Queen Rania's makeup & beauty regime

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamamah

Courtier
City
Al Ain
Country
United Arab Emirates
Does anyone know which brands Queen Rania uses? Her makeup techniques? It might be nice to post good close up pictures of the Queen and discuss the colours, styles and techniques she uses to look so good for the camera.

I saw pictures of her shopping in Paris and through the glass windows, it looked like she was shopping for Dior makeup..............................

I think it was the Vanity Fair article where she said that Bulgari was her favourite perfume.

Thanks little Star. It also seems she has been made up by this person who lists her as a client
piera canu makeup

I noticed on her website that Piera Canu has worked with Elie Saab, I wonder if that's how she met Rania?

Queen Rania has beautiful skin, and amazing features.....i wonder if her daughters will be blessed with the same?

Queen Rania has beautiful skin, and amazing features.....i wonder if her daughters will be blessed with the same?
Queen Rania Wasn't like that before, someone here in this forum has posted picture of queen in her younger days, when she was at school, at 20...and a lot of picture of her first year as princess, as Abdellah's Wife etc...she gains with the years , a lot of stylist, a very lot of money, and with several plastic surgery, the beauty she has today...So yes, I am sure that her daughters will be blessed with the same if they want !

Queen Rania has a beautiful complexion. I think for the most part her makeup always looks really sophisticated and beautiful, not overly made up. Very professional. I have seen pictures of her daughters, and they both are beautiful, just like their Mama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom