Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The current princess of Liechtenstein is the patron of the Red Cross, she founded and runs an association in support women and their children in need, she is involved with family art collection and accompanies her husband to many official events abroad.
It's a role that doesn't change that much from what other royal consort in Europe.

Sorry but if Liechtenstein princely family is so 'poor' and 'irrelevant' to you, what are you doing here? We are just here to share some news about them and you are here to belittle everything about this family. If you have no new info about Wenzel or his siblings, go follow other royals, if you don't like them. Don't waste your time.

Thank you for sharing what the current princess does. I imagine Wenzel future wife will do many charitable/humanitarian works as well as official duties.

CThis thread is cleaned up and now re-opened. Posts have been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wenzel's girlfriend has a new LinkedIn account.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonna-gazzola?trk=public_profile_browsemap

According this page she is currently studying for PhD.

It only states '2020' for PhD, so, that would suggest that she started but quit; as otherwise it should say something along the lines of '2020 - present'. And her job status indicates that she started a job in September 2021 in New York as consultant for Hakluyt & Company - that seems rather hard to combine with PhD study.

:previous: From what I saw it wrote 2020 - present.

And if she started but quitted then she doesn't have to put it on her profile.

Hakluyt & Co states she already has her PhD. I can't see the LinkedIn page, but I would assume a year next to the PhD is the completion year.

Are Jonna and Wenzel still dating?? Since she works in NYC it's hard to believe.

It only states '2020' for PhD, so, that would suggest that she started but quit; as otherwise it should say something along the lines of '2020 - present'. And her job status indicates that she started a job in September 2021 in New York as consultant for Hakluyt & Company - that seems rather hard to combine with PhD study.

I don't want to sound dumb but what's her job consist in? She graduated in international studies so what she supposed to consult in that a business firm? On the website it's written that they solve commercial issues.

Interesting! I see that she did most of her studies in Vienna, so I presume that she moved here because of Wenzel?

Her Master's degree is from the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna - a very prestigious program.

She could actually do her PhD on a part-time basis while working at the same time, that's possible for many degree programs in Austria. Though students usually also work part-time in that case. So if she is still doing her PhD, I don't think she is working full-time - that would be A LOT to handle.

I wonder more about her working for a New York City company while doing a PhD program at the University of Vienna. As far as I know, most classes are taught in person again. But maybe it's her work for the company that's done remotely?

I don't see how she could have completed the PhD program in one year, that's not possible in Austria.

:previous: From what I saw it wrote 2020 - present.

And if she started but quitted then she doesn't have to put it on her profile.
Thanks. Yesterday I only saw 2020 but on this device I also see 2020-present.

Hakluyt & Co states she already has her PhD. I can't see the LinkedIn page, but I would assume a year next to the PhD is the completion year.

Given that she completed her Bachelor in 2015 and another one in 2018 and Master in 2020, it would be very unlikely to complete your PhD in the same year.

I don't want to sound dumb but what's her job consist in? She graduated in international studies so what she supposed to consult in that a business firm? On the website it's written that they solve commercial issues.

If they are an international consultancy company, there would be plenty of junior rules for which they would hire a talented person that graduated from a high standing program and most likely showed herself capable of analytical thinking in various assessments. The specific disciplinary aera is less relevant in such roles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're still dating. Her IG is jonnavg10 and she had a photo in her profile photo where she was with Wenzel. Now she has a profile pix where is only her on the photo.

This is a photo from a wedding of Duchess Sophie of Württemberg and Count Maximilien d'Andigné. I think that girl on the right is Princess Marie Caroline of Liechtenstein.
https://ibb.co/cw01VNQ

Are Jonna and Wenzel still dating?? Since she works in NYC it's hard to believe.

I have the exact same reaction, it doesn't look like the job is remote either. I guess we will know for sure if and when Jonna shows up at an official event, per Royal Musings they started dating in 2017 so it has been a long time. Bringing your girlfriend of more than five years to a family wedding is not exactly uncommon, I guess we will wait and see.

In the new pictures we can see that Princess Marie-Astrid is expecting a baby. Congratulations!

Thank you! These are the best pictures

Are Georg Liechtenstein and Nives Leyen still dating? Cause she posted two new videos on her TikTok with a different boy. Maybe he is her new boyfriend.

Are Georg Liechtenstein and Nives Leyen still dating? Cause she posted two new videos on her TikTok with a different boy. Maybe he is her new boyfriend.

And she deleted all the videos with him?

I guess one of them maybe has been reading this thread or something.

I would love to see him marry the Princess of Oranje!

I would love to see him marry the Princess of Oranje!

How should that work out. First the is catholic and she protestant. And both will be the head of State of their country someday.

How should that work out. First the is catholic and she protestant. And both will be the head of State of their country someday.
Georg isn't the heir to the Liechtenstein throne. Also if Carolina-Amalia's father married a Catholic so could she.

Georg isn't the heir to the Liechtenstein throne. Also if Carolina-Amalia's father married a Catholic so could she.

I thought it was about this brother Joseph Wenzel. but then i think a better match would be Prince Georg and the Duchess of Brabant.
And the Liechtenstein's are quiet strict catholic i don't think they would agree to a protestant wedding Ceremony like the present dutch King and Queen had.

Dou know if Prinz Georg or NIkolaus are dating simeone?

Back
Top Bottom