Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
November 4, 2010 - New York, NY - The Aspen Institute 27th Annual Awards Dinner at The Plaza Hotel, NYC
pic
pic

November 4, 2010 - New York, NY - The Aspen Institute 27th Annual Awards Dinner at The Plaza Hotel, NYC
pic
pic

more pix
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

HRH Princess Firyal of Jordan, Guest - November 30, 2010 - MARC NEWSON and ANDRE BALAZS Toast the First US Sea Launch of THE AQUARIVA by MARC NEWSON with DOM PERIGNON held at The Standard, Miami Beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Firyal of Jordan, Thaddaeus Ropac, Dasha Zhukova - 01 December 2010 - Miami Beach, Florida - DASHA ZHUKOVA, LARRY GAGOSIAN & WENDI MURDOCH Private Dinner to Celebrate Miami Art Basel held at W South Beach, Miami Beach
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Princess Firyal of Jordan, Bob Colacello - 02 December 2010 - Miami Beach, Florida - ABY ROSEN and Samantha Boardman Dinner held at Solea, W South Beach, Miami Beach, FL.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Princess Firyal

In today's New York Social Diary online there is another photo of Princess Firyal.

Princess Firyal-New Photos

On today's New York Social Diary web page there are 2 new photos of Princess Firyal.

I would post the photos but do not know how.

Princess Firyal attended the 29th Annual Frederick Law Olmstead Awards Luncheon
hosted by the Women's Committee of The Central Park Conservancy, Conservatory
Garden, Central Park, NYC., May 4, 2011.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal attended the Annual Meeting of Unesco Goodwill Ambassadors in
Paris, France, September 8, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I agree with you Xavi. Much better these pics than her latest holiday´s pictures.

Princess Firyal Photo

There is also a new photo of Firyal on yesterday's New York Social Dairy.

Princess Firyal attended the 'Arts For Human Rights', the inaugural Bianca Jagger Human
Rights Foundation Gala supported by Swarovski, at Phillips de Pury And Company on
October 14, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As a Jordanian citizen , I do really think the title should be withdrawn from her ,
she is no longer married to a Jordanian royal ,she seems to be involved with a another ,man /men who are not even Muslim and I really hate some of her customs and gowns
that are not supposed to be worn by an Arabic- Muslim lady , seriously where are her sons
...can't they talk to her , and with that age?????
take a look at this photo , does this strike as a muslim -arabic royal????
Princess Firyal Photos - New York Public Library's 2007 Library Lions Benefit - Zimbio
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
the royal princesses do wear short skirts ,off the shoulder dresses
but I haven't seen a princess from the royal family of Jordan with a dress showing her bra????????????????:eek:
I mean we have seen Rania with the swimming suit but that was a leaked pic
the is definitely not appropriate..... some respect to your country plz
if you insist on keeping your title as Jordanian princess

Last edited:
As a Jordanian citizen , I do really think the title should be withdrawn from her , http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Princess+Firyal/New+York+Public+Library+2007+Library+Lions/Qvn7aVqH_B4

thanks you for the link ; princes firyal look veyr nice & veyr nice dress , jewelery but :ohmy: yes i agree with you but is okay for her because in jordan is shame but not outside jordan & midle east :ermm: & remember princess ghida dress in newyork ;) too stil princes firyal dres beter because princess ghida dress show all her bra & not part from it ; becuase the dress transperent but still for the two prinncesses they can't put like these clothes because they are muslim & live in arab country & they mustnt even outside jordan & midle east because for royal family reputation , I am Right or Not ?

Last edited:
well then burzg ....she has no respect to her title either....the royals don't dare to wear these customs in side Jordan ...people won't tolerate that here...inside Jordan or out they are Muslims with titles....they should take some responsibility toward the title ...esp they are claiming to be the descends of prophet Mohammad....
i guess there is something common bet the 2 princesses (p. Talal)
I guess if can't reason with his 60's year old mother ,well he won't do that with his wife......I agree with u it does look nice ...but I'm not objecting on that....I think
if u don't respect that u r Muslim .... have some respect 2 ur title ...or just leave and wear whatever u like and that will be bet u and god ....and please stop the talking about being from the prophets descends ...it drives me crazy ...if u insist on it at least act like it...commoooon

well then burzg ....she has no respect to her title either....the royals don't dare to wear these customs in side Jordan ...people won't tolerate that here...inside Jordan or out they are Muslims with titles....they should take some responsibility toward the title ...esp they are claiming to be the descends of prophet Mohammad....
i guess there is something common bet the 2 princesses (p. Talal)
I guess if can't reason with his 60's year old mother ,well he won't do that with his wife......I agree with u it does look nice ...but I'm not objecting on that....I think
if u don't respect that u r Muslim .... have some respect 2 ur title ...or just leave and wear whatever u like and that will be bet u and god ....and please stop the talking about being from the prophets descends ...it drives me crazy ...if u insist on it at least act like it...commoooon
you are 100% right alia-ph , no body alow this hapen even prophet mohamed his self :ermm: , they tell we proud come from prophet mohamed desend but they not folow his rules or what he advice for people ; how put clothes , lifestyle....... :cool:

Last edited:

Princess Firyal attended "An evening with Ralph Lauren" hosted by Oprah Winfrey and
presented at Lincoln Center on October 24, 2011 in New York City.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal attended the "Le Cabinet de Curiosites Opening" presented by Marlborough
and Steinitz Galleries held at The NY Mercantile Exchange, New York City, November 12, 2011.

** Pic **

Princess Firyal has attended the Aby Rosen and Samantha Boardman Dinner at The Dutch,
W South Beach, Miami on December 1st, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Firyal has been among the guests of a party in New York to celebrate the
release of violinist Joshua Bell’s new album "French Impressions" on January 6, 2012.

** Pic **

As a Jordanian citizen , I do really think the title should be withdrawn from her ,
she is no longer married to a Jordanian royal ,she seems to be involved with a another ,man /men who are not even Muslim and I really hate some of her customs and gowns
that are not supposed to be worn by an Arabic- Muslim lady , seriously where are her sons
...can't they talk to her , and with that age?????
take a look at this photo , does this strike as a muslim -arabic royal????
Princess Firyal Photos - New York Public Library's 2007 Library Lions Benefit - Zimbio
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
the royal princesses do wear short skirts ,off the shoulder dresses
but I haven't seen a princess from the royal family of Jordan with a dress showing her bra????????????????:eek:
I mean we have seen Rania with the swimming suit but that was a leaked pic
the is definitely not appropriate..... some respect to your country plz
if you insist on keeping your title as Jordanian princess

I don't agree with you, because she is not the only one who wears like that or show her bra and her body, Rania is worse than her, and she is the whom the title has to be withdrawn from her because she does not deserve to be a Queen :flowers:

Princess Firyal's clothes are not supposed to be worn by an Arabic Muslim?? okay I agree on this, but why no one said anything or got mad when RANIA CHANGED ISLAM AND SAID HIJAB IS TRADITIONS AND IT'S NEVER BEEN MANDATORY, so what do you think of that ?? :D

Last edited:
I don't agree with you, because she is not the only one who wears like that or show her bra and her body, Rania is worse than her, and she is the whom the title has to be withdrawn from her because she does not deserve to be a Queen :flowers:

Princess Firyal's clothes are not supposed to be worn by an Arabic Muslim?? okay I agree on this, but why no one said anything or got mad when RANIA CHANGED ISLAM AND SAID HIJAB IS TRADITIONS AND IT'S NEVER BEEN MANDATORY, so what do you think of that ?? :D

OH,Please !!! I think queen Rania did not rum away from her husband & young children for a Greek man like PF to withdraw her title. She is also not 67 years old & wearing similar clothes. As for her words on veil my advice to you is " PLEASE READ THE SUBJECT INTERVIEW FROM RELIABLE SOURCES".

Last edited:
Well, I have to confess that today I have discovered Princess Feryal and family. The only one I knew was Prince Talal and family.
About the controversial picture: I love the dress, when I first saw the picture I didn't realize that the bra can be seen, which I understand for some of you can be a problem... If it wasn't for that detail, I think the dress is very nice.
And this lady, I think she looks very young, in one of the pictures she seems her daughter-in-law's (Ghida) old sister...

Back
Top Bottom