from Harry won't mean a lot when they'll barely be in the limelight when his brother has his own children and becomes King. Also, there's the small fact she's Catholic and Harry cannot keep his place in the line of succession if he marries her.

VERY future Royal couple (and solely for humour purposes) - Viscount Severn and Princess Isabella.

I saw many photos of him like this.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NzzB5L9AP...AAAUA/MwRlr17D7dk/s400/prince-harry-grope.jpg

So, I got the impression that he is a party boy.
Yes, really I thought about the production of children,too. British Royal Family has ugly members, beautiful babies would be good for them.

Charlotte is beautiful and has good genes, Harry is so sweet. One of them Diana's son, one of them is Grace's grandaughter, they could make them a good couple.

Wow :whistling:. This is a bit harsh in my opinion (not to mention just a tad superficial too). There's so much more to a person than looks, and in my eyes, the British Royal Family has members that are decent and compassionate, which is worth so much more than a pretty/handsome face. I hope Harry marries for love, and chooses a girl that appreciates all of him.

VERY future Royal couple (and solely for humour purposes) - Viscount Severn and Princess Isabella.

Oh, that would be a very, very playful couple, full of mischief :D. I'd love to see that. Now, whom could we pair his sister with :ermm:?

:king::queen4:i always thought prince William and and princess Victoria would make a great couple maybe they could combine their the kingdoms together

Now, I would love to see that happen! :ROFLMAO: I actually think they'd be rather cute together combined with both of their hilarious little personalities, they would be a wonderful match. And imagine all the fun!

Last edited:
Now, I would love to see that happen! :ROFLMAO: I actually think they'd be rather cute together combined with both of their hilarious little characters, they would be a wonderful match. And imagine all the fun!

that would be adorable i bet her and lady louise would be great shopping buddys:lol:

James and Isabella would be a perfect couple. We need to get this arranged...

I'd like to see Gabriel with Amalia :)
When Gabriel was born, they even changed the law, so a marriage is possible :)

Emmanuel with Isabella

Leonor with Odysseas

Christian with Sofia

Sverre with Ariane

Vincent with Estelle

Eleonore with Gabriel of Nassau

:D and voilà :)

Tsar bobo Iv said:
:king::queen4:i always thought prince William and and princess Victoria would make a great couple maybe they could combine their the kingdoms together

That almost certainly would never have happened. One of them would have had to give up their succession rights instead.

As for matchmaking the kids, I think Nikolai of Denmark or Alfons of Liechtenstein with Elisabeth of Belgium would be sweet.

Isn't there a law against members of the Belgian and Dutch Royal families marrying? I'm sure they'll change it if it ever comes up though.

Last edited:
Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor would be so adorable together, a shame that they're both future heirs.

Prince Christian and Infanta Leonor would be so adorable together, a shame that they're both future heirs.

By the time they're old enough to think about marriage, either Spain or Denmark (or both) may very well be a republic, so it'll be a moot point. Of course if things go on as they're now, they won't be able to marry.

Christian and Leonor, my heart just melted! Sofia is another option for Christian, therefore neither he nor Leonor would lose their right to the throne.

We need to get Lady Louise paired off, it isn't right if her younger brother gets paired first!

Molly2101 said:
Christian and Leonor, my heart just melted! Sofia is another option for Christian, therefore neither he nor Leonor would lose their right to the throne.

We need to get Lady Louise paired off, it isn't right if her younger brother gets paired first!

Well, male Royals her age include:
Felix of Denmark
Gabriel of Belgium
Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau (son of Prince Constantijn)

I'm sure there are more, especially from non-reigning houses but the only one I can think of is Odysseas-Kimon of Greece.

I'd like to see Gabriel with Amalia :)
When Gabriel was born, they even changed the law, so a marriage is possible :)

Emmanuel with Isabella

Leonor with Odysseas

Christian with Sofia

Sverre with Ariane

Vincent with Estelle

Eleonore with Gabriel of Nassau

:D and voilà :)

Sorry but Leonor and Odysseas are related.

Grandmother of Leonor - Queen Sofia is a sister of King Konstantine - Prince Odysseas's grandfather.

And Isabella and Emmanuel are fourth cousins, Christian and Sofía are fifth cousins and Eléonore and Gabriel are second cousins-once removed, as most of the royal families are related in some way.

how about Marius? he hasnt been mentioned, he would be a great match either for Princess Elisabeth or Infanta Leonor.
Prince Constantine Alexios is such a young hottie, he could pair with Princess Elisabeth or Princess Marie-Caroline from Lienchenstein.

our little heir princesses have lots of beautiful royal boys to choose from, the greek boys, Gabriel and Noah, urdangarin boys and froilan, joachim's sons, gabriel and emmanuel,... (of course except for those who are either siblings or close cousins)

outside Europe, Lalla Khadija would be great together with Prince Hashem (youngest son of Q Rania).
Princess Muneraah for Crown Prince of Thailand's son or Prince Hisahito.
Princess Iman (Rania's oldest daughter) could marry the Crown Prince of Dubai, they would be the middle east hottest royal couple.

Last edited:
I am curious as to why people think Amedeo would be great with Beatrice...frankly I think they don't go together at all.

From what we know of Amedeo he is shy, VERY reserved and private, rumored to be quite brilliant, and deeply Catholic.

Beatrice seems more outgoing and social, smart but not particularly intellectual and doesn't appear to be that religious either.

She would lose her place in the Succession by marrying him, and I seriously doubt he would ever convert.

Not a good match at all, imo.

I agree. If anything, I think that Eugenie and Amedeo would to be a better match. Not quite into the York girls, but Eugenie seems to me to be a little more "calm" than her sister.

Too bad there is no recent photo Meraude...but she is almost certainly a better choice as far as background and religion than either of the two York princesses, imo.

Marie-Caroline would be 15 or 16? That's quite an age gap. Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg has a similar background and between Marie-Caroline and Amadeo in age. She's also his second cousin, though.

Marie-Caroline would be 15 or 16? That's quite an age gap.
Ten years are not that much, the age difference between Amadeo's parents are seven years, the age difference between his uncle Philippe and Mathilde is thirteen years, and there is a nine year age gap between uncle Laurent and Clare.

outside Europe, Lalla Khadija would be great together with Prince Hashem (youngest son of Q Rania).
Princess Muneraah for Crown Prince of Thailand's son or Prince Hisahito.
Princess Iman (Rania's oldest daughter) could marry the Crown Prince of Dubai, they would be the middle east hottest royal couple.

oh dear me, lalla khadija and prince hashem are 5 and 7 respectively. good grief! how can we speculate a good match at this time?:ROFLMAO:

Meraude said:
Ten years are not that much, the age difference between Amadeo's parents are seven years, the age difference between his uncle Philippe and Mathilde is thirteen years, and there is a nine year age gap between uncle Laurent and Clare.

That's true although it is quite a gap at the moment, with one being legally a child still.

That's true although it is quite a gap at the moment, with one being legally a child still.
There are nothing in this thread about when a "hoped for" marriage would take place, I doubt that Amedeo is planning to marry soon, he may wait five years or more and by then Marie-Caroline will no longer be a minor.
oh dear me, lalla khadija and prince hashem are 5 and 7 respectively. good grief! how can we speculate a good match at this time?:ROFLMAO:
As there are those who speculate about a possible match between Estelle (5 months) and Vincent (18 months), a five and seven year old may be seen as old :whistling:

There are nothing in this thread about when a "hoped for" marriage would take place, I doubt that Amedeo is planning to marry soon, he may wait five years or more and by then Marie-Caroline will no longer be a minor.

As there are those who speculate about a possible match between Estelle (5 months) and Vincent (18 months), a five and seven year old may be seen as old :whistling:

i guess i missed the younger ones that were referenced. :ROFLMAO:
this just seems silly to me. i think children should grow up with a wolrd of possibilities before them, and i know this is a just for fun thread, but i would not wish away anyone's future. hard to believe that once upon a time, royal toddlers were engaged to various other royalty. oh my!

If this were 100 years ago, this thread would not be for fun, it would be realistic. We all know this, but we also do know that now none of that formality happens, so we are just having fun now. It is amusing to comment on who you think would go well together based on what we see from images and videos etc. We will never truly know what these people/children are like, but it's fun to pretend. My perfect royal partners are Viscount Severn and Princess Isabella of Denmark.

I also never realised there was such an age gap between The Duke and Duchess of Brabant. That quite shocked me.

I think ten years is not that huge of an age difference, however, when one is fifteen and the other is twenty-six, it's a whole different ball game. The people are in two different stages of life; one is a teen, trying to figure him/herself out, working on completing secondary school and thinking about possible universities. The other is an adult, possibly done with university, maybe thinking about post-grad opportunities and trying to establish him/herself in a particular career. The two have nothing in common, and the older party may very well view the younger one as a 'child'. Now, when one is twenty-five and the other thirty-five, the situation is a bit different. Both parties are done with their education, and may already have stable careers. They may have more 'adult' experience in common, possibly have had opportunities to travel and to see the world. The younger party may be a bit more established as well. Maturity plays a big part also. Some may prefer their partner to be older, because they don't relate to the crowd their own age (I know I'm in that category), or because they want a partner who is more 'experienced'. I know may bulk at big age differences, but I think it all depends on the couple and how comfortable they are with one another. Plus, at the end of the day, age is just a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom