Princess Alexandra Current Events 5 : Oct.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horseygal said:
There is a popular/cult movie from the 1970s called "The Stepford Wives." When a woman is perceived as too perfect (her hair coiffed just so - not one out of place; perfect clothes; perfect ettiquette, etc), we call them Stepford Wives/women. So, I like the natural way a child's hair falls after play - when it's combed and styled (unless for a truly formal portrait - which Palace balcony shots are not), it looks too "stepford." She's cute the way she is:D , messy hair and all.

oh i wasnt saying they arent cute. they're adorable its just that the hair is a little more windswept than i'd expect from royal children.

I really like her hair the way it is. She is a child that doesn't need to be perfect, to me it doesn't matter that she is a princess. But that's my opinion.

Here are some more pics of her.

Bruno Press, Olycom, picturedesk, photoshoot

fz25x1.jpg
fz27g0.jpg
fz27m9.jpg
fz27pc.jpg
fz2839.jpg
fz2890.jpg
fz28o4.jpg
fz28tj.jpg
fz291z.jpg
fz2amu.jpg

Thanx for additions, tbhrc!;)

So cute expressions:)

great pix! thanks! i love seeing Caroline being so motherly fixing the clip in Alexandra's hair.

She's really cute, I'll love to see more pics of her... :)

hello
i m new here
just to say that i live in the same village as caroline in france & i meet alexandra every day on her way to school..

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
i m new here
just to say that i live in the same village as caroline in france & i meet alexandra every day on her way to school..

So lovely!!!!!
Tell us more please!!!!!

How is she? Is she going to a french or in a bilingual french-german school??

How is Caroliene every day?? Is she accompanying Alex as she used to do with the Casiraghis?
Did you ever met Charlotte??

Tks

Alexandra

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
i m new here

How is she?

did you talk to her?

did you take some pics?;) please tell us EVERYTHING!!!!:eek: I can't wait!

photofan said:
How is she?

did you talk to her?

did you take some pics?;) please tell us EVERYTHING!!!!:eek: I can't wait!
Ehhhmmm , no offense but ... you're talking about a 6 year old here...so how on earth should she possibly be like:confused: Like all 6 year olds I'd say.
I hope nobody bothers her on her way to school...coming to her, talking to her (imagine how wierd that must seem for a little child) or taking photos.
I wouldn't want strangers to take pics of my children when they're on their way to school....

...but please don't take this as an offense...it's just what I feel is right.

michelle said:
Ehhhmmm , no offense but ... you're talking about a 6 year old here...so how on earth should she possibly be like:confused: Like all 6 year olds I'd say.
I hope nobody bothers her on her way to school...coming to her, talking to her (imagine how wierd that must seem for a little child) or taking photos.
I wouldn't want strangers to take pics of my children when they're on their way to school....

...but please don't take this as an offense...it's just what I feel is right.

Ok, but I wanna know EVERyTHING and I guess turn a little over excited!;) sorry:p

New Pics!!!

Thanks to Nina who found this great pics from Eastnews.

j5gyhk.jpg

j5gymd.jpg

j5gynr.jpg

j5gyro.jpg

SOOOO funny and cute that she has learned to dislike the cameras !! She points out the papparazzi to her father, while sticking out her tongue !!:p

Alex certainly displays the "right" attitude here with the paparazzi..... She's able to handle the attention at such a young age. She's so adorable! So funny!:)

Is that Charlotte with Alex and her dad? she doesn't look so well in these pictures. Maybe she has a cold or something.

Ariel said:
Is that Charlotte with Alex and her dad? she doesn't look so well in these pictures. Maybe she has a cold or something.

Yes it is Charlotte, and you are right she looks very pale, she may study to much on University. Hope that they will spend Christmas like every year in Kenya, and she will get some suntan! I suits her.:cool:

Ciao

New Pic from Zuma Press

Caption: Dec 25, 2005; Les Baux de Provence, France; Midnight Mass in Baux de Provence with Prince Abert, princess Caroline and her daughter Alexandra. Mandatory Credit: Photo by Maxppp /ZUMA Press. (©) Copyright 2005 by Maxppp

j8ickh.jpg

tbhrc said:
New Pic from Zuma Press

j8ickh.jpg

Oh poor little angel, she looks so miserable.......:eek:
IMO she's fed up from mam's official duties.
Courage Alex, it's just the beginning :mad:
As your late Granma told to late Lady Di, "It will become worst my dear:D "
We love you Alex, you are so cute:)

Oh god why Princess Alex is crying? she looks like= Oh mommy I wanna go home :( poor little Alex

does she go to school now in monaco? did caro move to monaco cos she wants alex to grow up there?

I don't believe she's in school now but I think she might start a sort of Preschool program next year. As for Caro moving to monaco I think she's just visiting.

She is probably crying because she is tired. they are visiting midnight mass. The mass in MC lasted from 23.30h to 1.30h and I doubt it was any different where they were.

And no she is not scholarized in MC, Caro does not live here. Steph does. And since most children in France enter school at the age of three, I don't see why she wouldn't be. It is not like kindergarden, they actually do learn to write and spell and count and do simple maths until they start ecole primaire.

[of course she goes to school in france, she goes to school in her village near paris, with other children, she is in Cours Préparatoire "CP", she is learning to read, her favorite colour is blue, her dog is callind ROMEO...I live in the same village and my children go to the same class.
she is on hollidays at the moment and will be back to scholl with the other on thuesday.

I don't think that she's crying. To me, it looks like a wide grin with her eyes closed. If you look at the pic more closely, it looks a bit "twisted", both Caro and Alex look like their faces are slightly stretched... Besides, if a child is crying miserably, it would be very strange to see such warm smiles on the faces of all adults present in the pic. :)

Wow... I was gone for a week and so much has happened... I love Alex's little boho outfit of her with Charlotte and Ernst... tooo cute...
Why were they in Les Baux... I was in Les Baux a few months ago, it is the neatest place!

i was there 2 years ago... its a pretty place. poor alex looks more like shes crying imo, but i suppose its a possibility that she is happy

hello
this morning I have seen Alexandra as every week, she goes to a ballet lesson with other small girl, sometimes she comes with her mother, but today it was her '"nounou" a german joung girl (25).
she was very happy & wearring a new neckless, she told me present from santa claus..

bourronmarlotte said:
hello
this morning I have seen Alexandra as every week, she goes to a ballet lesson with other small girl, sometimes she comes with her mother, but today it was her '"nounou" a german joung girl (25).
she was very happy & wearring a new neckless, she told me present from santa claus..

Does she speak a good frencH??
I presume that Ernst speaks to her in german and Caro & the Casiraghis in french?
What language do they speak Caro & EA betweeen them?? french ? german? or even english??? (they met in London in the late 70s so they may have started in english and they kept the habit?

For what I've read and seen (on tv) Caro and Ernst speak in English, occasionally in French and German, so I expect Alex is completely English-French bilingual; don't know about german...

Kisses (and thanks for the information; a ballet girl, like her mommy!)

alexandra is bilingual, french with maman, english with daddy, and she is learning german with her nounou.
last month there was an exhibition of the ballet school, at this moment I have seen ernst and caroline taking care of alexandra, in the evening I have seen pierre( it was the day after he has been injured in a nigntclub) and charlote, she is very close to her sister.
more info if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom