Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that Madeleine living abroad ever was the cause for any controversy but the contradicting, confusing, unprofessional & evasive statements about who would be funding her life abroad. This whole PR desaster is home-made by the court by employing incompetent people.

I dont think that Madeleine living abroad ever was the cause for any controversy but the contradicting, confusing, unprofessional & evasive statements about who would be funding her life abroad. This whole PR desaster is home-made by the court by employing incompetent people.

100% agree! I don;t think for one minute anyone minds that Madeleine lives in NY I think the problem has always been that she has tried to have the best of both worlds. The issue of how her lifestyle was funded was a major one that could have been solved much quicker if the Royal Court had foreseen this.

tommy100 said:
100% agree! I don;t think for one minute anyone minds that Madeleine lives in NY I think the problem has always been that she has tried to have the best of both worlds. The issue of how her lifestyle was funded was a major one that could have been solved much quicker if the Royal Court had foreseen this.

I agree as well. I also think they need to stop including her work for Childhood on the official court calendar.

I agree as well. I also think they need to stop including her work for Childhood on the official court calendar.

I agree. Childhood has its own website, why is Madeleines work not posted there? Its Silvia's foundation and has nothing to do with events for the swedish state. Obviously the court still wants to convince people that Madeleine does work.

Interview with Princess Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
The interview with Madeleine is really fake and bad taste. I dont think she has ever done this "interview" :whistling: who is the interviewer :whistling: its basically trying to find some stereotype answers to the gossip questions of the past weeks. I guess somebody sat down, phrasing some questions to the pre-arrangend answers in order to get the topic off the table. Its such a poor standard for a royal house.

Finnish Iltalehti speculates about Madeleine possibly getting married soon.
Madeleine has been living in USA for almost two years, but it wasn´t until now when she and Chris moved together, she notified the tax authorites about moving to the States, which is seen as permanent. It is quite understandable that Madeleine doesn´t want to live there by her father's or Chris's money, so by marrying Chris it would be easier to get a working permit/Green Card, so that she could have a work with salary. All family members got to know Chris at the latest when he came to see Estelle. He has been accepted to the family a long time ago already. With the broken relationship with Jonas all behind her, Madeleine doesn´t want to make that kind of mistake again, she wants to show with her new relationship that she is not a loser. Madeleine will be 30 years old at the summer, so starting a family will probably be in her mind more than before, and Chris isn´t so young anymore, he is almost 40.
Madde avioituu pian? Nämä merkit vihjaavat | Kuninkaalliset | Iltalehti.fi

Last edited:
I think that Madeleine is desperate to build her own life with marriage, family etc but she knows that she runs the risk that Chris is the wrong man, just imagine it doesnt work out, AGAIN, what she has to endure in the pink press.

Dont think that a work permit or green card is of any concern for Madeleine, the Foundation can easily give reason why she has to be employed, no problem to get a permit on a permanent basis.

Well it looks like daddy is still paying her bills. Which means that the taxpayers are paying for Madeleine's private life.

I don't understand why she can't be paid for her work with the Foundation. Getting a green card or a work permit would not be hard at all for her. She does not have to marry Chris to work legally here in the US! I think since she has cut ties with Sweden, she should work and make a living off of childhood alone.

Duke of Marmalade said:
Interview with Princess Madeleine - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
The interview with Madeleine is really fake and bad taste. I dont think she has ever done this "interview" :whistling: who is the interviewer :whistling: its basically trying to find some stereotype answers to the gossip questions of the past weeks. I guess somebody sat down, phrasing some questions to the pre-arrangend answers in order to get the topic off the table. Its such a poor standard for a royal house.

I agree. This interview was completely staged!

Why is it a privilege not having a salary for your work?! That's the first time I've ever heard someone say something like that.

Last edited:
Were you expecting her to live in a 4th floor walk up flat in The Bronx or Staten Island? As long as she is living on private funds (hers, her fathers or her boyfriends) and not on the tax payers dime what does it matter?

Princess Madeleine Looks So Nice , Her Trousers Very Nice I Like It , Thank you for Posting .

WOW! I read the interview with Madeleine online on one of the magazine websites thinking it must have been a general interview with the media or one magazine/newspaper. Then today I go to the Royal Court's website & there is the interview, not from a magazine but from the Royal Court itself?!!?! Its ridiculous, I am pretty sure there is as much chance of Madeleine having sat down and answered those questions herself as there is of pigs flying! Its a cheap, sneaky, undignified way of the Royal Court's abominable Press Office to try and make Madeleine and themselves look good after bad press for all of them!! If they want to do an interview do a proper interview with journalists who can ask any reasonable questions they want and get a proper reply from the Princess herself. I actually can not believe how unprofessional the Swedish Royal Family's communication team are!!

Princess Madeleine Looks So Nice & Fresh , Thanx For Posting LadyFinn .

Well it looks like daddy is still paying her bills. Which means that the taxpayers are paying for Madeleine's private life.

I don't understand why she can't be paid for her work with the Foundation. Getting a green card or a work permit would not be hard at all for her. She does not have to marry Chris to work legally here in the US! I think since she has cut ties with Sweden, she should work and make a living off of childhood alone.
Because Charity Foundations would end up spending a goodly amount of said Charity's income on salaries.
I agree. This interview was completely staged!
Not staged, arranged!
Why is it a privilege not having a salary for your work?! That's the first time I've ever heard someone say something like that.
Actually it is. I was in the fortunate position of being able to take a year's sabbatical and working for a church based organisation. It was a wonderful year knowing that I could actually contribute something. Not least, my salary.[/QUOTE]

.Not staged, arranged!
[/QUOTE]

I would love to know who this interview was "arranged" with, was it arranged with a member of the Swedish media or, and I suspect this is more the truth, was it carried out by the Swedish Royal Court themselves? In most cases its customary for the article to state who conducted an interview but this one doesn't. I highly suspect that the Court carried this interview out themselves, in which case I doubt Madeleine did much more than read the interview before it went out, the answers having been provided and written in for her by the Royal Court.

I would love to know who this interview was "arranged" with, was it arranged with a member of the Swedish media or, and I suspect this is more the truth, was it carried out by the Swedish Royal Court themselves? In most cases its customary for the article to state who conducted an interview but this one doesn't. I highly suspect that the Court carried this interview out themselves, in which case I doubt Madeleine did much more than read the interview before it went out, the answers having been provided and written in for her by the Royal Court.[/QUOTE]

I agree, they basically felt the need to answer some open questions but didnt want to do it as an "official announcement" from the court but rather styled it as "interview". I doubt Madeleine was involved with the "answers".

She Looks Very Beautiful in Gala Cover Magazine , Thank you For posting LadyFinn

:previous:
Thanks Iceflower :flowers:
Princess Madeleine looks beautiful .Great to see her working in USA.:)

Is this Madeleine's natural hair colour? It doesn't flatter her in my opinion.

PM has naturally dark hair. The current color may be enhanced. She was blond/streaked/rooted for a number of years. I like this better.

Expressen's story about Madeleine's new clock - two clock's in one - perhaps a love gift from Chris, guesses Johan T Lindwall.
Prinsessan Madeleine och klockmysteriet | Mode | Modenyheter Modereportage Trender Tips | Expressen
Google translation
A 'Watch Mystery'? The only mystery here is why someone like Johan T. Lindwall dares to declare himself to be a 'Royal Expert'... :lol:
Princess Madeleine has had this watch with two faces already for a few years, and her mother Queen Silvia has been wearing the same model for more than a decade now.
The article also claims that it's a Hamilton watch - don't know which manufacturer it might be, but it doesn't look anything like a Hamilton design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom