Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA; a huge problem with the royals these days is that they get too addicted to a private life, despite the expectations that are required. It's resulted in a lot of them making bad matches or going into a complete frenzy of claustrophobia.

I might be ignorant, but I simply cannot recall any "claustrophobic" royal right now...?! Is it claustrophobic to shield ones justified private sphere?

What "bad matches" are you referring to?! Charles and Diana were certainly badly matched. Joachim and Alexandra? First they were surely good for each other, but later developed in different kind of directions. That´s what happens with some couples! But a "bad match"?
In the 18th and 19th century there were a lot of bad matched royal couples because they had to get married of dynastic reasons only. But today? Most of them seem to get along pretty fine!

Estelle is in Umeå with Victoria and Daniel, who are attending at the inauguration of the European Cultural city. I have put the photos to Victoria's and Daniel's events thread.

:previous: OK! Haul out the sugar and spoon it out with a shovel (silver of course), because this kid is seriously cute! Cute as only a small child can be. Cute, adorable, precious and, most important of all, the apple of her parents eyes. :flowers:

In fact, I have a sneaking suspicion that her "ratings" would equal Victoria and Daniel's together. Estelle Rules! ;)

Love this new video!

I think Estelle is being exposed to public attention and the media in a very sensible and healthy way. She will be in the public eye for the whole of her life and I think it's good for her parents to be getting her used to it under their watchful eye and with their guidance. She is getting used to the attention and will see it as just a part of her life, not something to hide from but something to manage and balance with the private side of her life. She is learning it is normal for her and her family to meet people and shake hands. She saw her parents do it, and then she delightfully shook hands too. (That was so cute! :D)

Svensk Damtidning has an article of Estelle 2 years in this week's issue, old photos.
SDT1409_

Last edited:
Phooey! I thought it was pictures for her 2nd birthday!

Estelle, the youngest fashion icon in Sweden
Estelle - Sveriges yngsta modelejon Mode Modenyheter Modereportage Trender Tips Expressen

Since birth February 23, 2012 has heir Estelle has charled the participants and viewers in a variety of public contexts.
- I think it has been handled professionally by parents Victoria and Daniel. Estelle has just got the leeway she should have and been exposed just right, says journalist and royal expert Sten Hedman.
Prinsessan Estelle fyller två år Inrikes SvD

Last edited:
Prinsessan Estelle 2 år - Sveriges Kungahus

She is a happy girl, smiling a lot. Lovely photos.

When Estelle today is 2 years old she finds herself along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in Hemsedal in Norway's mountains.
The family went there on Thursday - the day before Princess Madeleine gave birth to her daughter - to celebrate the birthday child.
- It is celebrated entirely private and will not be noticed externally. She celebrates with mom and dad, says Annika Sönnerberg from the court.
According to Aftonbladet , they stay over the weekend and well into next week.
- Daniel has been out on a guided tour on the mountain today (on Saturday) . The whole family seems to thrive here in Hemsedal. There is plenty of snow and great weather, says an informant told Aftonbladet .
Crown Princess Victoria still has rails around the leg. The crack in the foot has not yet healed. She waits with skiing . Estelle is the ski princess instead.
Estelle firar 2-årsdagen i norska fjällen Nyheter Aftonbladet

Good that the press haven't found them.

Last edited:
New photos of Estelle!!!!!!! happy birthday little one :)!
Pressbilder Kronprinsessparet - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

:previous:
To cute...to cute :heart1:
yay-smiley-1.gif

Nya härliga bilder på prinsessan Estelle! Svensk Damtidning

Grattis på födelsedagen Estelle! « Hovbloggen

Look, how big she has become!
prinsesse estelle Se så stor hun har blitt - Se og hør

People can congratulate Estelle at court Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...31298824.36086.133515803374007&type=1&theater

Aftonbladet as 41 photos in a gallery about Estelle's life.
Här är ditt liv, Estelle! Nyheter Aftonbladet

Expressen's royal reporter Johan T Lindwall tells in Expressen live-TV, that Estelle's other nanny and language teacher is called Katie Millington. She has given Estelle english lessions every day since she arrived in the autumn. Lindwall tells that Katie was hired via Bertil Hult's company so that everything could be done as discreetly as possible. Funny thing is that Katie didn't know when she arrived to Sweden, that she would teach english for the future queen of Sweden, she thought she would teach english in a common swedish family. According to Lindwall, Estelle is already quite fluent in english and understands english. Katie comes from a normal family, works halftime for Victoria and Daniel, lives in Haga and studies herself.
Johan T Lindwall om Estelles hemliga talanger Kungligt

Bertil Hult is a close friend to the royal family. He founded the educational and language school company, EF Education First, in 1965.

Last edited:
Wow! Estelle is vivid and lovely little girl :heart2:
she is more and more pretty..

I remember as it was like yesterday when she was born and now she is so big :sad: She will be a very beautiful woman in the future.
Happy birthday Estie!
:fireworks:

Estelle is adorable and I love her outfit. :)

Time really does fly, I can't believe it's two years since she entered the world. I remember seeing her first photos, and thinking how tiny she was. Thanks for today's photos - she is very adorable and I like how she gets to do a different activity in each photoshoot she takes part in. For her first birthday it was the eating of the cake, for her second Christmas it was baking cookies and now it's painting. :)

Happy Birthday to Princess Estelle!! She is so cute and adorable. I think she has the same great personality as her mom.

Last edited:
Quite pleased to see the new birthday pictures. Estelle as usual is adorable.
The picture with her parents disappoints me however. How to say that? poor photo quality, they are almost blurred.
I admit she should be the main subject, but it was certainly possible to have a better compromise.

What a cute little princess. Belated happy birthday to such a sweet heart!!!!!

Last edited:
:lol: Bigger Girl, bigger bow :lol:

Nearly as usual already, pics beyond cuteness. She is such a sweety, I could eat her :ROFLMAO:

Bye Bine

Wow, that picture of little Victoria really shows that Estelle is like a carbon copy of her mum as a child.

I think E. looks very Bernadotte! I can also reckognize the King and Prince C Ph in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom