Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 5: August 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol good one ! :p maybe "this one" can keep outta the tabloids.

Paula** said:
Its good to see a girl of the family clubbing and having fun, now i'm not
anymore with the impression of that only the boys can club in that family lol
I agree! Good for Beatrice! She still manages to look a bit more dignified than her male cousins. The blue dress (is that crushed velvet?) looks great w her skin tone and that fabulous red hair! I've always thought she was beautiful. Thanks, Iceflower (as always) for a great picture!

& her mother wasn't with her!:) Guess people who don't like Beatrice going everywhere with her mother would be relieved.

What is the big deal who she goes out with?

She is to young to be dating a 24 year old man and he is WAY to old for her to be dating.

cuckoo club??? haha. sounds rather funny.
anyway, i think bea holds her drink better than wills & harry.

She's 18 and he's 24, i think its no big deal.

prince charles was 32 and diana was 20 when they got married :)

Paula** said:
She's 18 and he's 24, i think its no big deal.

prince charles was 32 and diana was 20 when they got married :)
Yeah, and look how that turned out.

Thanks for the great photo Iceflower:wub: Beatrice is looking very pretty in this dress and she is eems sober, unlike her cousins when they go nightclubbing:rolleyes:

Bella said:
Yeah, and look how that turned out.

So? What's true for one couple may not be true for another. Just because Charles and Diana had an age gap and subsequently divorced, doesn't mean that if Beatrice and this guy get married, they will divorce as well. It's not always about the age gap itself, but rather what you do with that gap.

She is to young to be dating a 24 year old man and he is WAY to old for her to be dating.

She's an 18 year old grown woman. She is more than able to date a 24 year old guy. It's only a 6 year gap, which isn't much once you hit adulthood. If she was 16 or 17, I'd be inclined to agree, but she's an adult now. It's not a big deal.

Are there any pictures of this "new man"?

iceflower said:
"Caption : Princess Beatrice leaving the Cuckoo club, London, England - 16.09.06"
she looks like she's hammered and has 2 black eyes. can't say i find this any better than her cousins. tsk tsk.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think people are more accepting of this kind of age difference in the UK and Europe but in North America we tend to be more comfortable if the couple are closer in age. i agree...she's an adult now...if she were 21 and her were 27 we probably wouldn't bat an eyelash.

I agree Duchess, I think she looks drunk as well. I don't get how everyone else thinks she looks sober .

She has such enourmous eyes. I think they are her best feature.

There seems to be a greater tolerance for young adult heavy drinking in some parts of the world than others. I find nothing shameless in her pictures or her cousins'.

Duchess said:
she looks like she's hammered and has 2 black eyes. can't say i find this any better than her cousins. tsk tsk.:sad:

Those don't look like black eyes, that's her eyeshadow/eye makeup. If she had black eyes.....trust me, you'd know.

Princess BellyFlop said:
There seems to be a greater tolerance for young adult heavy drinking in some parts of the world than others. I find nothing shameless in her pictures or her cousins'.
I have only seen photos of the cousins going to similar clubs. As they are close in age, that's not surprising. However, apart from Harry's run in with a photographer last year, they've never been photographed fallen down drunk. I'm not sure what's so shameless about Beatrice.

Princess BellyFlop said:
Needing help for walking when getting out of a club, maybe?
We really don't know if this is the case. It's hard to tell a situation based on one papp picture. This is probably her bodyguard and it seems he's helping her down stairs. We don't know what else is going on in the picture; is there a crowd he's helping her through, photographers all in her face, something on the ground, etc. She doesn't look smashed, but again, hard to tell much of anything from one pic.

I think the topic of Princess Beatrice's bar visit can be considered concluded. Everyone has expressed his/her opinion.

Please, refrain from further comments on the issue and let's focus on her current events.

Thank you for co-operation

Last edited:
Caption: "Princess Beatrice, daughter of the Duchess of York, and friends leave the Cuckoo Club in the early hours of September 30, 2006 in London, England."

46z9sgw.jpg
4ig1wkm.jpg
2ecf048.jpg

(Photos by Nat Travers/Getty Images)

iceflower said:
Caption: "Princess Beatrice, daughter of the Duchess of York, and friends leave the Cuckoo Club in the early hours of September 30, 2006 in London, England."

(Photos by Nat Travers/Getty Images)

Lovely photos, Iceflower. Thanks for posting them. The Princess looks beautiful.

I know Getty doesn't always get things right, but how grating is it that the captions refer to her solely as "Princess Beatrice, daughter of the Duchess of York" when
1) It's because of her father that she is a princess, and he isn't even mentioned.
And,
2) There hasn't been a Duchess of York in over 10 years.

selrahc4 said:
I know Getty doesn't always get things right, but how grating is it that the captions refer to her solely as "Princess Beatrice, daughter of the Duchess of York" when
1) It's because of her father that she is a princess, and he isn't even mentioned.
And,
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Iceflower, great pictures ~ as always. Beatrice looks really good here. I like the top she's wearing. She looks like she's lost some weight, too. I've always said I think she's quite beautiful.

What is she doing at a club when she is still in school?

selrahc4 said:
And,

Goes to show that Sarah's use of her daughters to get publicity for herself is working quite nicely.

Princess Beatrice news and pictures 5: August 2006-

cowarth said:
What is she doing at a club when she is still in school?
In England she is old enough to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom