Princess Alia Al Tabba Current Events 1: September 2008-December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were in spain till may 25
Excited to leave the room again and go shopping with the twins and mama!!! Shopping is the best was to keep ur mind off other things!!
2:00 AM May 25th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Princess Ayah`s twitter page.

I don't understand what relationship involving linking high Princess of Spain
Was she is resident there as Noor Assem:ermm:
Princess Alia and Infanta Cristina of Spain are friends sana :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she's not feeling as bad as we imagine any woman whether married to a prince or to a non prince who experiences problems in her marriage and then divorce she would expect that in any time her ex would get married and start a new life and so is princess Alia she must have psychologically prepared herself and her kids that he will evantually have a wife and even a kids in the future so she accepted her destiny and went on with her life like so many divorced women
besides we don't know the real reasons behind their divorce many spouses tend to have better relationship when they split than being husband and wife

Lets stay focused on Princess Alia's current events and not start an analysis on her feelings regarding her divorce and/or Prince Faisal's remarriage.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Thank you ayah .. p.Alia looks wonderful :)so happy to see her smiling and working again.:)

Finally the princess is back to her public duties and yes its wonderful to see her smile, although i sense some sadness in her eyes!! none the less she's out and about again so its great :flowers::flowers::flowers:

She looks happy and she will be happier than the so called new couple:whistling:

I like very interest in individuals with special needs
Forward always Hey Umm Omar :flowers:

Finally the princess is back to her public duties and yes its wonderful to see her smile, although i sense some sadness in her eyes!! none the less she's out and about again so its great :flowers::flowers:

I totally agree with u ; I feel some pain .... but sure she is a strong woman loved by her people and sure family

Princess Alia and Infanta Cristina of Spain are friends sana :)

And Princess Alia spent many time in Spain during holidays when she was a child with her parents, and too during first years after her marriage.

^ And I think she's very close to Princess Noor bint Asem. Am I wrong?

Yes you're right, both were and still very close friends with the House of Borbon.

She looks nice in white.

She looks great I hope she continues with her engagements. Thank´s Huda.

^ Me too, Salma! :) This dress is so pretty and suits her a lot. The most important thing is that P Alia seems to be in a very good mood lately.

I don't think this photo is authentic, as P.Alia is wearing the same dress and actually that is the same photo of princess alia when she went to the princpes de austurias last year, and it is obvious that it has been photo shopped, and the date this story was published was on the 6th of september where princess alia was still in Jordan, and has not been to Germany in years...

I don't think this photo is authentic, as P.Alia is wearing the same dress and actually that is the same photo of princess alia when she went to the princpes de austurias last year, and it is obvious that it has been photo shopped, and the date this story was published was on the 6th of september where princess alia was still in Jordan, and has not been to Germany in years...

It was Princess Alia bint Hussein who visited the Frida Kahlo exhibition in Vienna (and not Princess Alia al Tabba) ...

I am not sure where I should post this but I want to say that Princess Alia is still respected and loved in Jordan. She is considered to be a lady in all senses of the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom