Princess Madeleine & Jonas Bergström Break Off Their Engagement: April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MMM thats why they breaking they now huh

idk, but in my oppinion if that's true, it was a stupid decision from Madeleine, Victoria is the crown princess, she will always get more attention no matter what. Maybe there is another reason behind, plus, I must say that is a desperate decision.

Photo of Jonas recently, not very flattering...
Bunte

I agree. He looks like a bum. There has to be something going on, because he looks depressed. Besides, he's a lawyer! Lawyers have to dress and look a certain way, including having a clean shaved face (besides mustaches). So this only shows the media that something is wrong.

Jonas said that he as no idea what the press is writing about. Well that sounds like a lie because unless he lives on Mars, he knows exactly what the tabloids are saying about him.

On a positive side, it's good to know that the king is calm and slow to anger:).

The princess looked stressed too

does she still wear the engagement ring?

If they've got Tarras-Wahlberg in there, you know something is going down.

Emma Pernald, former girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15.
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, former Director of the Information and Press Department at the royal court, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

Its sooo offical BREAK UP think girls/women/females whenever you break up or a friend of your is going though a break up what do you do comfront her and hang with her and tell her your experinces.Same with emmma and Madeline.And there was a report of jonas going back to her place maybe to pack his stuff and talk about how to publicly handle this?:ermm:

Expect a offical statement soon maybe before she goes on her trip to the US

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she does - i think if she didnt the press would be al over it and it would send out totally the wrong message

yes if you go and look in her personal thread your see that see had a meeting with 2 important people today and it gives insight to the whole relationjahipp

Emma Pernald, former girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15.
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg, former Director of the Information and Press Department at the royal court, seen outside Madeleine's apartment on Thursday, April 15
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

:ohmy:

Uh oh. I agree with royalsmartie, this does not look good.

With Carl Philip dating a model who's not princess material and Madeleine possibly breaking up with Jonas, could this hurt the SRF's ratings with the public?

The thing is that no matter if they are royals or not, they are still being humans beings!! And as human beings we all make mistakes and have some troubles inside and outside our families, maybe ratings will show something, but if they show bad things is just because people don't understand they live life just the way we all do, except for some benefits I would love to have. But anyway, the royal family must say something about this topic because is totally clear something not very good is happening inside this family!

THIS is why you don't rush engagements. If they do break up, I would think the reason might be it was just too much, too soon right after her sister got engaged.

I agree, Sister Morphine. M&J should have kept their engagement a secret.

:ohmy:

Uh oh. I agree with royalsmartie, this does not look good.

With Carl Philip dating a model who's not princess material and Madeleine possibly breaking up with Jonas, could this hurt the SRF's ratings with the public?

No because 3 reasons 1.in 6 months no one will remember jonas2.Victoria and daniel3.the sexi brother princes:D will dump the model and do his duty.

The thing is that no matter if they are royals or not, they are still being humans beings!! And as human beings we all make mistakes and have some troubles inside and outside our families, maybe ratings will show something, but if they show bad things is just because people don't understand they live life just the way we all do, except for some benefits I would love to have. But anyway, the royal family must say something about this topic because is totally clear something not very good is happening inside this family!

Yea there is victoria and Daniel :p

THIS is why you don't rush engagements. If they do break up, I would think the reason might be it was just too much, too soon right after her sister got engaged.

I don't think it would have mattered because no one was paying her any mind everyone wanted to see the rock and that was the end Ive only seen maybe one story in a mag about her enagement we wanted to know what the futre queen was wearing:lol: ! Maddie should have been going public places with him I guess to get him use to it maybe thats why???:sad:

Given all of this "proof" I think the only thing missing at this point is the official announcement. Pity, I like Jonas better than I do Daniel

I wonder if Jonas will still attend the wedding. Given that he is (or was) Madeline's fiance and apparently close to Daniel it is not inconceivable that he was a part of the wedding as well (Groomsman, Reading?). So it will be interesting to watch how it will all work out

I honestly think that, if the rumors are true, this is all quite childish behavior on Madeleine's part. Some rumors state that she didn't like how much he was working? Well, he's a lawyer, they have to work quite a lot! It's quite a spoiled attitude to have. :ermm:

I have to disagree i like daniel more he seems down to earth jonas seems alittle wild

Hmmm it doesn´t look that good that Madeleine is at home enjoying herself alone with her friends when the rest of the royal family is in Copenhagen:ermm:. I start to think that the papers have right that maybe there is problems between Madeleine and Jonas, why wouldn´t she othervise be in Denmark with the rest of the family? Well only time will tell...

Of course there is a problem! And HE is the problem.

well jonas is the problem cuz he is the reason why we r talkin lol

I think to say that ALL of the blame falls on Jonas would be unfair. I think that, taking from what we know about the situation, both parties are at fault here.

According to Expressen, Madeleine has ordered Jonas to move out of their home. Madeleine´s friends say that she feels betrayed and angry. Over the weekend Madeleine spend time to planning Victoria´s bachelorette party.
Madeleine has lived with friends, now she has ordered Jonas to move out. Jonas was at home in the couple's home on Wednesday and has since lived with friends. Next week when Madeleine goes to the U.S., he can return to their common home - but not as long as Madeleine is there. Currently, she refuses to live under the same roof as Jonas.
Från kärlekssemester i solen till utslängd - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

If she's feeling "betrayed and angry", $10 says he cheated on her or was caught canoodling with another woman and she found out about it.

If that's true, she deserves to kick him to the curb because cheating on your significant other is one of the lowest things you can do.

Back
Top Bottom