Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill & Family, General News Part 4,February 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'The article says, psytic Anne Marie predicted the divorce between Ari and Märtha. Now she predict a divorce between Madeleine and Chris.'

This is from the biggest rag magazine in Norway, Se og Hør!
That's it. Because that was what i read free. This article is paid

A "psytic", interesting.... I hope people don't believe what that person says. She gets money for predicting anything, and that Ari and Märtha would get a divorce in the long run wasn't really so surprising if you had followed their marriage history.
I hope that Madeleine and Chris will stay together as a family, I am sure they have or had marital problems as many people have. Madeleine might not be really happy in the US and is homesick, she wants to go back to her home country, Chris might have financial struggles and is more cosmopolitan, he can live in GB or the US, it doesn't seem so important for the kind of business he has. But he just doesn't want to be in focus of her royal family. I hope they can find a solution which is fitting all of their needs, with that kind of money and connections in the background, it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange something.

And more important do not take anything seriously, what that rag magazine is writing.

Back
Top Bottom